Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118529 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
phreakabit: [size=18pt]If you are a member of rival cults or a friend of one. . . . Now might be a good time to blank school, and change location. . . . This kids just won't learn. ITS NOT A GAME, AND IT DOESN'T PAY![/size]

[b]Parents need to also start installing some confidence in their kids...

Most people join cults out of a need to belong..

I thank my parents for how I was raised. As at secondary school, I had university friends who were cultists. I can never forget the day I was in a friends room on campus whe a gunshot went off. My friend stood up, opened his ceiling, brought out 9 millimetre pistol and poked his head put of the room door to see what was happening. Meanwhile, I had laid as flat as I could on the ground and almost peed my pants. It seemed cool at the time, but the longer I hung out with them, the less attractive it became to me. When I left Nigeria, the pressure to belong was so high on me. And I would have been marked instantly because my friends cut across rival gangs and joining one would have instantly made me enemies with my other friends for no good reason. I am so glad I left. I would have made it through without joining, but it would have been very very tough.

Funny thing is when i moved to Ghana, I saw the rise of cultism firsthand. I knew some of them that transferred in like I did and I saw them set up shop. I saw them recruit ignorant little rich kids into the cults. I knew that these new recruits were illegal as their initiation didn't follow code. I was there whe the first altercation that led to the first cult shooting in Ghana went down, I knew all the participants on the shooting first hand even from Nigeria. I saw things that sent shivers down my spine. I could even call names. I even knew the kid who was purchasing the guns for them on campus.. Many kids had no idea how close they came to being killed in Ghana. Truth be told, cultism is for the weak and insecure. You don't need a gun or a gang to show your strength.

Simply put, Parents need to impart certain values and self confidence in their kids.

Wisdom, self confidence and street smarts were what kept me away from joining a cult in my life. Even after graduation from school, some of my friends who are pirates tried to get me in. I did my research on them, learnt their ways, but never joined because I just couldnt see myself as one of them despite the fact that they are a non violent confraternity of graduates.[/b]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
phreakabit:

Olodo the guy no be Aroo, na eiye im be and na your men them go soon dey fall now. . . . As na Eiye and Aye dey always get this issue for west. If you like no grow up leave this cult rubbish! You go soon fall even when you don be lord X-X-X. . . Say no to cultism fool!

Your post is hysterical!!

But why did they dump his body on the van like that

Can they get the feds for forensic and lock off the area??
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phreakabit(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
kamez: Panamatamatamata rough sea no matter!!! I hereby declare rough sea in LASU wit immidiate effect..the jonsing cult members go don pack their load run go house while the rugged ones would savour this opportunity to have their pound of flesh... So if u be bystander better stay at home till the heat dies off or if u must come to skul den its better u wear suit and carry bible so dey can tell d difference

Who be this clown?

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kolamilan(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
too much RIP in this month
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phreakabit(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
shymexx:

Your post is hysterical!!

But why did they dump his body on the van like that

Can they get the feds for forensic and lock off the area??

Man that's how things are done in 9ja. . . A dead deer in the US would get better treatment!

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by azimibraun: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hd a pal butcherd 2 death back in d day in NSUK keffi by dudes who wia his own pals.. RIP Innocent" 2short" u wll gt justice no matter hw long it takes. Wt are dis young killers planning 2 tell God? Dt he shld understand or wat?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by franchizy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
I blames GEJ 4 dis becos of the hardships in Nigeria
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
phreakabit:

Who be this clown?

He may be a clown, but the nigga ain't joking.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by SHOPPERS(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
That's why University of Ilorin will forever be my top choice of Federal University in Nigeria. Cultism for where?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
5alive:

dumb post.... Hw wil u see d tears of ur mother...wen u ar dead??

I knew one ediot nor go get the gist and come post something like this.
Ok, mek I explain to you quick, since you cannot comprehend what exactly I meant. I don't know what they teach you about death in your culture but in mine, when you die an untimely death, your spirit roams the earth and in any death, you will feel the pains of the tears cried by your loved ones.

Anyways, the whole point of that line was the pain and anguish my mother would go through since I'm her only child and I cannot bear to think of it if God forbid my time was cut short .

People like yóu nor get brain to think deep.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by MissOpe(f): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
shymexx: What type of stick did they murk him with?? The hole on his hand looks too big to be a hand gun - it was probably a shotgun or an AK47... shocked I've heard about cultism in Nigeria but I didn't know they get busy like that...

Uni is meant to be the safest place for youths and eggheads - and also for sha.gging chics, raving, and fun... However, Nigeria seems to be different smh... You lot need to keep the violence and gangsterism on the streets - thuggery and education don't mix....

R.I.P brother, it's better on the other side...

The last time I checked everyone wants a better life.... Shymex I put it to u dat if it's truly better on the other side.... Why not cross over?

7 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
sobastical:

Who care
who the hell are you?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
phreakabit:

Man that's how things are done in 9ja. . . A ded deer in the US would get better treatment!

That's quite sad....

Displaying his corpse like that will only make his group more vicious in their revenge and that's going to be an endless cycle of violence... I didn't know you lot get busy with guns like that in naija...

They caught him slipping and murked him like it's nothing...

May God give his people the fortitude to bear the loss... But something has to be done about this cultism thing to make naija unis safer, tbh
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Bitcchesloveme: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by TUMIC(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Only God knows the truth about the life he has lived before and even now.
So let know one conclude on any issue.
But just bid him farewell. And please don't do cult because one day is always pay back time.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by azimibraun: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
If 2pac Amaru Shakur cld be gunned dwn, mk all dis eediiots go sleep.. Pac died all d whole world knew an OG hd died because he @ least stood for smthing positive and real. Nw cn anybody tell me smthing gud abt dis guy? My homeboy died in keffi and men, women and children cried because a gud guy died. Wt dos dis dude represent?

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by abbey2812(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
OMG.. What is this country becoming ? Anyway may God preserve each and everyone of us.. R.I.P man..

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Miss Ope:

The last time I checked everyone wants a better life.... Shymex I put it to u dat if it's truly better on the other side.... Why not cross over?

Why are you on about??

There's violence where I'm from but Universities are safe....

Unis are about chics, house parties, and raving out here - probably just a few arguments, that's about it...
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by baby124: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Na wa o. What rubbish is this? What is the gain of all this for God's sakes. The people that killed him are not faceless. They should be fished out ASAP. This is a state school, so Fashola should do something and stamp hard on this menace. This stewwpid school children sha. What a waste of life over what? Bragging rights? One day you shall sit down and weep at your stupidity of taking a life you cannot create. A curse of 7 generations on you and your descendants. Rubbish! angry
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
wait, does anyone know where and where he was shot or was it just his arm?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bitcches_loveme: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That's a massive bullet hole right there... shocked

The strap is definitely not a hand gun.... sad
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by babazz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]I schooled there for about 8 years.. Secondary school to university before I left Nigeria.

I was exposed to cultism activities since JSS3. I was mugged in JSS 3 by a cultist in the University for wearing a red coloured bandana. I can give you several stories of cult activities that happened on campus. It was clear for all to see. From the time cultists robbed the University bank and killed a fresher who was still processing her admission, to the incident where a student was killed in front of his cousins in broad daylight.

I was strong willed and smart and avoided joining a cult. I have several friends and know some of the 'Point 1s' of most of the cults on campus.

My guy, me and you no be mate... My experience in life and yours are different.

Or you never heard about the Uniport killing where a student was killed, his head cut off and both body parts placed at both gates of the school. If you did, then did you also hear about the reprisal killings that followed it?

Omo park well jor... One fact you can take to the bank is that in all cults, it's illegal to kill a Jew (a non-cultist/civilian). So why was this guy killed?[/b]

Pls stop all this cock and bull story! From your point of view, u are a cultist! U think everyone here is dumb? Or u think I passed through the university yesterday? Just say RIP or shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by rezzy: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
5alive:

dumb post.... Hw wil u see d tears of ur mother...wen u ar dead??
Maybe, if any of his brothers join cult and get killed, then his mama will cry

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Odunharry(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
another student was gun down after damoche was killed...my friends around are telling me the area especially iyana iba is on fire
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by senator2k9(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
gbengress1: A final year banking and finance student of Lagos State University, Olaniyan Damilola Ibrahim Popular Known As Damino Damoche was gunned down this afternoon.
The artist was reportedly shot several times by a rival cult group operating on a Motor Bike on the LASU-Iba rd. opposite LASU gate
May his soul rest in peace

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1006986_%C3%A2%C3%8C%C3%A2-%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%8D%C3%82%C3%8C_%C3%91%C3%8C_%C3%8E%C2%B5%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%91%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%8F%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%8E%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%86%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%8E%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%8E%C2%B5%C3%8C_%C3%8C%C2%B2%C3%84_Hawtie_%C3%8D_%C3%8D_%C3%8D_%C3%8C_%C3%8D_%C3%8D_%C3%8C_jpgcb3396eade0654576dd8a0ec3bf1d1b5[/img]
5 minutes b4 he was gunned down

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phreakabit(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

He may be a clown, but the nigga ain't joking.

If you have ever seen these things happen in school then you'd know that. . . . Its going off campus and into the streets big time, and would affect the innocent more because the main players would all relocate!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Odunharry: another student was gone down after damoche was killed...my friends around are telling me the area especially iyana iba is on fire

Any pictures?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by trolling(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
when u look at it mentally.you'll see that it's the weak guys that join this cults to bully others.And its only the wicked that would wanna be a part of the wicked by joining them.like attract like

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
babazz:

Pls stop all this cock and bull story! From your point of view, u are a cultist! U think everyone here is dumb? Or u think I passed through the university yesterday? Just say RIP or shut up!

From my point of view, I know very much about cults and their inner workings... Me being a cult member, sadly no! I ain't that stupid my child. You may not have passed through the university yesterday, but I can tell you for free that the university definitely didn't pass through you.

The died for his way of life, that's all I am saying. I'm sure he knew the consequences of his being a cultist and he has just paid the ultimate price of his actions.

I ain't mourning his passing, reason being that he prolly was prepared for it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.