Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Don't Buy Moringa From Ejemighaye Oghenetega 08039386855 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Buy Moringa From Ejemighaye Oghenetega 08039386855 (868 Views)

In Need Of Moringa From 200kg And Above. / Buy Moringa Now / Buy Moringa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy Moringa From Ejemighaye Oghenetega 08039386855 by aPr: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
HELLO HOUSE PLEASE NEVER PAY IN MONEY TO THIS ACCOUNT FOR MORINGA, THE OWNER IS JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SICK DUDES HE COLLECTS MONEY AND NEVER DELIVERS GOODS.THIS IS WHAT THE THIEF LOOKS LIKE

NAME: EJEMIGHAYE OGHENETEGA
ADDRESS: 128 old lafia road, mission ward makurdi benue Nigeria
COMPANY NAME: Kogoro Nigeria Limited

Re: Don't Buy Moringa From Ejemighaye Oghenetega 08039386855 by dominique(f): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Is he here on nl? If he is, what's his username?
Its not right posting personal details without their permission you know?. For all we know you had a miunderstanding with the guy and you're trying to defame him here. Give us his username and let the e-investigators take it from there. Posting his details and pictures are absolutely unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Moringa From Ejemighaye Oghenetega 08039386855 by aPr: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2013
dominique: Is he here on nl? If he is, what's his username?
Its not right posting personal details without their permission you know?. For all we know you had a miunderstanding with the guy and you're trying to defame him here. Give us his username and let the e-investigators take it from there. Posting his details and pictures are absolutely unnecessary.
h I got his contact here about 5months ago but cannot remember his username as i have always dealt with him on the phone i decided to buy after 2months of interacting during which time i got these details, and till date he has not supplied me any product, i've told him on phone to come and defend himself.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Capital - Please Advice Me / Opportunities For Joining The World's Largest Branding Business Ever / Profitable Investment With Just 1500 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.