Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

MTN Has Gone Haywire And Ruining Relationships!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Gone Haywire And Ruining Relationships!!! (628 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Has Gone Haywire And Ruining Relationships!!! by immortalvoices(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Why is Mtn taking us for granted? And what explanation have they given for this "carelessness of the highest order" please Nairalanders what's your take on the Drop calls, diverting it to other lines where strange voices are picking calls.
This has resulted to accusations and counter accusations among couples expecially the youths in love with the weakest of heart and inexperience please concern friends feel free to share your experiences because for me am considering changing to another network ASAP.
Re: MTN Has Gone Haywire And Ruining Relationships!!! by Nostradamu(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dunno about all that buh wah i observed recently was that for over two freaking days dis losers refused to give me network.....asin it was really frustrating and depressing just to mention few. Theyr really are eMpTyN,yeye people...!!
Re: MTN Has Gone Haywire And Ruining Relationships!!! by Francheezy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
mtn has g0ne mad again
Re: MTN Has Gone Haywire And Ruining Relationships!!! by immortalvoices(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Are they into quantity of customers or quality services

(1) (Reply)

The Safest Way To Search The Web On Phones Etc / BB Loading Codes Turns To Dialing..help!! / Frequest Hanging Or Freezing Of Your Blackberry Device. >>UPDATED<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.