Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. (53228 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / List Of Coverts To Islam With Pope Benedict XVI As Their Leader / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by midetinz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
HOLY SEE – In a shocking press conference Sunday, Pope Benedict XVI revealed to the world that he will be stepping down from the Catholic Church’s highest office. “Through prayer and reflection over the past years,” the world’s holiest man began, “I’ve realized that Allah is the one true God.”
Amid clattering camera shutters and roaring reporters, Pope Benedict patiently answered questions, citing traditional Muslim folklore as well as passages from the Qur’an to explain his decision. His session was interrupted only once, when he swiveled South-East to face Mecca, stooped to the ground, and recited the Asr, one of the five daily prayers central to Muslim belief.
The startling reversal comes as a shock to many familiar with the Pope’s policies on Islam. “Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached,” the Bishop of the Vatican famously said of Islam in his 2006 lecture Faith, Reason and the University—Memories and Reflections.
When asked about the quote, Pope Benedict sighed with good-humored remorse and chuckled quietly to himself: “Yeah I’ve regretted that for some time. But I was young and naïve… I see things much clearer now. Besides, I’ve always kinda liked the thought of having a sword. The Cardinals were a real pain on that one.”
When asked whether he would be reverting to his born name, Pope Benedict enthusiastically interjected. “I’ve decided to change my name to Sajjad Sayyid Ratzinger,” His Ex-Holiness explained. “I’m keeping my surname purely for logistical reasons, so my Facebook friends and Twitter followers won’t be confused.”
His transition hasn’t been without opposition. Hours after the press conference, a special Fox and Friends segment aired on FOXNEWS, featuring a picture of the Pope photoshopped to include stereotypical Islāmic features, including: a turban in place of his mitre, darkened complexion, black hair, and Arabic letters spelling out an endorsement of Barack Hussein Obama tattooed across his chest. Beneath the picture, the panel discussed the possible involvement of Pope Benedict XVI, 85, in 9/11. The segment’s title, “The Holy Heathen,” emblazoned the lower left corner of the screen.
This morning, newspapers nationwide featured an editorial by Bill O’Reilly detailing the parallels between the Pope’s “betrayal of God-loving Christians everywhere” with the “betrayal of the American people and the Constitution by Benedict Arnold, his liberal agenda, and his radical left-wing entourage.”

Source:
http://deadseriousness.com/dead-seriousness-news-pope-benedict-xvi-resigns-papacy-converts-to-islam/

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Why do I not believe this.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by dopeJemi: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2013

ah! Una don start again.. Wetin sef

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by PastorKun(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
midetinz: HOLY SEE – In a shocking press conference Sunday, Pope Benedict XVI revealed to the world that he will be stepping down from the Catholic Church’s highest office. “Through prayer and reflection over the past years,” the world’s holiest man began, “I’ve realized that Allah is the one true God.”
Amid clattering camera shutters and roaring reporters, Pope Benedict patiently answered questions, citing traditional Muslim folklore as well as passages from the Qur’an to explain his decision. His session was interrupted only once, when he swiveled South-East to face Mecca, stooped to the ground, and recited the Asr, one of the five daily prayers central to Muslim belief.
The startling reversal comes as a shock to many familiar with the Pope’s policies on Islam. “Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached,” the Bishop of the Vatican famously said of Islam in his 2006 lecture Faith, Reason and the University—Memories and Reflections.
When asked about the quote, Pope Benedict sighed with good-humored remorse and chuckled quietly to himself: “Yeah I’ve regretted that for some time. But I was young and naïve… I see things much clearer now. Besides, I’ve always kinda liked the thought of having a sword. The Cardinals were a real pain on that one.”
When asked whether he would be reverting to his born name, Pope Benedict enthusiastically interjected. “I’ve decided to change my name to Sajjad Sayyid Ratzinger,” His Ex-Holiness explained. “I’m keeping my surname purely for logistical reasons, so my Facebook friends and Twitter followers won’t be confused.”
His transition hasn’t been without opposition. Hours after the press conference, a special Fox and Friends segment aired on FOXNEWS, featuring a picture of the Pope photoshopped to include stereotypical Islāmic features, including: a turban in place of his mitre, darkened complexion, black hair, and Arabic letters spelling out an endorsement of Barack Hussein Obama tattooed across his chest. Beneath the picture, the panel discussed the possible involvement of Pope Benedict XVI, 85, in 9/11. The segment’s title, “The Holy Heathen,” emblazoned the lower left corner of the screen.
This morning, newspapers nationwide featured an editorial by Bill O’Reilly detailing the parallels between the Pope’s “betrayal of God-loving Christians everywhere” with the “betrayal of the American people and the Constitution by Benedict Arnold, his liberal agenda, and his radical left-wing entourage.”

Source:
http://deadseriousness.com/dead-seriousness-news-pope-benedict-xvi-resigns-papacy-converts-to-islam/

Not surprising, I have read that it is permissible for muslims to lie to promote the cause of Islam.

8 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by temisukanmi(f): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
I dnt wana blive dis, wat source is dis frm?
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Na today? The Pope can Neva convert to a Terrorist! Period
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by ZACHIE: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
,,,, if horses were wishes.......
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by engrtee(f): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Imagine pope squating on the floor and bowing his head on the floor. Imagine him with kettle doing abolution,..lol

6 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by 1oracle(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
I think the news should be, Pope resigned and became a terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by tpia5: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
the minute anyone saw "swivelled", it should have removed any lingering doubt as to the fantasy aspect of the write up.

assuming there was some gullibility to begin with, on the part of the reader.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Oahray: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2013
Even the devil would be shocked by the lies of a desperate mallam.

If they can kill for Allah, cooking up lies is a small thing.

8 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by deebrain(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
@op with all due respect...

Stop drinking alomo bitters when posting on nairaland.

"No offence".

Thank u.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Paschal007: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
Humorous cheesy
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Garbati2(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
U guys foolishing ursef, they wont tel u d tru coz u r given them money, islam is d only religion, those of u who wanted to kno already known

10 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by PastorKun(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2013
Garbati2: U guys foolishing ursef, they wont tel u d tru coz u r given them money, islam is d only religion, those of u who wanted to kno already known

Is that why your english is so pathetic

11 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by pomporiking: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2013
I really don't care if he converts to Judaism.he isn't the one that would get me to heaven

3 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Koonbey1: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2013
Guys Guys,the story is just a naughty hoax by deadseriousness dot com,search on google...aw some people go take beleive this before i wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by deebrain(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2013
Garbati2: U guys foolishing ursef, they wont tel u d tru coz u r given them money, islam is d only religion, those of u who wanted to kno already known

Sir. Im not encouraged to be a believer via yr bad use of english. Its already spitting enough hell (ie of laughter) here. grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Donkarizma: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2013
from which tv station or newspaper did u get the information.you are just a mis guided muslam that is just looking for cheap attention.
One big problem wit sm pple is that they lack simple understanding of English language.that pope acknowledge exitence of allah, dose not mean that has converted to islam.
It is because of misguided elements like u in the name of boko haram that is puting nigerian into alot of prblm.
pls go and watch foreing stations to get the real information.that is if you can afford a decoder.
i am nt suprise that you wil tell me that you have ur masters in one university.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by areg(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2013
This is so unbelievable......this is a slap in the face to all christian.......shit finding it so so so hard to believe.....
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2013
Allahu Akbar.Masha Allah.(Izaja'a nasril lahi wal fathi.Wa ra'ayta nasa yad huluna fi dinillahi afwaja)Dont forget this!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by mrofficial2(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2013
Religion madness. Albeit it's a big cooked and well served story, like I give a Fruck?! All man for himself jare.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by NaLaugh: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2013
Haaaha.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Sicozone(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Signs of the end-time,but he said in his word ''Hold fast till I come''
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by shakara4u(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
yes!!!!!!

wonder what these section is called now...mukina prefer religious bigots to people that post romantic threads

Daniluv is this a joke,you guys better get to work and bar this dimwit
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
]thank Gawd this thread is in joke section!

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by mrdrizzy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
1oracle: I think the news should be, Pope resigned and became a terrorist.
i pity ur life.smh
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by mrdrizzy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
why to typical muslims always have the worst english ever#no offence#.u are so blinded by what u believe nd u cnt see d lyt again
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by mrdrizzy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
deebrain: @op with all due respect...

Stop drinking alomo bitters when posting on nairaland.

"No offence".

Thank u.
what is no offence enough offence jawe..all this useless bloggers desperate to post something on air,so ppl can visit their site,@op if u dnt knw what blog is pls ask google again
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by ademiller(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
U dis silly copy nd paste wanna bes have started again. Everything is a joke to you. First was dat aluu sheet now its d pope. Where exactly did u preserve ur brain henn. Mchewwwwww
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Hajiharuna: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
mr.drizzy:
why to typical muslims always have the worst english ever#no offence#.u are so blinded by what u believe nd u cnt see d lyt again
Good english or worst english the main thing is Pope has resigned and accept ISLAM period.If you like hang your self.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy / Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.