Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. (53265 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / List Of Coverts To Islam With Pope Benedict XVI As Their Leader / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by amarral: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2013
1oracle: I think the news should be, Pope resigned and became a terrorist.
a real ne o.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by ABDULLAHI50: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Pope should have heard this story why he's keeping silent? It means he has converted to Islam
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by free2ryhme: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2013
whistling @ dis stupidty
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by PastorKun(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
free2ryhme: whistling @ dis stupidty

Stupidity is an understatement.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by bayahadafada: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
JudismphD: Na today? The Pope can Neva convert to a Terrorist! Period
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Hajiharuna: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Stupidity is an understatement.
stupidity ke! But the man (pope) knows xtianity better than you and he reach the ladder that you will never climb in the whole of your life,but HE WAS GUIDED now.Better stop this your stupid postings and accept ISLAM.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Paschal007: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
^are you on some cheap crack? Probably that's why you didn't notice 'tis thread is in the jokes section.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
U guyz are just deceiving ur selves, wasting ur time and thinking that Jehovah will come and rescue u while christianity is drastically going backward in Europe and America. If it is true that pope coverted to Islam, am happy for him. Whether u like it or not, Islam is the purest and fastest growing religion on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Hajiharuna: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ama212k: U guyz are just deceiving ur selves, wasting ur time and thinking that Jehovah will come and rescue u while christianity is drastically going backward in Europe and America. If it is true that pope coverted to Islam, am happy for him. Whether u like it or not, Islam is the purest and fastest growing religion on earth.
correct!!!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by labaks(f): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
ALl the people saying Islam is the best religion/ religion of peace, u are all bunch of f.o.o.ls. Does your quran preach violence? Why is it that all the attacks/violence in this world are caused and started by muslims? Peace my a.s.s!
@Ama212k,U must be a learner. Christainity going backward indeed. As far as I'm concerned, islam is not a peaceful religion. If u don't like 2 hear it, u can go dance alanta in front of a moving BRT.
And this goes for everyone, if u like, pray 5times daily as a muslim or go to church everyday as a christain, if u don't av a plain heart as that of a baby and luv God/neighbour as u luv urself, na hell fire be ur final destination.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2013
@labaks. All christians have an egocentric attitude of themselves in which they feel like they're better than everyone else in the sense that they believe they'll transcend life over others.
No we don't. Not everyone. Don't group us together like some mindless slave. We Muslims we're taught to love and humble ourselves equally and the main thing that islam preach is how to live with one another peacefully including our neighbours. U silly idiot u were just brainwashed by a group of gangstars. And let me tell u something that u may not know, jesus was the author of the true bible but St Paul corrupted it and mix it with Roman and greek culture infact almost half of the books of new testment are credited to his authorship. U guyz have gone astray not knowing that we too believe in Jesus son of mary as a true prophet but not son of God. God is so powerful and it is not for God to bear a child, God can never bear a child. So how on earth will ever think u guyz are on the right part, u better repent and accept Islam because Islam is the one true and most powerful religion on earth. No doubt about it. Banza Jemage kawai!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by wizbarak: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR! If it hurts go hug trans4ma.......dis is nt d firt tym dis kinda tinz happun, as a xtain think about it, dnt geddit twisted there is only 1 truth, nd d pope knows
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by cleanupniger: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Can someone verify the authenticity of this info, pls!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by PastorKun(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2013
cleanupniger: Can someone verify the authenticity of this info, pls!

Can't you see the thread is in jokes section

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by wisegeek: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2013
(chapter)AL-nasir
when the help and victory of Allah come, and u see people entering the religion of Allah(God) in multitude, then proclaim the purity of lord while praising him, and seek forgiveness from him, indeed he is the most acceptor of repentance
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by labaks(f): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2013
@Ama212, I laff in chinese hehyhashuheheeheh. U seem lost!!! I'm not the kind you can preach religion to becos I know the quran very well just as I know my bible.I be follower of christ till the world ends; If u don't like it, go and drink poison. I haven't argued with you that the bible was written or not written by anybody neither have I said Jesus is the son of God. All I said was that islam preach what it doesn't practice(peace).Quran preach peace just as the bible but those who call themselves muslims have turned everyting upside down. Muslims would be beheading people and they'll still be reciting the quaran. That was why I said God is not looking at u observing the 5 pillars of islam or the 10 commandments of xtainity. Na ur heart 2wards one another!!!
Bdw, I dunno wat 'Banga Jemage Kawai' means. Whatever it means, I wish you the same.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by cbaba: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
HP 655 AMD 1.66GHZ, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, BLUETOOTH, WEBCAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, 15.6"SCREEN WIN 7---@ 77K

HP 635 AMD 1.66GHZ, 320GB HDD, 2GB DDR3 RAM, BLUETOOTH, WEBCAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, 15.6"SCREEN, HP BAG WIN 7---@ 73K

HP 650 INTEL CORE 2.1GHZ, 320GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, BLUETOOTH, WEBCAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, 15.6"SCREEN, HP BAG WIN 7---@78K

HP 650 INTEL CORE 2.0GHZ 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, BLUETOOTH, WEBCAM, 15.6"SCREEN, DVDRW, WI-FI, WIN 7---@87K

HP G6 CORE i3 2.1GHZ 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, BLUETOOTH, WEBCAM, 15.6"SCREEN, DVDRW, WI-FI, WIN 7---@97K

DELL INSPIRION 5040 CORE i3 2.0GHZ, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, BT, WEBCAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, 15.6"SCREEN, WIN 7---@93K

DELL INSPIRION 5040 DUAL CORE 2.0GHZ, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, BT, WEBCAM 15.6"SCREEN, WIN 7---@80K

TOSHIBA C660 CELERON 2.0GHZ 320GB HDD, 2GB DDR3 RAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, BLUETOOTH, WEBCAM 15.6"SCREEN, WIN 7---@68K

HP 4540S CORE i3 2.4GHZ 320GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, BT, WEBCAM, FINGERPRINT, 15.6"SCREEN, WIN 7---@95K

HP COMPAQ CQ-57 AMD 2.2GHZ, 320GB HDD, 2GB DDR3 RAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, WEBCAM, 15.6"SCREEN, WIN 7---@ 70K

HP COMPAQ CQ-57 AMD 1.3GHZ, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, WEBCAM, 15.6"SCREEN, WIN 7---@77K

HP COMPAQ CQ-57 AMD 1.3GHZ, 250GB HDD, 2GB DDR3 RAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, WEBCAM, 15.6"SCREEN. WIN 7---@67K

HP DM4 CORE i3 2.4GHZ, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, DVDRW, WI-FI, BT, WEBCAM, FINGERPRINT, 14.1"SCREEN, WIN 7---@122K
Doesnt matter your budget! Your Laptop is here! I also have accessories of any kind, YOu name it!

08088267830 Airtel | 08185029114 Etisalat.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
@labaks. Na ur papa be my mate not u. How on earth will u expect me 2 believe that u know something about Qur'an. Qur'an no be d type of books wey ur papa use 2 buy when u were in primary skul. Qur'an is more than a Holy Book. If u like go hug transformer I don't care. Akuya kawai!!!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Valto(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ op. for ur mind... u must be a learner!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by labaks(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Ama212, do u now c u av a problem? If u were properly brought up, as in if ur mum didn't abandon your father and ran away with her gateman and your father ending up with his housegirl, you would have been taught how to relate with people. U are notin but a mi.s.e.r.a.b.le son of a b.I.tc.h looking for attention.If ur parents had the opportunity 2 train u, u wld av been taught that it is wrong to insult people's parents for no reason. If u were someone I knw, I would av told u something to worry about but I count it a waste of time exchanging words wit someone I don't know. Besides I av a life, internet is not my life, so I won't ans u again. Go ahead and talk; Makes it easier to know how full of Poo you are. Omo.ale.jati.jati
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ok. I c, so u've nw grown up not 4 any reason but jst 2 b a vry bad guy. U think a jobless guy like u can insult me nd go free, u mst be a vry lazy jobless guy, atleast u shld hv told me that u are in need of getting a job nd I'll think deeply whether I can give u a chance 2 be my house boy. I'll not waste my time again replying u silly idiot. Go to hell 2 hell u go, bone 2 ashes. Mumu.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
@labaks Ok. I c, so u've nw grown up not 4 any reason but jst 2 b a vry bad guy. U think a jobless guy like u can insult me nd go free, u mst be a vry lazy jobless guy, atleast u shld hv told me that u are in need of getting a job nd I'll think deeply whether I can give u a chance 2 be my house boy. I'll not waste my time again replying u silly idiot. Go to hell 2 hell u go, bone 2 ashes. Mumu.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Adeflakky: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Many people are made to believe that muslims are the ones with religion crisis in nigeria but it is the christians that are with d problem. For example look at all d post by xtians on this issue, they are all blasphemies' why will you open your mouth so wide and condemn other people's religiin when you claim that ur bible said "thou shall not judge". Insulting the guy whose english was bad is not ur call, I am a muslim lady proudly with my big hijab on , living in United State of America, I have so many christian who usually come to me for assistance in diff ways, academics, technically, financially & so many ways. I never for once call or look at them as dumb simply b'cos they are christians. Most of u are hypocrite because you all have muslims in ur live as family and friends who have contributed positively in ur lives in one way or d other, you don't condemn them then and refuse any of their assistance but when it comes to their religion you refer to them as terrorists. To you is your religion and to us is our religion. Stop tarnishing the good name of Al-Islam, stop calling us what we are not.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Adeflakky: Many people are made to believe that muslims are the ones with religion crisis in nigeria but it is the christians that are with d problem. For example look at all d post by xtians on this issue, they are all blasphemies' why will you open your mouth so wide and condemn other people's religiin when you claim that ur bible said "thou shall not judge". Insulting the guy whose english was bad is not ur call, I am a muslim lady proudly with my big hijab on , living in United State of America, I have so many christian who usually come to me for assistance in diff ways, academics, technically, financially & so many ways. I never for once call or look at them as dumb simply b'cos they are christians. Most of u are hypocrite because you all have muslims in ur live as family and friends who have contributed positively in ur lives in one way or d other, you don't condemn them then and refuse any of their assistance but when it comes to their religion you refer to them as terrorists. To you is your religion and to us is our religion. Stop tarnishing the good name of Al-Islam, stop calling us what we are not.
Nice 1
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
yall should STFU. this is just a joke already.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Adeflakky: Many people are made to believe that muslims are the ones with religion crisis in nigeria but it is the christians that are with d problem. For example look at all d post by xtians on this issue, they are all blasphemies' why will you open your mouth so wide and condemn other people's religiin when you claim that ur bible said "thou shall not judge". Insulting the guy whose english was bad is not ur call, I am a muslim lady proudly with my big hijab on , living in United State of America, I have so many christian who usually come to me for assistance in diff ways, academics, technically, financially & so many ways. I never for once call or look at them as dumb simply b'cos they are christians. Most of u are hypocrite because you all have muslims in ur live as family and friends who have contributed positively in ur lives in one way or d other, you don't condemn them then and refuse any of their assistance but when it comes to their religion you refer to them as terrorists. To you is your religion and to us is our religion. Stop tarnishing the good name of Al-Islam, stop calling us what we are not.
helooooo. the op should be a muslim if am not mistaking. he started this joke and now you point fingers to christians. people joke about christianity alot. how many occations have islamic religion been joked about. i respect islamic religion too. i have muslim friends too. Did i see somebody say muslim is fastest growing religion? religion is not salvation.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Adeflakky: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Seeing is believing, check on youtube

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 07, 2013
Either u guys bliv it or not, the pope has converted. Though some of u will never embrace the religion no matter how convinced u are about its authenticity. To u is ur religion and to us is our islam. I only pray Allah guide u to the right path b4 being late.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Is this one of your dreams/objectives?
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ibro4peak: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Alhamdulilah.d qur'an says;any1 Allah guides,no 1 can mislead and any1 mislead no1 can guide.blv dis and 4get whatevr u thnk islam is d way 2 paradice.either d pope revert or not,my fellow nairalanders,it's beta we see dat as a signal 4rm d lord dat no 1 deserves 2 b worship xcept Allah.IMAO
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Bug off , you can shove your izlam in ya azz 4 all I care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.