Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,277 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. (53266 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / List Of Coverts To Islam With Pope Benedict XVI As Their Leader / Bill Gates Has Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
labaks: Cameroonpride, Cameroonpride, Cameroonpride, how many times did I type ur name? Haven't I told u not 2 ans that piece of s.c.u.m called Ama212k? I'm beginning to think u ain't gat a job too . Leave that illiterate jare and let dis topic end. I think he said Islam doesn't need someone like me? Hahahahaha! LEARNER!!! Of course not! I'm different and I speak the truth always. So y wld islam need me? Answering that h.o.0li.gan will make me type words that'll be insultive to gud muslims. So that's why I have decided to neglect the b.e.a.S.t. Don't u see he's frustrated and as a result, insulting everybody? Please follow ma lead and keep mute. He'll shut the f.u.cc.k up if he realises u ain't answering no more.
smiley smiley
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Ama212k(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
@labaks, Cameroonpride and all the christians on this trend. Open ur ears and hear my final announcement, ofcourse am not short of words but I leave u in peace cx I've now realize that am far much more better than u guyz interms of everything in dis world. But Note that u were d 1s who 1st insulted me and all our muslims brothers in dis trend. U are d 1s who brought dis Idea of insulting and now I leave u in peace.We muslims, it is peace that we practice and we are trained to be honest and respectful. Islam does not preach violence, Islam is a religion of peace and so far and will alwayz be the only religion in this world that have answers to all questions. A good example of this is the conversion of Popular UK artist Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam)"Do you realize how different the sun is from the moon? They are at varying distances from the earth, yet appear the same size to us; at times one seems to overlap the other.

Even when many of the astronauts go to space, they see the insignificant size of the earth and vastness of space. They become very religious, because they have seen the Signs of Allah. Just as described in the Noble Qur'an". Check the link below for more reasons why Cat Stevens converted to Islam http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.islamtomorrow.com/converts/yusuf_islam.asp&sa=U&ei=sNtIUaDzAcOetAbVv4DwCg&ved=0CCEQFjAB&usg=AFQjCNGutyjcI6l5i3vBtd6wLFF4rep9rQ
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by muteeu(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
you will seriously shocked when you see him next hajj in makka.....................
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by PastorKun(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
muteeu: you will seriously shocked when you see him next hajj in makka.....................

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Hajiharuna: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: mallam bring me some suya.
Brainless cow
But you are a pig you only like eating shit dirty animal,drinker like you.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by olajid83(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2013
u don't need to border urseLf. Even the bible says it that during the end times many strAnge tinz wiLl be happening. Even liars like muslims will increase so itsnt a new tin. More lies are still coming just keep ur finger crossed. But the most importAnt tin is that u shud hold onto what u belief lest the coming of jesus meets u unaware!
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by olajid83(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2013
See u! Better mind ur bizness what gain have u in all these? I tink u shud be concern about u not going to hell.
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by 37: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by 37: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by 37: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
pope?
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by 37: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. by Superego: 3:32am On Apr 07, 2013
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrJr9sglGM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrJr9sglGM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy / Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.