Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Pope Escapes Hell With Style - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Escapes Hell With Style (1046 Views)

Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / To Hell With God's Mercies!!!- Imoh David / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Escapes Hell With Style by alexleo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is just my thought about the reason the pope resigned. I believe he must have told himself the truth about how some of their doctrines and traditions runs contrary to the bible and the danger it poses for him at the judgment throne. He must have told himself the truth about the unbiblical and unholy hidden practices that is attached to the personality and office of a pope and the danger it poses for him at the judgment throne. He must have reminded himself of the truth that GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS. At this last lap of his life's journey, he must have thought it wise that its better he steps out of this office and make a genuine repentance that will make him truly a heavenly candidate than retaining the office with whatever sinful strings attached to it and going to hell, hence the resignation. He must have told himself that an eternal rest with God still remains the most important thing than going to hell. He must have heard the testimony of Pope John Paul in hell and decided not to wave it off with hands as other catholics are doing. He must have told himself that fighting the ungodly practices in catholic might lead to a total chaos that will shake catholic and christianity at large and opted to rather step out and work out his own salvation while praying too for the church to be liberated from the grip of those ungodly practices. This might be a wise pope indeed. I pray God to use this period of his private life to revive him, visit him with genuine salvation and prepare him for heaven. This is just my humble thought. I may be right or wrong, totally right or totally wrong, a little right or a little wrong. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Olodo I thought you idiots said every catholic was doomed?does resigning from the papacy make him any less catholic
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by alexleo(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
chukwudi44: Olodo I thought you idiots said every catholic was doomed?does resigning from the papacy make him any less catholic

If your brain works well you should know that what we ve been saying is that some of your practices are ungodly, sinful and misleading. If your brain is working well you should ve known that its the same reason that i wrote here that could have made pope to resign so as to have a genuine reconciliation with God in order to make heaven.( My thougts as i said). Stop being foolish with this your catholic defence. It wont help you (if you truly desire to make heaven).
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by DeepSight(m): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2013
alexleo: This is just my thought about the reason the pope resigned. I believe he must have told himself the truth about how some of their doctrines and traditions runs contrary to the bible and the danger it poses for him at the judgment throne. He must have told himself the truth about the unbiblical and unholy hidden practices that is attached to the personality and office of a pope and the danger it poses for him at the judgment throne. He must have reminded himself of the truth that GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS. At this last lap of his life's journey, he must have thought it wise that its better he steps out of this office and make a genuine repentance that will make him truly a heavenly candidate than retaining the office with whatever sinful strings attached to it and going to hell, hence the resignation. He must have told himself that an eternal rest with God still remains the most important thing than going to hell. He must have heard the testimony of Pope John Paul in hell and decided not to wave it off with hands as other catholics are doing. He must have told himself that fighting the ungodly practices in catholic might lead to a total chaos that will shake catholic and christianity at large and opted to rather step out and work out his own salvation while praying too for the church to be liberated from the grip of those ungodly practices. This might be a wise pope indeed. I pray God to use this period of his private life to revive him, visit him with genuine salvation and prepare him for heaven. This is just my humble thought. I may be right or wrong, totally right or totally wrong, a little right or a little wrong. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH.

SHARRAP
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2013
alexleo:

If your brain works well you should know that what we ve been saying is that some of your practices are ungodly, sinful and misleading. If your brain is working well you should ve known that its the same reason that i wrote here that could have made pope to resign so as to have a genuine reconciliation with God in order to make heaven.( My thougts as i said). Stop being foolish with this your catholic defence. It wont help you (if you truly desire to make heaven).

You and who have been saying what? Where is it written in the scriptures we should listen to loosers like you.Did the pope emeritus tell you he questioned his catholic faith?did he tell you he was not in good terms with God?
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by abiki(f): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2013
Everybody dey open thread now, just to spew rubbish.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2013
abiki: Everybody dey open thread now, just to spew rubbish.

I think seun had better start charging people for opening threads.If only to prevent frivolous threads like this
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by sagytariusTM1: 2:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Talk is cheap undecided
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 01, 2013
chukwudi44:

I think seun had better start charging people for opening threads.If only to prevent frivolous threads like this
Then the religion section may have only ten new threads per week....
Good idea!!!
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2013
grin
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by kross01(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2013
alexleo:

and if your brain really works well as you claim, you should've known that u didnt make a single sense from the trash u dumped here all in an attempt to open a thread. guess u've been to hell b4 & back which explains how you got to know the requirements for one making hell fire. & whateva happened to 'don't judge, especially annointed men of God' mr na me holy pass others? Deluded fellow
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by abiki(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2013
kross_01:
and if your brain really works well as you claim, you should've known that u didnt make a single sense from the trash u dumped here all in an attempt to open a thread. guess u've been to hell b4 & back which explains how you got to know the requirements for one making hell fire. & whateva happened to 'don't judge, especially annointed men of God' mr na me holy pass others? Deluded fellow

LMAO. This Op don hear am today. Next time, he go think twice before opening one useless thread.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by italo: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2013
You people were expecting Alexleo to use his brain?

You will wait for eternity.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by alexleo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
chukwudi44:

silly talk. And who told you that such move can prevent me from creating a thread? Anyway you are talking to those who cant afford it.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by alexleo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
italo: You people were expecting Alexleo to use his brain?

You will wait for eternity.

Use your brain and stop being foolish. For a man in such an exalted position to resign goes beyond Medical reason or whatever gay allegation in the vatican city. When last did a pope resign? I still believe that there is no physical challenge that can subdue a Pope to resignation when he has almost everything going for him. It is only a very serious matter such as preparing oneself for eternity that can make such a personality drop his exalted post. You people are opening your mouth and closing it because you dont understand what takes place in a man who is faced with the truth of eternity and who actually wants to prepare for it. Everything in life becomes nonsense to him and the only thing that will matter to him is the eternity that he's got to face in not-too long to come time. I still believe the old man is faced with the truth that his life's clock is ticking out and if he must make heaven he has to get himself out of the nonsense entanglements in the vatican city and genuinely make his ways with God straight. He must have told himself the truth that heaven does not recognize a pope or a bishop or a General overseer. What heaven recognizes is holiness without which no man can see God.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Ubenedictus(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
alexleo: This is just my thought about the reason the pope resigned. I believe he must have told himself the truth about how some of their doctrines and traditions runs contrary to the bible and the danger it poses for him at the judgment throne. He must have told himself the truth about the unbiblical and unholy hidden practices that is attached to the personality and office of a pope and the danger it poses for him at the judgment throne. He must have reminded himself of the truth that GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS. At this last lap of his life's journey, he must have thought it wise that its better he steps out of this office and make a genuine repentance that will make him truly a heavenly candidate than retaining the office with whatever sinful strings attached to it and going to hell, hence the resignation. He must have told himself that an eternal rest with God still remains the most important thing than going to hell. He must have heard the testimony of Pope John Paul in hell and decided not to wave it off with hands as other catholics are doing. He must have told himself that fighting the ungodly practices in catholic might lead to a total chaos that will shake catholic and christianity at large and opted to rather step out and work out his own salvation while praying too for the church to be liberated from the grip of those ungodly practices. This might be a wise pope indeed. I pray God to use this period of his private life to revive him, visit him with genuine salvation and prepare him for heaven. This is just my humble thought. I may be right or wrong, totally right or totally wrong, a little right or a little wrong. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH.
hahahahaha, really funny, ur jokes are beautiful.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Ubenedictus(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Basket mouth of nairaland, really funny.
alexleo:

Use your brain and stop being foolish. For a man in such an exalted position to resign goes beyond Medical reason or whatever gay allegation in the vatican city. When last did a pope resign? I still believe that there is no physical challenge that can subdue a Pope to resignation when he has almost everything going for him. It is only a very serious matter such as preparing oneself for eternity that can make such a personality drop his exalted post. You people are opening your mouth and closing it because you dont understand what takes place in a man who is faced with the truth of eternity and who actually wants to prepare for it. Everything in life becomes nonsense to him and the only thing that will matter to him is the eternity that he's got to face in not-too long to come time. I still believe the old man is faced with the truth that his life's clock is ticking out and if he must make heaven he has to get himself out of the nonsense entanglements in the vatican city and genuinely make his ways with God straight. He must have told himself the truth that heaven does not recognize a pope or a bishop or a General overseer. What heaven recognizes is holiness without which no man can see God.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by alexleo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: Basket mouth of nairaland, really funny.

And i didnt write it for you to believe because your mind is infested with catholic disease. You will first of all be healed of that disease.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
alexleo:

And i didnt write it for you to believe because your mind is infested with catholic disease. You will first of all be healed of that disease.
Olodo.Nxt tym kip ur crazy conspiracy theories to urself
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by alexleo(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2013
chukwudi44:
Olodo.Nxt tym kip ur crazy conspiracy theories to urself

catholic disease at work. Get healed my friend.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by alexleo(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Deep Sight:

SHARRAP

STOP BEING SILLY.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Ubenedictus(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2013
alexleo:

STOP BEING SILLY.
where everybody is silly and u are d only normal person then be careful u are not different from d mad man on d streets.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by staremysta(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2013
There is no need to use offensive language or speech.

Do yourself the favour of finding out truth for your own self.

Read this article.

http://timetrump..com/2013/03/on-pope-benedict-xvi-resignation.html
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by Ubenedictus(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
staremysta: There is no need to use offensive language or speech.

Do yourself the favour of finding out truth for your own self.

Read this article.

http://timetrump..com/2013/03/on-pope-benedict-xvi-resignation.html
be careful of d kind of blogs u visit. Some do more harm dan good.
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by alexleo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: where everybody is silly and u are d only normal person then be careful u are not different from d mad man on d streets.

PITY some catholics and their foolishness
Re: Pope Escapes Hell With Style by italo: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2013
alexleo:

PITY some catholics and their foolishness

...Only Catholics?! You don't pity some Apostolic Faith Church members and their foolishness?!

Hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Behold We Have A New Pope / Muslims In Kaduna Worship With Christians In Show Of Unity / Pope Francis Gets New Mercedes M Class-based Popemobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.