Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,050 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (31842 Views)

Allah in Arabic Miraculously Inscribed On A Meat In UI / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by dammytosh: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
begwong:
peaceful...

SInce you will not see my Like ....

1000000 Likes
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Oti4truth: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
190: Abegii its the aboki who wrote allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Nairaland don taya me sef
Just Keep on turning things upside. Note, Allah is a proper noun,
so next time you wish to make a reference to the name, begin it with capital letter.
No Muslims should be surprised about your chauvinism post because the words
of Allah shall not but come to pass. Cases in point are: Q2 vs 6-10
Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.
Allâh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allâh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.
And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in Allâh and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.
They (think to) deceive Allâh and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!
In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allâh has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they

2 Likes

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Usgani(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/colorfree2ryhme: 12:00am
it was Allah on live goat, next
was a boy born with some
islamic atefact, followed by
Allah on point and kill fish,,
now it is meat ... wetin we no
go read again. The fact is, only view will believe in d truth. If a post is made, it was made to pass an info. If u like, believe it and if u dnt, ignor it... Islam is never a religion dat enforce people to believe. Secondly, the name Allah(almighty God) apears in most things just for you to believe that God really exist. If u dnt believe, u'll never believe.. Thnks.

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by olaridwan(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
subhanallah....
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by kajoula(m): 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
cunlebaale: Meat Inscribed With "ALLAH" In Arabic. Its For Real,saw It,touched,it Felt It

Haleemah Adeniran wrote:

Its for real,saw it,touched,it felt it. My Hall mate @ Queens Hall, university of Ibadan. Her mum brought her raw meat. She boiled it & noticed a particular one had inscription she could not immediately ascertain on it,she took d next step by Frying d pieces of meat,& Voila! D inscription ALLAHU(in arabic) came out Boldly. The part of d
meat is muscular and transparent such dt light shines
through it! Which of the miracles of Allah will you deny
FIND out more @ UI's mosque Dome

This looks more like a fried meat choped of @ the down side.....@op dnt u know fried meat do shrink?...u jst dey fool yaself,
Religious Fanatics ...walah ko,alaba ni.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by kadezo: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Sirolad: Let those who have hears listen, truly the only religion acceptable to God is Islam.

Hears?..
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Akby(m): 1:35am On Mar 03, 2013
I'm a student of Uni Ibadan and cooking in the hostels as been banned... How did she boiled and fried it?
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Halliema(f): 6:15am On Mar 03, 2013
Akby: I'm a student of Uni Ibadan and cooking in the hostels as been banned... How did she boiled and fried it?

I doubt if you are truly a student of University of Ibadan.Cooking was not banned,it was restricted to the kitchenettes with the use of d cookers provided by the school management. Apparently she cooked and fried the meats in the kitchenette.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by olaymuchak(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Allah's signs in show
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Babycoleen(f): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2013
hmmm.allahu allahu..one day they wuld come wit anoder story. it has been found in a pastors wife pot..i pray ooh

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Leadn(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2013
Hmm... Not all these virgin seekers again!
So yu guys dont know about branding of animals?! If the rearer is a stunge muslim and decided to brand his cattles with Allah or watever it is yu call him, it means miracle bah?! Retardeens cool
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Yoshiyuki(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2013
For me, This only proves the recently deceased cow was Muslim

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by peteregwu(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2013
They always claim Islam is the religion of peace. But in most Islamic countries, I don search for peace tire I no see anything. Abeg, it is better we begin to see the peace first na bbefore claiming.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by peteregwu(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2013
Babycoleen: hmmm.allahu allahu..one day they wuld come wit anoder story. it has been found in a pastors wife pot..i pray ooh

Hahaha...abeg no kill me, I don laugh tire. U Said it rightly.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by honprof1(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2013
blackmale: nigerians can believe anything sha..smh

But it was Octopus found in Oyinbo Land predicting football match I know u will believe it ...
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by andreaj5: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
otele: No disrespect to Islam, but my fellow Nigerians, pls explain to me, why, of all the problems in Nigeria, the killings, unemployment, hunger, poverty bombings etc, the only miracle our nairaland Muslims and nairaland moderators could identify to be celebrated on front page is a piece of meat? embarassed

Is there any religious or spiritual or even significantly materialistic importance of meat with an inscription?

Because methinks that meat won't stop the killings, create jobs, or reduce poverty. It will reduce hunger for one hungry steak or suya lover. Nothing more.

Someone explain.

This is not meant to insult any religion. Just a question for more knowledge.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by nextpart(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Allah appears to be a magical writer. He can write on anything: trees, roads, cows. goats, babies, etc.

Yes, He teaches by pen. Yet Muhammad died an illiterate. Great.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Allikola(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
DMainMan:

Islam is d true way. Dis is d sign for u to ponder

In every good thing, dere wil stil b som few people dat wil deviate by doin wrong and justifying it. Paradise is for d few dat follow ALLAH's path.

Wot abt ur pastors dat kill, molest and destroy congregation (rev king and odas).

A word is enough for d wise

Wat abt ur christian leaders (America and Isreal) dat steal people lands and cause war for petroleum acquisition. They (christians) love killing dat is dere slogan.
who killed over 6 millions jews (Hitler-Christian) ar de Muslims? No

who caused and fought world war 1 and world war II- ar de muslims? No

who killed over 2 million aborigenes in Australia (Roman empire- d christian Crusaders) ar de muslims?

who killed abt 3 million indians in North America (UK and USA) ar de muslims?

Who bombed Hiroshima with nuclear bomb claiming lots of life (USA) ar de muslims?

U need to ponder and knw d truth abt Islam. Dont blindly follow d western propaganda.

For a free copy of d Holy Quran
http://www.qurandownload.com

for islamic knowledge. Go to

http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamonline.com
http://www.islamicity.com

1 Like

Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Rexyl(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Never make mistake of mixing Christianity with politics. Christianity is purely about knowing God in His holy and loving being, and who should be worshiped without entertaining hypocrisy, and about knowledge to do His will to be worthy of His salvation.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by misstobi: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
So. because der's an inscription on a meat makes dt religion d acceptble 1.....smh
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by whiteroses(f): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Jehovah reigns and you are lifted up above other Gods. Thank you God for making me a follower of Christ. .hope that is not the mark of the beast? I can't see it clearly
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Gudiza(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
Psssh....more fairy tales.

couldn't that guy just conjure up a live talkin cow to speak his mind instead of this?

Clownish.

cunlebaale:
Haleemah Adeniran wrote: Meat Inscribed With "ALLAH" In Arabic. Its For Real, Saw It, Touched it, Felt It

Its for real,saw it,touched,it felt it. My Hall mate @ Queens Hall, university of Ibadan. Her mum brought her raw meat. She boiled it & noticed a particular one had inscription she could not immediately ascertain on it,she took d next step by Frying d pieces of meat,& Voila! D inscription ALLAHU(in arabic) came out Boldly. The part of d meat is muscular and transparent such dt light shines through it! Which of the miracles of Allah will you deny. FIND out more @ UI's mosque Dome.

Q: From the short piece above, which of the following could be said to be true?

(i) nextpart: Allah appears to be a magical writer....
(ii) Yoshiyuki: ..the recently deceased cow was Muslim.
(iii) Quelme: ..Nigerians are just too gullible.

[A] (ii) only
[B] (ii) & (iii) only
[C] (i) & (iii) only
[D] All of the above
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Balad: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Its Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ a curtex. Its a plant caled Lahli muslims use. Nd D̶̲̥̅̊ religion allows it. Pple use it xpecialy on their wedin day. Abg make una free D̶̲̥̅̊ gal.
homesteady: smh!! Meat inscribed with Allah!!!!?? I dont believe NLanders are so foolish to believe this falsified gist....

when did muslim gals start painting their nails with black curtex??
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Balad: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Talking abt miracles, muslims believ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ Miracles of Jesus. We just knw jesus Ȋ̝̊̅§ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ God. Islam bein far behind Ȋ̝̊̅§ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ point here.
andreaj5: Look,everybody is judged based on what he or she is tdogmatic about even though some do so by inheritance or by personal conviction or by signs/miracle. In Christianity for instance,being a catholic is most times by inheritance. some Catholics faithfuls convert to become Pentecostal by either personal conviction or by the miracle they see or experience in the Pentecostal system. At this point, i think its a little bit out of line if not lame to argue superiority of one religion over another based on signs or miracle. if it were based on miracle,then Islam is still far behind. it should be based more on love and peace which should be a common goal for every religion and based that, one can tag a religion or evangelize for conversion. but you can not tell better of the supposed rival religion if you have not been in, so shut your mouth.to respond to the contention, Christians and Muslims alike, although especially Muslims should not use irrelevant miracles here and there to preach conversion. what is more relevant is making the blind see,commanding the crippled to walk and we are in business. besides, don't be deceived,if you believe there are evil forces out there with powers, then some where in your believe,also believe that they perform miracles, not to help you, whether christian or Muslim or Hindu and etc but to confuse you.having said that, both Islam and Christianity are both wonderful religion and people should stop the irrelevant superiority test period!
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Andyforte: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
How is this a miracle? U worship inanimate objects with inscriptions. But u kill humans who r in the image of God.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by gulfer: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2013
bobbydbobo: Well I heard d news nd watched it. Buh I was curious, buh more liht was shed wen my mum cooked meat nd I wanted to eat nd I laughed.... I saw sumfin, curiously, I asked ma mum wah it was nd she told me it was muscle on meat. C below..... Ulld only see wah u wana see!
Ol biy, na Egusi soup be that because e dey make my mouth water o. BTW, what is the inscription on your own meat? grin grin grin grin These religious people no go kill pesin with Laughable topics.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Subuhanalahi: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2013
Subuhanaka Ya Allah
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Akanbi1509(m): 2:36am On Mar 06, 2013
Have u heard about the three in west germany that surge out and form LAILA ILA ALLA? have you forgoten fish from bar beach in lagos that was seen by xtian like you that LAILA ILA ALLAH was inscribe on it body? And many more. Why not in xtianity upon all the noise that JESUS IS THE LORD You are wasting ur time cos xtianity is DEAD RELIGION.
sholikay: Nawao! 4 dis muslims o; If dm don c any islamic sign 4 anytin lyk dis,dem go cari am put 4 head,kum dy proclaim am..Maybe d xtians too gat to start luking 4 signs on fowls and turkeys..*can't shout o#
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by Rexyl(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2013
@ Akanbi1509; Signs and wonders don‘t mean it is all about the hand writing or presence of God. Remember Pharaoh magicians performed
miracles, in signs and wonders similar to what God performed through Moses and Aaron but in the end God prevailed and swallowed up what could have stood to share glory with Him for people who are feeble minded not to compromise faith and become property of the devil. Refrence Exodus: chapters 7 to 9. Like wise Jesus warned against signs and wonders of the latter days that if possible will deceive some elects; Matthew 24:24

What is special in meat when reasoning about how to make heaven? Every body should not forget what Jesus (Matthew 4:4) said to rebuke the devil after he had fasted fourty days and night and the Satan came around to tempt him to convert stone to bread, to satisfy hunger, knowing he had the power to do so. He replied man shall not live by bread alone but by words of God.

You will also note that food shouldn‘t be priority of believers. 1 Corinthians 6:13 Foods for the belly , and
the belly for foods: but God shall
destroy both it and them.
Re: Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI by khoyrah: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=190]Abegii its the aboki who wrote allah on his live cows so
They can identify it in the market, its nothing new-
Its like tattooing - Nigerians should stop taking things personal-

If allah was written on it nkor
Does that mean everyone should convert
Besides if allah himself wan convert people must he do it
Through cow meat-

Kmt -
Next -

Nairaland don taya me sef
[/quote

These are signs from Allah for those who are wise and intelligent and they will continue to come till the end of time. These signs serve as reminder to we muslims. Kindly note that sharing it doesnt mean calling for ´´converts´´

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.