Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement (8087 Views)

PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour / Good Governance Tour Ill-conceived – Fashola / Oshiomhole Wont Use State Resources For Good Governance Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Vavavoom(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2013
thelastPope:

The point is not "adhering to" but feighning ignorance of or denying consent. Nobody said he must participate. Worst scenario is he would have just kept numb and rejected their proposal. By trying to castigate it, he makes himself a two-timing traitor. You cannot compare it to GEJ. GEJ has no agreement like Aliyu claimed and others have come out to debunk Aliyu's claim and asked him to produce evidence which he cannot produce. You cannot also claim that a so called 1999 PDP leaders zoning gentleman agreement that was probably done in a hotel room or at Ota farm is binding on GEJ in 2011. That is ridiculous!

The foolish thing about the ACN pull out? It has already created a sourgrape feeling and the tag of losers in the public domain. It also affords us, the electorate to decipher in a small way the mind of the opposition. Truly if development and progressivism of the nation as they preach is at the heart of their fight, then it should be a spur on that a challenge has been thrown by the pdp in ACN's face. If I were ACN I will run with pdp in their program and highligt their failures,examine the cost/project -make same public, take exeprience on how they can better same in states they control. That is the job of the opposition. TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE WEAK PERFORMANCE INDICES OF THE RULING PARTY AND HIGHLIGTING HOW THEY CAN BE IMPROVED. PDP inadvertently called them to come and evaluate but, and perhaps the fear that similar shortfallings will be discovered with the ACN domain made them have cold feet.

IT is time they, ACN step up their game and not just seek power for power sake. If they cannot take advantage of the fumblings of the ruling pdp, what difference are we to expect?

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by salt1: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2013
Vavavoom: APC or ACN can do an alternative good governance tour to highlight how much better their programs are instead of giving the public an impression of lack of foresight. Their decision to pull out is looking more of about hindsight drawn from the positive reception the ruling pdp is ganering from projects delivered through the GGT. ACN and co should have seen this coming before being sucker punched. This is the same issue I have with ACN and other opposition parties in the country. DOn't dine with the devil even with a long spoon...we've seen it in the sharing of the ECA, and other monies accruing to the federation. These parties in both houses join the much maligned pdp and then later through public proxies shout to high heavens about squandering...it doesn't make them different in the public sphere. Food for thought.

Thaaaaaank you!
Instead of accusing and criticizing, show us concrete evidence of how Borno, Yobe, Nassarawa, OSun etc are better governed and better developed.
I am non-partisan: I voted Fasola and GEJ.
Those parading as our Messiahs should bring their credentials to the public domain and let's assess them. Each state govt receives allocations and while Amaechi, Chime and Akpabio are transforming their states, others are busy struggling to call others thieves and criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Igwe9(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2013
Vavavoom: APC or ACN can do an alternative good governance tour to highlight how much better their programs are instead of giving the public an impression of lack of foresight. Their decision to pull out is looking more of about hindsight drawn from the positive reception the ruling pdp is ganering from projects delivered through the GGT. ACN and co should have seen this coming before being sucker punched. This is the same issue I have with ACN and other opposition parties in the country. DOn't dine with the devil even with a long spoon...we've seen it in the sharing of the ECA, and other monies accruing to the federation. These parties in both houses join the much maligned pdp and then later through public proxies shout to high heavens about squandering...it doesn't make them different in the public sphere. Food for thought.
Is the monthly allocation shared based on the party affiliation?
ACN,APC,PDP, APGA ETC, who benefits from all these outside the masses.
they should desist from playing politics with the issues that concern the masses.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by takedat(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Those benefiting from the fraudulent program on this forum, should please give us a break. Its bad enough that they are been paid DTA' from tax payers fund for the jamboree, but to forcefully shove it down our throats is a No-No!
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2013
thelastPope:

Is this all you got? Is this your best shot?

From the same mouth that still insist till date that patience went to Germany to rest and not for surgery. Liar get off my back.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Elueme: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2013
ACN governors are bunch of hypocrites. When Oshiomohle misfired, I suspected there was a gang up by the ACN against this tour. Reason being that the tour may also highlight the positive sides of the PDP led federal government. The truth be told ACN has enjoyed undue media propaganda, a situation a known friend who works for one of the print media confidently told me that it was a deliberate plot to checkmate the overbearing influence of the PDP and entrench competitiveness in the polity by helping ACN raise the bar. The ACN govt is getting this whole thing wrong because they also stand a chance to showcase their works except they got things they are hiding.
I was shocked at the revelations that the popular Ogbowo road and Akpakpava roads as well as other achievements in Edo state which Oshiomohle had since taken credit were executed by the federal government. This is the deceit of these people coupled with the imbalance in press reportage. I see why these ACN govs will do everything to frustrate this loud able projects which seek to dwell on development rather than the issue violence and political tussle between gladiators which our media have been awashed in recent times.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Elueme: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2013
ACN governors are bunch of hypocrites. When Oshiomohle misfired, I suspected there was a gang up by the ACN against this tour. Reason being that the tour may also highlight the positive sides of the PDP led federal government. The truth be told ACN has enjoyed undue media propaganda, a situation a known friend who works for one of the print media confidently told me that it was a deliberate plot to checkmate the overbearing influence of the PDP and entrench competitiveness in the polity by helping ACN raise the bar. The ACN govt is getting this whole thing wrong because they also stand a chance to showcase their works except they got things they are hiding.
I was shocked at the revelations that the popular Ogbowo road and Akpakpava roads as well as other achievements in Edo state which Oshiomohle had since taken credit were executed by the federal government. This is the deceit of these people coupled with the imbalance in press reportage. I see why these ACN govs will do everything to frustrate this loud able projects which seek to dwell on development rather than the issue violence and political tussle between gladiators which our media have been awashed in recent times.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by justsayemma(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2013
D people on dis forum,dat r sayin Fash is a traitor,they shd b ashamed of Gej n his illitrate wife.they ve lied 2 Nigerians uncountable times.was it not Gej,wu embarasd us wit d transpiracy international ratin issue? Dsame man wu denied d existance of zonnin 2 whch he was signatory?dsame man dat lied on cnn,his wif said on his arrival from Germany dat she didn't go thro any operation,only 2 turn around n say she went thro 8 operation within a month . I had rada beliv Fash dan Gej.d last time I visited Lagos in Dec,it was very clear dat Lagos is better dan d Lagos I grew up

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by jt2010: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2013
thelastPope:

Is this all you got? Is this your best shot?

What Fashola means by ill-conceived is the idea of the Federal ministry of information going about all states and showcasing state projects as if they are part of the transformation agenda of Mr. President. The good governance tour should showcase the Federal project and let us see what the FG is doing than wanting to claim glory for projects done by the State government and also expect each states to pay for such mendacity.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by emron1(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2013
fashola Has always been deceitful look @ d debt profile of lagos yet he openly criticise the f.g.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by omenka(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2013
Who backs out of a commitment more than the reetard and cowaard in Aso Villa?

MAULAG/UNILAG saga

Power rotation saga

Single term saga (still ongoing)

Retinue of failed promises

Hike in fuel prices (FG then said somtime in mid 2012 only to stab Nigerians in the back in the FIRST DAY of the year)

And many more lies and deciet that he's known for.
The FG should remove the log in their eyes b4 trying to remove a spec of dust in Fashola's.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Nothing stops maku and his goons to still proceed to lagos and inspect FG projects if at all there is. He should ask Ngozi and retardeen for money to facilitate his waste, not Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2013
who cares?=
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Elueme: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Demdem: Foolish concept from maku ministry, useless and wasteful tour. Above all, an extremely daft retardeen.
You are the most daft reterdeem I have seen on nairaland. You ought to discuss issues rather than resort to insults and aggressiveness. Are you angry that the hypocrisy of your benefactors are being exposed? Nigerians will soon know who they are just as the Nigerian Union of Journalists have just discovered that they have been holding briefs for wolves in sheep clothings.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by jt2010: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2013
Elueme: You are the most daft reterdeem I have seen on nairaland. You ought to discuss issues rather than resort to insults and aggressiveness. Are you angry that the hypocrisy of your benefactors are being exposed? Nigerians will soon know who they are just as the Nigerian Union of Journalists have just discovered that they have been holding briefs for wolves in sheep clothings.

Am sure the bold part of your statement is also discussing the issues undecided
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Demdem(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2013
Elueme: You are the most daft reterdeem I have seen on nairaland. You ought to discuss issues rather than resort to insults and aggressiveness. Are you angry that the hypocrisy of your benefactors are being exposed? Nigerians will soon know who they are just as the Nigerian Union of Journalists have just discovered that they have been holding briefs for wolves in sheep clothings.

Fool what issue? I dont discuss foolishness. If u insist u want my opinion on this same issue then go to my previous posts afterall this isn't the first thread on this issue on NL.
I see no hypocrisy here, instead what I see is ur inability to properly discern what transpired. From experience, shedding light for u is a waste of time.
Again I state that the tour is a wasteful and useless venture.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2013
jt2010:

Am sure the bold part of your statement is also discussing the issues undecided

Retardeen gave the go ahead for this waste so that in itself is a big issue.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by 1Dray(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2013
justsayemma: D people on dis forum,dat r sayin Fash is a traitor,they shd b ashamed of Gej n his illitrate wife.they ve lied 2 Nigerians uncountable times.was it not Gej,wu embarasd us wit d transpiracy international ratin issue? Dsame man wu denied d existance of zonnin 2 whch he was signatory?dsame man dat lied on cnn,his wif said on his arrival from Germany dat she didn't go thro any operation,only 2 turn around n say she went thro 8 operation within a month . I had rada beliv Fash dan Gej.d last time I visited Lagos in Dec,it was very clear dat Lagos is better dan d Lagos I grew up

See who is calling someone illiterate. You should be ashame of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by taharqa: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2013
jt2010:

What Fashola means by ill-conceived is the idea of the Federal ministry of information going about all states and showcasing state projects as if they are part of the transformation agenda of Mr. President. The good governance tour should showcase the Federal project and let us see what the FG is doing than wanting to claim glory for projects done by the State government and also expect each states to pay for such mendacity.

My frnd, the MAJORITY of the projects shown in the tour are Federal Govt Projects. By far.

I honestly dont know where some of you guys get your info at times...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by AZeD1(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2013
Oga lets, discuss issues
1)Do i need Maku to tell me if there is light in my house?
2)Do i need Maku to tell me if my street road is tarred?
3)Do i need Maku to tell me the security situation in my area?
4)Do i need Maku to tell me if the hospital in my area is good?
5)Do i need Maku to tell me the state of public schools and facilities in my Area?
6)Do i need Maku to tell me how much i buy fuel?

If your answers are No then please tell me w.t.f is the purpose of the GGT? I'd rather support a leader who backs out from a bad deal than one who supports it.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Vavavoom(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2013
jt2010:

I t doesn't take talent to grow up neither foresight. My question to you is: why wait till execution of tour to tag the program ''ill-conceived''? Surely a man of Fashola's standing should have asked from the inception when the hawks gathered what format the tour was to take before shifting the goal post and drawing cold feet at during execution. To me it says much about them than the ruling pdp...unfortunately we all possess HINDSIGHT what is lacking is FORESIGHT. PDP, ACN are one and the same to me, the only difference is one party is controlling the cash flow. In the manner of their discourse a sound mind would easily decipher that changing one for another will produce no different result. In a country where most people, the electorate can hardly differentiate between state and federal projects undecided the joke certainly won't be on the executors of such projects, sadly. More sadly is ACN failing to be different. What stops the ACN from doing their home work? Massive enlightenment about citizens' rights, project categorization - state or federal, opposition at the lowest of the grassroots is as important as figting to win the presidency! The councilors, mayors are closer to the people than the governors or president. Why not begin to educate people about alternative progressive governance via the grassroots? Teach, show your aspirants accountability to the people, importance of stewardship...this way we, the electorate can see and welcome you as a difference rather than a power seeker in a different garb.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by taharqa: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2013

Exactly.

These people have always said that the FG have NOT DONE ANYTHING in their states and in the country generally; some of us have always disagreed. the NGGT is a GOOD chance to find out who is lying. Why are some people then afraid to allow all of us find out??

I wrote this comment to one of them yterday, who said that the FG had done 'NOTHING' in Lagos state in the last 2 years or thereabout:

See that is just it @Emboldened . You say that the FG has done NOTHING in Lagos for the last 2 or so odd years- that's what many of you guys have been telling us , ehh?; I say (sorry, I know) that there are certainly things that the FG have done i Lagos different from what the State have done.

- I know for instance, that the Railways that have been DEAD/Moribund in Lagos for over a Decade have come back to life for almost a year now and is consistently making 18 trips each day throughout parts of Lagos, and ferrying more than 10,000 persons every day thereby helping to reducing the notorious Lag traffic;

- I also know that Lagosians (Businessmen and Passengers) can also now move their cargoes and themselves to much longer distances (to Kano, Ilorin, Minna, Oshogbo etc), again through other Railway Lines that has also been MORIBUND for at least a Decade;

- I know that Lagosian businessmen and Importers can now clear their Goods from the ports in matters of days,as opposed to doing so in months and incurring huge Demorrages as was the case for more than 8 years, cos of the Deepening of reforms in the Premier ports of Nigeria in Lagos;

- I also know that the FG is joining the Lagos State Govt and Private investors to develop DEEP SEA ports in Lagos and are in fact the ultimate LANDLORDS of some of them (for eg, the FG has a direct 20% stake in the developing Badagry Deep Sea port);

- I know that a new and classy GAT Terminal was built in just a year in Lagos (coupled with other HUGE improvements like VHF Systems, Total Radar System, Windshield System, Doppler System, Runway Lightnings, Alternative Power System etc) in the Lagos Airport;

- am also certain that the much talked about 'Failing Railings' in the Mainland Bridge have finally been fixed;

- I know that not less than 15 Distribution/Transmission Substations and Lines have been built in Lagos alone in the last 2 years;

- I know that a large chunk of the critical Oshodi-Apapa Road have been done by the FG, and work is still continuing as in some other roads in Lagos;

- I want to know the state of the newly awarded Standard Guage Lagos-Ibadan Railway, as well as other projects just beginning like the Lagos-Ibadan Road, etc etc.

These are some of those things I can remember off hand now But am almost certain that there are others and that I will be even more surprised than I was when I became aware of some things I NEVER knew was happening in Edo State.

Now, its clear that you and I almost totally disagree on this: you believe that the FG have done practically NOTHING in Lagos in 2-3 years; I say, they have done some things and likely others I am not even aware of yet. One of us MUST therefore be telling a LIE. The NGGT can help us find out who (through videos, Pictures, articles, etc).

Now, am NOT afraid to find out; are you??

Do I need to tell you that am still expectng a response from him??

Like I have ALWAYS said here: PROPAGANDA and Lies always fails, eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by ikweremilitant: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2013
koruji: You guys need to use your heads.
Even if Fashola was in support of the the idea when it was proposed he has the right to back out, if necessary.

I remember how people were claiming ACN projects for GEJ here on NL.
I will give you evidence if you cannot find it yourself - it was Aregbesola's projects specifically that were claimed.

Now take the fact that Maku, GEJ's information Minister and a known liar/apologist for the PDP/FG, is the one running the show.
When you put 2 and 2 together you can see why ACN complained.
Maku was going around making projects look like FG projects.
Collecting pictures and videos for GEJ's 2015 propaganda campaign!

Besides, Maku was asking state governors for money to fund his "assessment" - money running into 10s of millions.
The nature of PDP, GEJ and all their apologists are open to all - ingrates and deceitful people.
You cannot hold any agreements with them and expect it to be fulfilled honorably.
I hope ACN has learnt its lesson.

And your own character, Mr. zeroPope, is very dishonorable.
All you know is Ego - what is your price?

u never see anytn gud in gej but alwas defend fashole wit impunity.oky we no dey use our head but u stop using ur anus

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by jt2010: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2013
taharqa:

My frnd, the MAJORITY of the projects shown in the tour are Federal Govt Projects. By far.

I honestly dont know where some of you guys get your info at times...

Your statement clearly shows FG intention of setting up the tour. Some few question for you?

1) What ask statement to provide hotels and other logistics for the FG delegates
2) What percents of the Projects shown is FG projects.
3) Of what benefits was showcasing state Projects going to benefit the FG.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by AZeD1(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2013
thelastPope: Fashola agreed to fuel subsidy removal and turned around and betrayed the agreement
Fashola agreed to a removal in April not January, so who back stabbed who? Funny how you never complained about GEJ betraying Nigerians by removing subsidy in January instead of April

thelastPope: Fashola used okada during his governorship campaign and turned on them after he became governor
All governors used okada to campaign and most have banned okada's in their states, why are you only concerned about Lagos?

thelastPope: Fashola had an agreement with doctors before the election and reneged after the election and went ahead and fired all 788 of them when they protested
What was the agreement with Doctors and as at last count, they where all re instated so whats your point?

thelastPope tells Nigerians Patience Jonathan is resting in Nigeria then Patience turns around and tells Nigerians the truth, the lastPope refuses to apologise for his deciet. Tells a lot about thelastPope's character.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2013
Demdem: Nothing stops maku and his goons to still proceed to lagos and inspect FG projects if at all there is. He should ask Ngozi and retardeen for money to facilitate his waste, not Fashola.

Only fools will still expect any response from me not even after their shameless lies.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Vavavoom(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2013
jt2010:

Your statement clearly shows FG intention of setting up the tour. Some few question for you?

1) What ask statement to provide hotels and other logistics for the FG delegates
2) What percents of the Projects shown is FG projects.
3) Of what benefits was showcasing state Projects going to benefit the FG.

All of your above question should have been asked by the erudite and porgressive ACN scholars before embarking. Their thought judgemnt is the reason they've been elected to serve otherwise, we just put anybody there...the pdp though not liked are masters at the art of deception but if one calims to be astute as ACN then such claims become blighted when foresight isn't exercised. Its an ACE up pdp's sleeve.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by jt2010: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2013
Vavavoom:

I t doesn't take talent to grow up neither foresight. My question to you is: why wait till execution of tour to tag the program ''ill-conceived''? Surely a man of Fashola's standing should have asked from the inception when the hawks gathered what format the tour was to take before shifting the goal post and drawing cold feet at during execution. To me it says much about them than the ruling pdp...unfortunately we all possess HINDSIGHT what is lacking is FORESIGHT. PDP, ACN are one and the same to me, the only difference is one party is controlling the cash flow. In the manner of their discourse a sound mind would easily decipher that changing one for another will produce no different result. In a country where most people, the electorate can hardly differentiate between state and federal projects undecided the joke certainly won't be on the executors of such projects, sadly. More sadly is ACN failing to be different. What stops the ACN from doing their home work? Massive enlightenment about citizens' rights, project categorization - state or federal, opposition at the lowest of the grassroots is as important as figting to win the presidency! The councilors, mayors are closer to the people than the governors or president. Why not begin to educate people about alternative progressive governance via the grassroots? Teach, show your aspirants accountability to the people, importance of stewardship...this way we, the electorate can see and welcome you as a difference rather than a power seeker in a different garb.

You need to know how to draw the line between Practical and hypothesis. All claims that Fashola & other ACN Governors support the idea of the tour is base on the Communiqué issue by the NGF which has about 19 PDP governors, so taking a decision in such forum is base on vote in support and against, so if out of 36 members, 11 votes against and the remain 25 vote in support, the majority carry the day and the Communiqué will only reflex the outcome and not the deliberation, so expect any body can provide personal statement of each of those governors support the idea before now if not, they are on point.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Godjone(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2013
Elueme: ACN governors are bunch of hypocrites. When Oshiomohle misfired, I suspected there was a gang up by the ACN against this tour. Reason being that the tour may also highlight the positive sides of the PDP led federal government. The truth be told ACN has enjoyed undue media propaganda, a situation a known friend who works for one of the print media confidently told me that it was a deliberate plot to checkmate the overbearing influence of the PDP and entrench competitiveness in the polity by helping ACN raise the bar. The ACN govt is getting this whole thing wrong because they also stand a chance to showcase their works except they got things they are hiding.
tanks men! oshiomole is doing noting in edo state. He specialized in using virtualy all the state resources in buying flowers and painting uncopleted roads to decieve the ppl dat he is working, meanwhile, billions of naira alocated to the state cannot be accounted for.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by kaeto(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2013
Demdem: Foolish concept from maku ministry, useless and wasteful tour. Above all, an extremely daft retardeen.
whenever you are frustrated and cornered you resort to senseless rants and abuses. There is a situation of character questioning about your paymaster, a man who has proved time and again that he's got no reputation nor intergrity, a liar and backstabber, a saintly farouq-like croock of the acn, and you are here doing your usual ''pay as you lick my as.s'' for fashola. It's only a matter of time, the other things he does with tinubu will be at the full glare of the public, bloody tout in suit...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by jt2010: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Godjone: tanks men! oshiomole is doing noting in edo state. He specialized in using virtualy all the state resources in buying flowers and painting uncopleted roads to decieve the ppl dat he is working, meanwhile, billions of naira alocated to the state cannot be accounted for.

And Abia state governor that has been adjudge by the Good Governance Tour to be performing can best be describe to be doing what then?
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by AZeD1(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2013
taharqa:

Exactly.

These people have always said that the FG have NOT DONE ANYTHING in their states and in the country generally; some of us have always disagreed. the NGGT is a GOOD chance to find out who is lying. Why are some people then afraid to allow all of us find out??

I wrote this comment to one of them yterday, who said that the FG had done 'NOTHING' in Lagos state in the last 2 years or thereabout:

Do I need to tell you that am still expectng a response from him??

Like I have ALWAYS said here: PROPAGANDA and Lies always fails, eventually.
70 % of the things you put up there, you know? So do you need the GGT to come and tell you what you already know? Just admit the GGT is a jamboree and waste of scarce resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Take Over Edo Assembly / Buhari To Receive The 21 Chibok Girls And Their Families Today / No Plan To Dethrone Emir Sanusi II - Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.