Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? (999 Views)

Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Reasons Kids Are Tiny Drunk Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? by obowunmi(m): 3:02am On Mar 01, 2013
There's a girl at church that really likes me, but she covers her feelings up by calling me Pastor, brother, uncle, but she's always calling me to tell me she loves and likes me.... why can't she just stop calling me "brother" or pastor and just tell me her true feelings... Everyone at church knows she likes me, but I don't know if I can't be with a girl that can't be true to her feelings...

What do you guys think? why do adults like to pretend about their feelings and who they like or don't like? Its immature. IMHO cry undecided angry
Re: Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 01, 2013
But I'm confused o. If she calls you to tell you she loves you and she likes you, which other feelings do you need her to be clear about? The uncle, pastor and brother sound more like 'church etiquette' to me. I'm pretty sure once you start a relationship, she will drop all the formalities.

More importantly, why are you pretending about your feelings for her? grin

But seriously, if you like her, you can always teach her and encourage her to be open with her feelings about things in general. You know in Nigeria, it's the men that do the toasting, so many women don't go around broadcasting their feelings to the guy involved in the beginning. This lady has already even gone very far in toasting you sef. She don try. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? by Jealousbaby(f): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2013
Why posting d samething 2 times with different headlines?
Re: Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? by ifyalways(f): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2013
Obowumi, na church levels we dey now?
Lolx
Re: Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? by slimyem: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2013
Obowumi,his romance tales and girl problems...undecided
What part is this again? tongue
Re: Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? by obowunmi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
slimyem: Obowumi,his romance tales and girl problems...undecided
What part is this again? tongue

Part 3 wetin dey ? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2013
I feel it is because they are afraid of rejection, Like ileobatojo has said, she has given you all the signal, stop dulling and make your move
Re: Why Can't Adults Be Clear With Their Feelings? by adabeke12(f): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
Oooohh... Someone has someone crushing on them... How sweet kiss

(1) (Reply)

Are We Nigerians Religious Or Godly?-our Lifestyle Contradicts What We Preach! / Comment Pls, If You Agree. / Don't Put Me Down Because Of It, I Didn't Have A Say!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.