Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger (3397 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex-husband Marc Anthony At Their Twins' School / 'will Smith Caught Jada And Marc Anthony In Family Home' / Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 01, 2013
Marc Anthony Goes Public With Much Younger Girlfriend – at Disneyland

Marc Anthony has a new muse to inspire his romantic ballads.

The 44-year-old crooner went public with the new – and much younger – woman in his life, Chloe Green, on Tuesday. And where did the new couple make their big debut? Disneyland!

We’re not sure if it’s new love – or the fact that they were at “The Happiest Place on Earth” – but Anthony and 21-year-old Green clearly seemed to be enjoying themselves during the Anaheim, California, outing, which included Anthony’s twins with ex-wife Jennifer Lopez, Max and Emme, who recently celebrated their 5th birthday. The star had his arm around Green, who is the heiress to the Topshop fashion empire, and even gave her a smooch as photographers snapped away.

At one point Green – who turns 22 on Saturday, making her exactly half her new beau’s age – was carrying Emme while Anthony pushed Max in a stroller. The British fashionista – rocking a double denim look – appeared to be quite comfortable with his children.

While Anthony hasn’t yet made any declarations of love about Green on Twitter (he’s been known to PDA tweet), he has plugged her family’s clothing company.

“Who ever doesn't know about #Topshop #Topman in LA has to get in on it! Just had the time of my life at The Grove Amazing,” he tweeted on Sunday, referring to the new store which drew a star-studded crowd at its recent opening.

The fact Anthony has a new gal pal comes as a bit of a surprise seeing as earlier this month it appeared he had rekindled his romance with model Shannon de Lima. On February 7 he tweeted a photo from a family birthday party for his 12-year-old son, Cristian. In the picture, Lima was by his side – and so was J.Lo and her boyfriend, Casper Smart.

Cristian and another son, 9-year-old Ryan, are Anthony’s children with his first ex-wife, former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres. He also has daughter Ariana with his ex-girlfriend Debbie Rosado. At 18, his eldest child is just a few years older than his new girlfriend.

But who’s counting … right?

SOURCE
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 01, 2013
[size=13pt]He no fine. She no fine. They look perfect to me grin[/size]
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]He no fine. She no fine. They look perfect to me grin[/size]
Don't be so mean cool
They look ok.

1 Like

Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Jealousbaby(f): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2013
Well, for me I cant date with big age difference. But if they are happy then let them be happy. D truth is dat many ppl dat come to judge them would do d samething if they have d chance like him.
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2013
Jealous.baby:
Well, for me I cant date with big age difference. But if they are happy then let them be happy. D truth is dat many ppl dat come to judge them would do d samething if they have d chance like him.
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2013
Meanwhile, Jennifer Lopez is 18 years older than her boyfriend. Cougar tales cool
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2013
It's high time! Jennifer Lopez has been parading her man-toy around Hollywood, Marc Anthony should be allowed to catch his own fun
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Chinwem(f): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2013
The girl is fine
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2013
CFCfan: Don't be so mean cool
They look ok.

[size=13pt]I'm not mean na. Everyone knows Marc Anthony is Skeletor. Casper and J Lo are finer than them.[/size]
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Mcleo007(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Badt guy..
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by sweetsleeky: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
CFCfan:
GBAM
Well said.
!
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by labaks(f): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
I so luv American life. Isn't thar J.Lo's twin the girlfy is carrying? This can't happen in Naija o. Dem go say the girl go knack d baby juju.
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by Temismith(f): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2013
They re on deir own. Wake me up wen dis makes front page wink
Re: Marc Anthony Dating Girl 23 Years Younger by wisdomkid: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Did i see a jogging stroller behind Mc Anthony?

I guess he's new wife/girlfriend beautiful, but way too young. I think we need to know more about using strollers, because had Mrc Anthony's girlfriend used a stroller to carry their baby, they would have looked a lot more sexy and united as a family!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe This: Singer Afrocandy Releases {P0rn / Photo Of Saka Telling Jay Jay Okocha To Port From Glo To MTN, LOLX / Nick Jonas Channels Mark Wahlberg's Calvin Klien 1992 Ad In Sexy Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.