Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Chartered Accountants In D Hs...pls Advice!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Accountants In D Hs...pls Advice!! (1001 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Accountants In D Hs...pls Advice!! by park007: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2013
I recently qualified and one of the Prerequisite for induction,is to get an attestation letter from your past or current employer(signed by a financial member of Ican).

Since my former employer had no chartered accountant in its employment,I called the external auditor on phone(since I relocated from that city) he sounded so happy on the news of my qualification. I immediately made my request known to him.

Right now, the auditor refused picking my calls or responding to me sms.

Pls what can I do??
Re: Chartered Accountants In D Hs...pls Advice!! by sexy74(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2013
@ Op
Are you currently employed with a chartered accountant in the organisation?
If yes, he or she can sign for you.

If not go to your former organisation and plead with them to mandate their auditor to help you sign the documents.
The reason the auditor does not want to do that is because he might not know under what condition you left the organisation and he will not want to lose his clients.
Don't be bothered you can get it signed if you go through your organisation.
Re: Chartered Accountants In D Hs...pls Advice!! by park007: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks, I resigned and relocated because of marital obligation which the auditor and my former employers are aware of.
And I am not currently employed and quite "heavy"now,travelling to meet them now is impossible.
Re: Chartered Accountants In D Hs...pls Advice!! by sexy74(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
you really dont have to travel, if you have the MDs number call him and explain
your plight to him, he is the one that has to communicate with the auditor on that.
all you have to do is to send the documents to them.
wishing your wife a safe delivery and hope you get a Job soon.

2 Likes

Re: Chartered Accountants In D Hs...pls Advice!! by park007: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thank you
Re: Chartered Accountants In D Hs...pls Advice!! by LausDeo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Does anyone knw weda ICAN accepts banking experience for d requisite 36 months experience b4 induction? I am a fresh graduate and m qualified. I av no work experience and the only opportunity in sight is banking.

(1) (Reply)

Ericsson Graduate Trainee / A Professional CV Design Template Free Giveaway / Changing My Career Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.