Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:44 PM

A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State (6017 Views)

2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by wanney: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Noticed there is no thread for bauchi state. kindly share any useful info
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by CrazyMan(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2013
I've added it to the libary
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
reeeT whr r u....iv bin searchin fr u in ol d threads...smone adviced dt i shld check u here...

enjoy ur postin, bye!!!
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by badooo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Abeg wen n where will d camping 4 bauchi corpers be?
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 02, 2013
How do I get thr from Lagos
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by wanney: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2013
badooo :
Abeg wen n where will d camping 4 bauchi corpers be?
Chk d nysc orientation camp address,holdin at d normal time for other camps. learnt the camp location s outskirt of bauchi
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by wanney: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2013
lekibraky: How do I get thr from Lagos
don't know the shortest route bt I learnt once u can link up to jos ,then jos to bauchi s jst an hour..so if u re comin via lokoja or ilorin route try to find out which s closer.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by nkenu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Bauch copers, you are welcome to Bauchi. Bauchi is a peacefull place despite the stories you have been hearing. When once you can find your way to Jos, its one hour drive from Jos to Bauchi, tell the driver to drop you at the first roundabout after Zaranda hotel which is a 12 story building by your right near the main road when entrying Bauchi. From the roundabout, you will take a cab to the NYSC camp which is at Maidugri road. You can call this number for more info and help: 08035527977.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
the NYSC Orientation camp is located at wailo, Ganjuwa local government area bauchi state. it is about 70-80 km drive from bauchi town along maiduguri road.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
dmalam: reeeT whr r u....iv bin searchin fr u in ol d threads...smone adviced dt i shld check u here...

enjoy ur postin, bye!!!
. dmalam,tnks 4d concern n care.Am jst viewin the thread now.wel,since u guys are sayin bauchi is cool lets wait n see
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls,is there any NGO's in bauchi town?i realli need 2no.Moderator or anyone servin at bauchi shld pls tel me
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
wanney: Noticed there is no thread for bauchi state. kindly share any useful info
. so wanney u are nt a corper servin at bauchi i guess.Who wil den ans our questions?cos i seriousli need ans
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
I tink is Official!! No servin corpers in Bauchi.Am so in trouble.Manny n dmalam,hw is bauchi betta since i cnt even get a reply 4all my questions.God help me
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
reeeT: I tink is Official!! No servin corpers in Bauchi.Am so in trouble.Manny n dmalam,hw is bauchi betta since i cnt even get a reply 4all my questions.God help me

i think u shld tek ur question to d main thread....thr r mor peopl thr dt can ansa u..ol ds state threads r emtpty
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
dmalam:

i think u shld tek ur question to d main thread....thr r mor peopl thr dt can ansa u..ol ds state threads r emtpty
. okay
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by wanney: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
reeeT: . so wanney u are nt a corper servin at bauchi i guess.Who wil den ans our questions?cos i seriousli need ans
I just got posted there myself.need useful information n so far I ve nt seen any servin corp member in bauchi that s givin out useful info...I m really scared if they actually ve servin corp members too
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by wanney: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
reeeT: Pls,is there any NGO's in bauchi town?i realli need 2no.Moderator or anyone servin at bauchi shld pls tel me
used to know a lady working for an NGO there. will try n find out the name and get bk to u.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
reeeT: Pls,is there any NGO's in bauchi town?i realli need 2no.Moderator or anyone servin at bauchi shld pls tel me

I am actually not a serving corp member but am an indigine of bauchi state and i live there and i have all possible information about NYSC. and will be glad to help. so just let me know all your questions i can answer them for you.

for the issue of NGOs in Bauchi we have two popular ones all headed by the wives of the state governor.

There is Challenge your disability initiative [CYDI] headed by Hauwa abiodun Yuguda

and

ADrufai Foundation. Headed by Maria yuguda.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
morgist:

I am actually not a serving corp member but am an indigine of bauchi state and i live there and i have all possible information about NYSC. and will be glad to help. so just let me know all your questions i can answer them for you.

for the issue of NGOs in Bauchi we have two popular ones all headed by the wives of the state governor.

There is Challenge your disability initiative [CYDI] headed by Hauwa abiodun Yuguda

and

ADrufai Foundation. Headed by Maria yuguda.
. Tnks alot.These NGO's,are they located in Bauchi town?if they are,do they request 4corpers?cos if am actually goin 2serve there it has 2be in town n it has 2be an NGO or smtin close 2it.Anoda question,is redeploymnt hard 2do there?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
wanney: used to know a lady working for an NGO there. will try n find out the name and get bk to u.
. pls do and more importantli,the location matters.Do ask her if a corper can serve there.tnks
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by jenlucas(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2013
Am a batch 12A that just finished serving in bauchi, but got a job Ãήϑ am still in Τђѯ town, Bauchi is cool forget about all the story you hear, if you re coming from Lagos enter The Young shall grow nor Cross Country both comes τ̲̅ȍ bauchi nd from east get to osha nd enter G.U.O. It all straight to bauchi, safe trip.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2013
reeeT: . Tnks alot.These NGO's,are they located in Bauchi town?if they are,do they request 4corpers?cos if am actually goin 2serve there it has 2be in town n it has 2be an NGO or smtin close 2it.Anoda question,is redeploymnt hard 2do there?
they are located in bauchi town but they actually don't request 4 corpers. The issue of redeployment is not that hard just try and get to know the officials in the camp. With as little as 5k and a hospital clearance you can be redeployed to your state.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2013
morgist: they are located in bauchi town but they actually don't request 4 corpers. The issue of redeployment is not that hard just try and get to know the officials in the camp. With as little as 5k and a hospital clearance you can be redeployed to your state.

d last batch dt tried redeployn in dt bauchi were nt redeployed to dr state of preferenc but to sm oda states...i knw of a frnd who ws taken to jigawa instead of kaduna...infct many, so mek sure ur runz tite bfr u end up in yobe o....reeeT u dey hear me
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2013
dmalam:

d last batch dt tried redeployn in dt bauchi were nt redeployed to dr state of preferenc but to sm oda states...i knw of a frnd who ws taken to jigawa instead of kaduna...infct many, so mek sure ur runz tite bfr u end up in yobe o....reeeT u dey hear me
na lady she be ooo grin grin
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2013
morgist: na lady she be ooo grin grin
ehn nw...but u get point thr sha....
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2013
morgist: they are located in bauchi town but they actually don't request 4 corpers. The issue of redeployment is not that hard just try and get to know the officials in the camp. With as little as 5k and a hospital clearance you can be redeployed to your state.
. Tnks.I tot redeploymnt is automatic in bauchi dats if 1wnts 2?Based on security purpose?I dt hv any medical report 2present i jst wnt 2go back cos i dt tink i can be safe there n i cnt jst strt changin my lifestyle 4a yr cos of dat.i wil so look 4dos incharge at d camp and i pray everitin works out.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2013
morgist: na lady she be ooo grin grin
. Of course!!
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2013
jen_lucas: Am a batch 12A that just finished serving in bauchi, but got a job Ãήϑ am still in Τђѯ town, Bauchi is cool forget about all the story you hear, if you re coming from Lagos enter The Young shall grow nor Cross Country both comes τ̲̅ȍ bauchi nd from east get to osha nd enter G.U.O. It all straight to bauchi, safe trip.
. Lucky u am sure u served in town rite?it mite not turn out 4me like dat cos probabaility is dat i can be taken 2 a local gov so far fr town.trust me,am fr d north particularli jos wic is like 45mins drive 2bauchi and i no hw far a local govt can be from the town.Anoda question,is it only skols corpers are posted 2 dere?
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2013
reeeT: . Tnks.I tot redeploymnt is automatic in bauchi dats if 1wnts 2?Based on security purpose?I dt hv any medical report 2present i jst wnt 2go back cos i dt tink i can be safe there n i cnt jst strt changin my lifestyle 4a yr cos of dat.i wil so look 4dos incharge at d camp and i pray everitin works out.
there is till time, where r u based? U can still get a med report before leaving for camp, if u leave for camp without it, u ll wish u did.. Redeploying after camp is another stress u don't want to experience.. My 2cent
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Ogbeche77: there is till time, where r u based? U can still get a med report before leaving for camp, if u leave for camp without it, u ll wish u did.. Redeploying after camp is another stress u don't want to experience.. My 2cent
. i will try bt pls if u may tel me,wat kind of illness can i advise my doc 2write cos am a bit confuse
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2013
reeeT: . Tnks.I tot redeploymnt is automatic in bauchi dats if 1wnts 2?Based on security purpose?I dt hv any medical report 2present i jst wnt 2go back cos i dt tink i can be safe there n i cnt jst strt changin my lifestyle 4a yr cos of dat.i wil so look 4dos incharge at d camp and i pray everitin works out.
redeployment in bauchi is not automatic because the state is peaceful. I assured u, u will not regret ur service in bauchi. And if u insist on redeployment u surely need a medical report from a hospital in ur state and it has to be backdated like for a year or two. And it has to be either TB or Aids before u will have automatic redeployment. grin grin
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2013
morgist: redeployment in bauchi is not automatic because the state is peaceful. I assured u, u will not regret ur service in bauchi. And if u insist on redeployment u surely need a medical report from a hospital in ur state and it has to be backdated like for a year or two. And it has to be either TB or Aids before u will have automatic redeployment. grin grin
TB or AIDS?haba you,dats a very serious sickness ooo.4naw,i no d state is peaceful bt u need 2undstnd wit me dat i dt wnt 2be posted 2a village dats so far n full of boko bois.i wnt 2stay in town ok bt can a nysc staff fr abj influence my postin or is it only if d staff works in bauchi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood: No Passing-out Ceremony In Bayelsa – NYSC / NIM/NYSC Exams Schedule For Nov/Dec? / JIGAWA STATE Corpers, 2017 Batch A Stream 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.