Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State (6123 Views)

2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
reeeT: TB or AIDS?haba you,dats a very serious sickness ooo.4naw,i no d state is peaceful bt u need 2undstnd wit me dat i dt wnt 2be posted 2a village dats so far n full of boko bois.i wnt 2stay in town ok bt can a nysc staff fr abj influence my postin or is it only if d staff works in bauchi?
hahahah who told you boko boys dey villege? Bt the posting issue is very simple just try and get someone in the camp they will post u to town and make sure say u told them ur profession and where u wanna serve. And also if they post u to a villege u can request for a redeployment based on security issues.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
morgist: hahahah who told you boko boys dey villege? Bt the posting issue is very simple just try and get someone in the camp they will post u to town and make sure say u told them ur profession and where u wanna serve. And also if they post u to a villege u can request for a redeployment based on security issues.
. okay i will.tnks
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
morgist: redeployment in bauchi is not automatic because the state is peaceful. I assured u, u will not regret ur service in bauchi. And if u insist on redeployment u surely need a medical report from a hospital in ur state and it has to be backdated like for a year or two. And it has to be either TB or Aids before u will have automatic redeployment. grin grin
absolute dross, don't write to discourage people, I redeployed myself, and med report was not dated back, it was dated same day I collected it, the ailment does not have to be a terminal disease before her redeployment is approved
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ogbeche77: absolute dross, don't write to discourage people, I redeployed myself, and med report was not dated back, it was dated same day I collected it, the ailment does not have to be a terminal disease before her redeployment is approved
okay.pls den,wat can of ailmnt wil u suggest i use?i realli ned 2no cos time is runnin out
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
reeeT: okay.pls den,wat can of ailmnt wil u suggest i use?i realli ned 2no cos time is runnin out
contact ur physician, when he examines u, he ll know the ailment to describe in ur report

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2013
@reeeT How is camp Keep us updated about your experience and what is going on about your redeployment issues.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2013
morgist: @reeeT How is camp Keep us updated about your experience and what is going on about your redeployment issues.
. Am still at home ooo bt wil leave 2day.wil certainly update u guys ok.tnks 4checkin
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Am in a taxi goin 2Bauchi now! I hv been frownin my face eversince,am nt jst happy at all.4starters,d road is gud sha.let me wait n see .am i d onli 1 postd 2bauchi on nairaland?nawaooo
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
call me when you reach bauchi. safe journey
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by yahwehreigns: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bauchi makes sense. Nearly regrettd my redeployment save 4 d grace of d ppa dt I got here. More opportunities in d north because it less populatd wit corpers dan d south. Most ppl dt reployd in d camp regretd it, dey wantd 2 stay bt it was 2 late.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by reeeT(f): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
[b][/b]
morgist: call me on 08068069522 when you reach bauchi. safe journey
. okay.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
yahwehreigns: Bauchi makes sense. Nearly regrettd my redeployment save 4 d grace of d ppa dt I got here. More opportunities in d north because it less populatd wit corpers dan d south. Most ppl dt reployd in d camp regretd it, dey wantd 2 stay bt it was 2 late.
can u state the reasons why they regretted it?
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by yahwehreigns: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Simply found out dt d negative news about bauchi was simply found 2 b untrue. U can go 2 Bauchi town and see tins urself.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by wanney: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2013
yahwehreigns: Simply found out dt d negative news about bauchi was simply found 2 b untrue. U can go 2 Bauchi town and see tins urself.
okay
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by yahwehreigns: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Okay Sir, U are right.
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by badooo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Any batch a 2013 corps memba in bauchi can kol me on 08067090985. Lukin 4ward 2 meet y'all... Reet xpecially
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by morgist(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
@reeeT now that the camp stuff is over tell us about your experience and do you still want to be redeployed?

if you are still in bauchi do let me know so that we can hang out!
Re: A Thread For Batch A Corpers Posted To Bauchi State by kimania13(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good pm folks, am a corp member from adamawa and I redeployed to oyo state but posted back to bauchi, I want to know the security level in bauchi, although I've got some info about bauchi but I need more, I will be coming in this sunday to resume my ppa and please how do I locate the nysc secretariat, secondly, is there a corpers lodge there in bauchi or one will have to get an accomodation on his own, I also want to know the level of the network and electricity over there cos those are the two major tin I need when I come over there, thanks please I need this information so as to get myself prepared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! New Monthly Payment For NYSC / Important Items For NYSC Batch C 2018 / Rivers State Nysc Batch B 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.