Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom (27906 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Pls Help ! Paying States 4 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by kennosman(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2013
am reali enjoyn my IT tinz hia in akws.my ppa is at asuna.am movn to uyo soon.4 dose dat r postd to etinan.i v an accomodatn runnin til july.contact me.cuz i want to leave etinan, n base in uyo.dats wia d opportunieties r.just ur rite man.kennosman
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by tobby1987(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Sexy:ify:
Hi my follow akwaibomite, hw ar u guys? Hope u all ar worming up 4 tuesday next week. Hope 2 communicate, pls here is my num incase 07031633404

Really warmin up 4 it ooo...cnt just wait 4 it to happen...ds my first tym of going out of south west..anyways will try and get in torch with u
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by princee007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,
Akwa Ibom Otondo in the house,

I'm ready 4 dis camp mehn,
Hoping it will be fun & worth the while.

If u wannna hook up, holla at me

Let's put on that Khaki & serve our country

Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
which transport company do i use to get to akwa ibom from onitsha. Thanks, anticipating ur replies
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by krimcake(f): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
I'm a girl. Do girls stay in ecomog hostel? I'm rily hopin der ll b electricity. Anyways tym shal tel. Tuesday is around d corner
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by convenantudoh(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Akwa-ibom is truly ayaya
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
krimcake: I'm a girl. Do girls stay in ecomog hostel? I'm rily hopin der ll b electricity. Anyways tym shal tel. Tuesday is around d corner
Otondo! All camps have their separate hostels for males n females...welcome to akwa ibom...land of promise...A'do ok!
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
extrovert6: Which of the buses is best to use from Lagos to Akwa Ibom and where is their park located in Lagos& how much will it cost
AkTc or promiseland @ ojuelegba park 're the best options...5,500 A/C buses and 4,500 non A/C...last b/stop is aktc park, uyo...in case u arrive late... The Muslim corpers association of nigeria (mcan) bros n sisters 're waiting 4 you @ the park to tk care of u... Or call 07032306943/08024223591 (amir) and the NCCF waiting for the christians likewise, reason is dat nsit atai (camp location) is barely 1 hour frm aktc park)...wish u all da best
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
elpiroski: which transport company do i use to get to akwa ibom from onitsha. Thanks, anticipating ur replies

A friend suggested PMT(Upper Iweka)-i should board the bus going to calabar .I will be there tommorrow to find out from them.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
usefaith:
AkTc or promiseland @ ojuelegba park 're the best options...5,500 A/C buses and 4,500 non A/C...last b/stop
is aktc park, uyo...in case u arrive late... The Muslim corpers ass of nigeria (mcan) bros n sisters 're waiting 4 you @ the park to tk care of u... Or call 07032306943/08024223591 (amir) and the NCCF waiting for the christians likewise, reason is dat nsit atai (camp location) is barely 1 hour frm aktc park)...wish u all da best
is the transport from aktc park FOC? grin
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Fourcade:
is the transport from aktc park FOC? grin
You mean from lagos?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by delaruh(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Posted to akwa ibom after 3yrs of graduation (2009/2010) set I bliv there is a purpose for this town ....here is my pin:23B90851 and phone number 08168686345 contact me if you have anything reasonable for me concerning the town , I am willing to relocate.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
usefaith:
You mean from lagos?
Where is akTc park?...Lag or Akwa Ibom
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Fourcade:
Where is akTc park?...Lag or Akwa Ibom
AKTC is in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, that is their bus terminal (last b/stop)...
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcade(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
usefaith:
AKTC is in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, that is their bus terminal (last b/stop)...
okay...so back to my question
what's the t-fare from the akTc park to camp?....i go get free ride if i join the NCCF bus? grin
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by convenantudoh(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
U guys are wlcm 2 AKWA-IBOM d land of promise.You wil see dat it is truly AYAYA

Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by magd: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Was posted to akwa-ibom please is there any ATM machine in the camp.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by kennosman(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
krimcake: I'm a girl. Do girls stay in ecomog hostel? I'm rily hopin der ll b electricity. Anyways tym shal tel. Tuesday is around d corner
krimcake, d gurls v dia own hostel.i bet u.u r going to v a nice tyme.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by vivgermans: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2013
daughterofzion: Pls how do i get to akwa ibom from owerri i have just been postd there

Just take ABC trans at Egbu road to Uyo, den fro dia, i tink u can get a cab to camp
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 4:28am On Mar 04, 2013
Fourcade:
okay...so back to my question
what's the t-fare from the akTc park to camp?....i go get free ride if i join the NCCF bus? grin
there is no direct bus to Nsit Atai (camp) from AKTC park xcept in an occasional cases like dat of camping (if @ all there would be), all you hv to do is take keke (tricycle) to Plaza, walk down to Oron road and ask where they board Nsit Atai buses...see you all
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by FRR1: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2013
I wish all you guys posted to Akwa Ibom a safe trip and a wonderful service year. Welcome to the land of fulfilment. Welcome to the land of my birth. Akwa Ibom Ayaya! Akwa Ibom ado OK. Emem edi uforo smiley
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcde: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2013
usefaith:
there is no direct bus to Nsit Atai (camp) from AKTC park xcept in an occasional cases like dat of camping (if @ all there would be), all you hv to do is take keke (tricycle) to Plaza, walk down to Oron road and ask where they board Nsit Atai buses...see you all

Thanks cheesy

Are you in Camp?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Fourcde: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
@elpiroski,
am heading to upper iweka now.Whats the latest?..Whc transport company will u use?
am leaving tomoro.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by usefaith(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fourc@de:

Thanks cheesy

Are you in Camp?
Not yet, I am batch B corps member here in Akwa Ibom, but 'll by God's Grace be there by next wk tuesday... Do have safe trip bro
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Pvin: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hey guys, I just found out I'll be serving in Akwaibom for this batch A. Can anyone in the house give me info. on what to expect from serving in Akwaibom? I'd like to know, in your own opinion, what you think makes service in Akwaibom special? what challenges are to be expected apart from the usual camp hustle faced in all camps? Are there any advantage in serving in Akwaibom one can look forward to? Your comments are well appreciated
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by mikeuz(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
The truth be told,akwa ibom is kind of cool,of cause everywhere has itz problem. Akwa ibom camp is one of the most comfortable in nigeria and also one of the most uneventful or boring camp too. For those of you planning τ̲̅ȍ be promiscius in camp,i pity you. The new camp director wont give you that chance.when i was n camp we had atleast(dats talking about d ones i knw) three people sent home because of sexual related cases.the commander was brought in τ̲̅ȍ sanitize the camp aπϑ change d'previous mentality that akwa ibom camp is loosed. So be warned. Bt if U̶̲̥̅̊ play ur card well u go fit succede sha,bt its nt very easy.akwa ibom is no 2 in HIV n Nigeria,so dere ar tryin τ̲̅ȍ reduce τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥̥.
Cost of living in akwa ibom is high, infact its one of the highest in
Nigeria.dnt allow people deceive you,am telling you the truth.a room in Uyo cost and average of 35 τ̲̅ȍ 45k and dos ones A̅re mostly pit toilet. A rilli nice room can cost you up to 60 - 70K. Self contain is from 110k upwardz.ikot abasi is the best local govt τ̲̅ȍ serve because of the light and water τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥̥ is constant. UYO as a capital dnt even have light.the only tin akwa ibom has is roadz,bt thingz dey happen for Uyo sha if u knw your way. House in the villages cost from 1k τ̲̅ȍ 2k a month. Finally for me akwa ibom is nt ayaya,dnt be deceived. 80% of people τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥̥ workd their posting τ̲̅ȍ akwa ibom n my batch A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ regreting it. Bt dis is not τ̲̅ȍ alarm you though,because U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ the achitect of your own joy.

Hav told you the truth and natin bt d'truth. Experience is the best teacher. Welcum τ̲̅ȍ akwa ibom. For more information contact me on 0815321943. A̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ a batch C corps member.

I forgot τ̲̅ȍ tell you, the state allowee is 6k if U̶̲̥̅̊ ar n'd village aπϑ 4k if U̶̲̥̅̊ ar n'd'LGA council or otherwise. And the state allowee pay isnt consistent.
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by walesdam(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
mikeuz: The truth be told,akwa ibom is kind of cool,of cause everywhere has itz problem. Akwa ibom camp is one of the most comfortable in nigeria and also one of the most uneventful or boring camp too. For those of you planning τ̲̅ȍ be promiscius in camp,i pity you. The new camp director wont give you that chance.when i was n camp we had atleast(dats talking about d ones i knw) three people sent home because of sexual related cases.the commander was brought in τ̲̅ȍ sanitize the camp aπϑ change d'previous mentality that akwa ibom camp is loosed. So be warned. Bt if U̶̲̥̅̊ play ur card well u go fit succede sha,bt its nt very easy.akwa ibom is no 2 in HIV n Nigeria,so dere ar tryin τ̲̅ȍ reduce τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥̥.
Cost of living in akwa ibom is high, infact its one of the highest in
Nigeria.dnt allow people deceive you,am telling you the truth.a room in Uyo cost and average of 35 τ̲̅ȍ 45k and dos ones A̅re mostly pit toilet. A rilli nice room can cost you up to 60 - 70K. Self contain is from 110k upwardz.ikot abasi is the best local govt τ̲̅ȍ serve because of the light and water τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥̥ is constant. UYO as a capital dnt even have light.the only tin akwa ibom has is roadz,bt thingz dey happen for Uyo sha if u knw your way. House in the villages cost from 1k τ̲̅ȍ 2k a month. Finally for me akwa ibom is nt ayaya,dnt be deceived. 80% of people τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥̥ workd their posting τ̲̅ȍ akwa ibom n my batch A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ regreting it. Bt dis is not τ̲̅ȍ alarm you though,because U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ the achitect of your own joy.

Hav told you the truth and natin bt d'truth. Experience is the best teacher. Welcum τ̲̅ȍ akwa ibom. For more information contact me on 0815321943. A̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ a batch C corps member.

I forgot τ̲̅ȍ tell you, the state allowee is 6k if U̶̲̥̅̊ ar n'd village aπϑ 4k if U̶̲̥̅̊ ar n'd'LGA council or otherwise. And the state allowee pay isnt consistent.
Thanks for saying d truth
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by magd: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Does anyone know if its possible to pay for ?? fare akwa-ibom transport at ojuelegba that day i want to travel?
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fourc@de:
@elpiroski,
am heading to upper iweka now.Whats the latest?..Whc transport company will u use?
am leaving tomoro.cal me on 07037630511
i plan to use peace mass transit,bus fare to uyo= #1320
Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by teejaybil: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2013
would jet out Wednesday morn. Hope i wont 'jonz' sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members / 6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / Katsina Corpers Dancing At NYSC Mani Camp 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.