Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? (74650 Views)

Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Bwaal(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2013
I need help please answer my question if you have an idea: is it possible to transfer airtime to your bank account.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by phrancys001(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Atimes eehn ! I wonda d way paraga dey make people dey reason,transfa airtime to bank ?

21 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by thazz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lols.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by W3xy1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Funny thread
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
phrancys001: Atimes eehn ! I wonda d way paraga dey make people dey reason,transfa airtime to bank ?
o boy, I cant stop laughng!
but he may hav heard it somewhere nd tryng t confirm here!

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Bwaal(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
phrancys001: Atimes eehn ! I wonda d way paraga dey make people dey reason,transfa airtime to bank ?
pharncy abi wetin b ur name abeg i no tok say make u comment by force...i want peoplè wif to working brain to comment

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by yamakuza: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
op, do you mean Mobile Money?
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Bwaal(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
yamakuza: op, do you mean Mobile Money?
bro can mobile money do dat?
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by beehighdee(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
I tot I understand what he's trying to say, since you can recharge tru quick teller ( atm ) dere must be a way to reverse it....abi...?

5 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Joe50(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
i would be very interested if there is way one can do that cos, one can easily buy recharge card n load it and transfer it direct to his/her bank account. Without going to bank direct, especially when one wants to deposit 10k or less.

6 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Joe50(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
@first i thought mobile money can do that, not untill when i registered for mobile money for me to fund my account untill i go to bank or any mobile money centre, i thought i would just load credit and transfer it to my mobile money account then from there i transfer it to my bank account.

Since i can't convert my credit to money but must go to bank to fund my account then its has no use for me!!!
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by yamakuza: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Bwaal: bro can mobile money do dat?

just wanted to be sure we were on the same page.

AFAIK, there's currently no way to convert your airtime to cash for onward transfer to your bank account, [s]at least not until someone starts a business for buying airtime from people.[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by omotola1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
cogitoErgo:
o boy, I cant stop laughng!
but he may hav heard it somewhere nd tryng t confirm here!
I have heard of it before. But I think it's no longer working again.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Bwaal(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
beehighdee: I tot I understand what he's trying to say, since you can recharge tru quick teller ( atm ) dere must be a way to reverse it....abi...?
yea u undastand me bro i love ur brain

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by slimkiss93: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Som pple are so timid dat dey don't luk foward to possibilities happening....it is not possible 4 now to transfer money from credit to bank acc...buh it wud b a very nice innovation..of wich our service providers can bring about....it wud also aid d cashless idea...and both d banks and service providers wud gain from even if its gona cost N100 per transfer.....u wud c more pple saving their money in d bank and wud boost sales of recharge cards

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
slimkiss93: Som pple are so timid dat dey don't luk foward to possibilities happening....it is not possible 4 now to transfer money from credit to bank acc...buh it wud b a very nice innovation..of wich our service providers can bring about....it wud also aid d cashless idea...and both d banks and service providers wud gain from even if its gona cost N100 per transfer.....u wud c more pple saving their money in d bank and wud boost sales of recharge cards
got here tru google, I actually thought its possible.. Mtn shud pls do smetn bout this

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by UsaNumber: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
It is not possible.
However, you can get a U.S phone number at Usacallsms.com
No app No sotftware download required. All done on your mobile phone
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by ayando(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
I dont know why people are laughing about this. This is a question that CBN should look into by bringing the marriage of network providers and our banks. with mobile money, it is the opposite of what your question is.

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
slimkiss93: Som pple are so timid dat dey don't luk foward to possibilities happening....it is not possible 4 now to transfer money from credit to bank acc...buh it wud b a very nice innovation..of wich our service providers can bring about....it wud also aid d cashless idea...and both d banks and service providers wud gain from even if its gona cost N100 per transfer.....u wud c more pple saving their money in d bank and wud boost sales of recharge cards
guys go suffer when that happens...
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
centje: guys go suffer when that happens...

grin grin
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

grin grin
grin tongue nah true nah...
Date 5 guys...every month, collect 3k each for bb plan,then do the damn transfer cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
centje: grin tongue nah true nah...
Date 5 guys...every month, collect 3k each for bb plan,then do the damn transfer cool

Exactly grin

So... centje dear will you send me recharge card when this happens... or shall we just skip the bullshit and you deposit directly in my bank? wink
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Exactly grin

So... centje dear will you send me recharge card when this happens... or shall we just skip the bullshit and you deposit directly in my bank? wink
am working at desert of maidugari...no network grin
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
centje: am working at desert of maidugari...no network grin

angry angry
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by bigiyaro(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
this question really made some sence. I remember a certain time in school, before mtn share n sell, i had abt 4k crdt in my phone (i got it in bits from over 12 relations) meanwhile, i was almost dying from severe hunger. Then I wished I could transfer the crdt to my bank acct and simply withdraw the cash via ATM. I had to lease my sim for 1.7k for 3days.

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
bigiyaro: this question really made some sence. I remember a certain time in school, before mtn share n sell, i had abt 4k crdt in my phone (i got it in bits from over 12 relations) meanwhile, i was almost dying from severe hunger. Then I wished I could transfer the crdt to my bank acct and simply withdraw the cash via ATM. I had to lease my sim for 1.7k for 3days.
Happened to me too, It will make alot of sense if this shit is possible, it will drastically reduce the nos of people in the bankin hall.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Bsquare1111(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
[b][/b] ;Dna wa oh. Airtime to bank.na wa oh. Airtime to bank.na wa oh. Airtime to bank.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by paveinc(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2013
I have tot about idea a long time ago,its going to be a very good idea if the banks and telecom operators actualize dis project,it will encourage saving culture (for those who feel ashamed to make a deposit of 500 and below into their bank acct)u can now do that at the comfort of home or wherever u are with no stress.for those saying its not possible ,it can be done(nothing is impossible)...

5 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by windonard: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2013
Its a nice idea but it ll be a lose lose for telecoms guys due to the fact that 100NGN airtime for instance re being sold for 90/92NGN to retailers. The only way out is for users to pay more. if for instance you wish to send 5000 to your account, only 4200 or 4000 will get to ur acct.

3 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by royajos(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Even am thinking if Bank no crazy they know how to sell airtime through aTm y dey don't ave access to DAT abi...
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by nolywe(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yes..just transfer the airtime to my number and mail me ur acct number

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.