Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Skin Matters - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Skin Matters (742 Views)

Andriod Matters Cheat Development / Onmine Investment Matters / Laptop Sellers: The GPU Also Matters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Matters by freshlooksolutn: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2013
Freshlook solutions is created to provide effective solutions in the beauty industry.Today,many women are suffering from harmful effect of fake beauty products.it is very difficult today to differentiate original product from the fake ones.
The result of fake products are stretch marks,pimples,acne,terrible irritations and even skin cancer,to mention but few. what can we do to break free from this?
The best way for anyone to prevent skin damages is to get a consultant for advice before purchasing a beauty product.you need a personal certified cosmetologist to guide you through on matters relating to your skin.
freshlook solutions was created to do just that.if you are suffering from any kind of skin deficiencies or you dont even know what products to use for your skin or, you need a consultant to handle your skin affairs. freshlook solutions is the best place to be.
Our services includes:
•perfect toning cream
•skin polish
•facial treatment
•knuckle erazer
•spot removal
•pimple and acne treatment
•beauty supplement to make you look 5 years younger
•natural smoothing soap,e.t.c......
visit us at FRESHLOOK SOLUTIONS.No 94,awolowo way,opposite access bank,ikeja or call us on +234 (0)80 6014 6714 or +234 (0)80 8813 7530. You can find us on our facebook page -freshlook solutions and also send us an e-mail on freshlooksolutions1@gmail.com.

Re: Skin Matters by freshlooksolutn: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2013
5 MAJOR WAYS TO PREVENT SKIN AGING.
• Don’t smoke
• Don’t gain and loose weight
• Don’t get too tiny
• Avoid the sun
• Nutrition

•DON’T SMOKE
Smoking constrains blood vessels and reduces blood flow to denaturing of collagen which causes loss of elasticity, sagging, and wrinkles. It also affects blood supply to the skin. Thus, the skin is at risk of aging.

•DON’T GAIN AND LOSE WEIGHT
It is important to avoid the stretching of the skin caused by weight gain, which makes the skin lose a touch of elasticity and doesn’t snap back quickly. Some slimming pills even causes skin loosening and shrinkage which makes skin look empty and haggard. This gradually affect skin elasticity, and skin ageing will occur.

•DON’T GET TOO THIN
Yes! you can be thin. Hollow cheeks and thin skin may be good for a nineteen year old model, but it makes an adult look frail weak and old. Being excessively thin is simply unattractive. In medical sense, calories deprivation must be moderate. Pls don’t push thin to the extreme.

•AVOID SUN
Exposure to sun is the primary accelerator of the breakdown of collagen and elastic and elastic fiber, causing loosening and wrinkle of the skin. The sun also causes pigmentation, sunburn, and various eruptions.

•NUTRITION
Change your diet, follow healthy eating habits. Excessive eating habits will result to obesity which causes ageing. Eat high vegetables, fruits fibers etc.
Among the root of epidemic disease is diet.
Pay attention to it.
This and many more useful informations are what we offer our clients at freshlook solutions.
For more informations on how to prevent, treat, care for yourself naturally.
visit us at FRESHLOOK SOLUTIONS.No 94,awolowo way,opposite access bank,ikeja or
call us on +234 (0)80 6014 6714 or +234 (0)80 8813 7530.
BB pin:2882443E
You can find us on our facebook page -freshlook solutions or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freshlook-solutions/417308908343688
e-mail: freshlooksolutions1@gmail.com.
Follow us on our Twitter page:@freshlooksoluti
Our services includes:
•perfect toning cream
•skin polish
•facial treatment
•knuckle erazer
•spot removal
•pimple and acne treatment
•beauty supplement to make you look 5 years younger
•natural smoothing soap,e.t.c......
Re: Skin Matters by freshlooksolutn: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
CODES TO PERFECT SHAPE,SKIN AND HEALTHY BODY
• Begin your meal by drinking a full glass of water.
It occupies volume and will help moderate some of the immediate
hunger
• Eat salad(preferably without cream)
The purpose is obvious. The salad will fill you bit by bit, and it
is lower in calories than anything that follows
• Never finish what is on your plates.
You are no longer hungry, so why keep shoveling the calories in?
• No second portion
• No desert
• Avoid snacks between meals,
It is preferably to go for water and fresh fruit.
N.B
Obviously, one should be concerned with the quality of food consumed. Fats and cholesterol in all forms should be controlled, and
calories too.
This suggestion can easily be followed, if one is devoted to the task. This is common sense. Find your own level and stick to it
but please remember, this is a maintenance aid and not a diet. As
Gaining and losing weight stretches the skin by destroying it making it sagging and wrinkled.
This and many more are what we offer our clients at Freshlook solutions.

Our services include:
• Perfect toning cream
• Skin polish
• Facial treatment
• Knuckle eraser
• Spot removal
• Wrinkle removal
• Pimple and acne treatment
• Beauty supplement to make you look 5 years younger
• Natural smoothing soap, etc.

Visit us at FRESHLOOK SOLUTIONS.
94, awolowo way, opposite access bank, ikeja or
Call us on +234 (0)80 6014 6714 or +234 (0)80 8813 7530.
You can find us on our Facebook page -Freshlook solutions
Follow us on twitter-@freshlooksoluti
Blog page-freshlooksolut.blog.com
Also send us an e-mail on freshlooksolutions1@gmail.com.
Re: Skin Matters by freshlooksolutn: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
A VISIT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE COMPLETELY
Read the story of one of our happy client:
A woman walked into my office looking so depressed and saddened like she was carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. I immediately offered her a seat and with a smile, I asked her what was wrong.
She heaved a deep sigh, hesitated at first and began to narrate her story to me. Here is her story:
“Right from my young tender age, I fell ill and was inflicted with measles and ever since then, it left me with an unattractive terrible looking skin that made me feel inferior whenever I was around my peers, friends, and people in general. I couldn’t even attend events, hang out with friends to parties like every other young person would do, because when I did try, I had people look down on me with eyes of pity like I was thrown down from another planet which made matters even worse.
Luckily for me, I fell in love with a man who loved me for who I was not minding my terrible unattractive skin. He never complained about it for once, but deep inside, I knew my husband like a book knew it cover. Whenever we hung out, he admired women who dressed sexier for their husbands. I felt ripped out whenever he indirectly brought the conversation up.
I had used a lot of skin products introduced by friends, I had even lost count. I was worried, saddened and felt terrible of myself the more. Not until I came across an old friend of mine from high school who introduced me to Freshlook solutions. At first I gave her a complete NO but she kept on convincing me and I decided to give it a trial. That’s why am here.
Wow!! What a story, I said to myself because I imagined what she had been going through. I observed her skin and immediately gave her beauty tips and codes to what can be done. I also advised her and gave her beauty treatment for her skin. After 2 weeks, she told me that she had begun to see changes. I advised her to continue directions on application. Before the end of the month, this same woman who walked into my office like the weight of the world was on her shoulder walked in smiling widely like she had brought down a giant. “My skin has transformed completely” she exclaimed. Not only am I astonished at the transformation of my skin but also on the great effect I got at a cheaper rate...Thank you Freshlook solutions, she finally said.
Why suffer in silence? Why go through depression, heart breaks and even emotional troubles when you have solutions at your fingertips?
At Freshlook solutions, we don’t give up until we provide effective solutions for our clients. Satisfying our customer is our greatest joy.
Our services include:
• Perfect toning cream
• Skin polish
• Facial treatment
• Knuckle eraser
• Spot removal
• Wrinkle removal
• Natural smoothing soap, etc.
Blog page-freshlooksolutions..com
BB pin-2882443E
Re: Skin Matters by freshlooksolutn: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Want a flawless radiant glowing skin? Freshlook solutions gives your skin that therapeutic balance you've been looking for.
Our various package is known to clear all sort of spots,sunburn patches,scars,blemishes,acne,pimples,aging,eye-bags,uneven skin tone.Freshlook bright effect skin lotion gives your skin brig ht effects without side effect.
Visit us at 94,awolowo way,ikeja,lagos,
Contact us:08060146714,08088137530
BB pin:2882443E
Find us on our facebook page: freshlook solutions or click on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freshlook-solutions/417308908343688
Email:freshlooksolutions1@gmail.com
Twitter page:@freshlooksoluti
Re: Skin Matters by freshlooksolutn: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
TESTIMONIES
Story of a happy client:
You don’t know what your life will become tomorrow, my mother would say… My name is chioma; (name has been changed). I was admired by all wherever I went, because of my beautiful skin. I remember how both males and females would stop me on the road asking “I like your skin, please tell me the name of your cream” Am always filled with joy and thankful to God for what he gave me each time I heard this.
Until one morning, I woke up and felt my legs itch due to an unusual terrible mosquito bites I had suffered from all through the night. And like any human beings would do, I kept on itching, thinking the wounds will heal, so i ignored it. And in Just few days, I observed that the wounds had left me with terrible dark spots all over my legs...
What is this? I asked myself the morning I noticed it and in shock, i began to cry… my mum walked in immediately and asked what was wrong with fear in her eyes... I immediately showed it to her; she was surprised and asked how I came about it. I told her and she warned me not to itch next time. I was scared, she told me not to worry, that it would clear off in a few days, I believed her.
3 month later, it became worse, the spots had eaten deep, and my leg was full of scares, my mother was very worried and looked for solutions everywhere, but all proved abortive, I was frustrated, dejected at heart and feel inferior when am around friends and relatives with spotless skin, I felt it is permanent and nothing would take it off, I could not wear shorts anymore. And For 15 years I lived with this terrible scare.
One faithful day, while browsing through the web on nairaland I came across Freshlook solutions that offers complete health and beauty managements. I added the bb pin, we began chatting and I was told there is a solution to my problem. Well, in my heart of heart, I was skeptical but I just thought, how would solution come to you if you treat every information as fake?. Then I decided to give them a trial.
Immediately, I was attended to, given prescriptions and strictly advised to follow directions for better results. With faith, I adhered to it and in just 2 weeks, my skin had begun to look really good and fresh. I was surprised, not only that, I was still checked on to know if there was a positive result in my skin. Wow!!! I was astonished and excited. Freshlook solutions has surely put a smile on my face. When my husband saw the improvement he was very glad, “I love women in short and pencil skirts” he said. Now am no longer ashamed of my skin, I can wear short dresses at home and when we both hang out.
All I just want to say is “Thank you Freshlook solutions for restoring my confidence.
Now I keep asking these same questions, why suffering in silence? Why go through depression, heart breaks and even emotional troubles when you have solutions at your fingertips.
Our services include:
• Perfect toning cream
• Skin polish
• Facial treatment
• Knuckle eraser
• Spot removal
• Wrinkle removal
• Slimming package
• Natural smoothing soap
• And General wellness.
Blog page-freshlooksolut.blog.com
BB pin-2882443E
Re: Skin Matters by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hello..nice thing you got goin on here.
I hav a major problem with my face..it is filled with pimples and spots and I can't seem to get a permanent lasting solution.please Is dia a way you can help in wiping it off permanently.I would really love a solution.I look forward to a positive response.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Bold 4 And US Used Touch 2 For Sale / Spectranet 4G To Lunching Long Term Evolution Technology First Time In Nigeria / Ccie Lab Equipment Lease/rental In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.