Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

True Life Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / True Life Story (1656 Views)

Hostel Probs: A Short True Life Story / True Life Story! Hahahaha / My True Life Story Yesterday. U Must Laugh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
I was Coming back home On Wednesday evening after a hectic day, and found a small bag on the ground. I
opened it and behold what I found inside; $90,000 dollars! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when I emptied It, I found some
Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also
dispose the documents and keep the money.

After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were,
hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call
came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller.
Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards & i handed
him the bag. He offered me $9,000
dollars but i turned it down , he collected my number and i left.

Yesterday been Thursday 28th Feb, he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth N750,000 per month, a 3 bedroom
flat fully furnished in Banana Island Lagos, and a 2012 BMW X6! As i was Smiling and testing the car my
brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up!! Eba don ready!" grin
Re: True Life Story by Skywalker5(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
You no well at all grin grin grin
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sky-walker:
You no well at all grin grin grin

Nawao - Was wrong with a Little Revelation? cheesy
Re: True Life Story by Skywalker5(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
El Guapo:

Nawao - Was wrong with a Little Revelation? cheesy

I was reading your story with curiosity, you come finish am with "Oya Oya Oya Wake up!! Eba don ready!"
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sky-walker:

I was reading your story with curiosity, you come finish am with "Oya Oya Oya Wake up!! Eba don ready!"

Hehe - What do u expect from a 2pm hot day Dream?! cheesy
Re: True Life Story by achinaboy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
wanted to shout praise thy lord but,,oya oya eba don ready grin grin grin grin
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
achina boy: wanted to shout praise thy lord but,,oya oya eba don ready grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: True Life Story by ojjp: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
U re dreamin big. lol!
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2013
^^ Never despise ur Little begining, u can ask Bill gate, Dangote, Slim, Oprah etc

Mine don dey start up from Dreams - Remember Joseph in the Bible grin
Re: True Life Story by Maya2pretty(f): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
I wanted to scream when u broke my heart wit d Eba part lol I claim d dream 4 u in Jesus name grin
Re: True Life Story by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 04, 2013
Maya2pretty: I wanted to scream when u broke my heart wit d Eba part lol I claim d dream 4 u in Jesus name grin

Lol Amen cheesy

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / She pulled her bra I sucked / Funny Prayer Of The Day | Laugh And Forget Your Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.