Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Processing Games And Tangible User Interface - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Processing Games And Tangible User Interface (4263 Views)

User Interface Design For The Beginning Web Programmmer / Game Using Tangible Using User Interface / Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
RED BULL: hey fellas, i'm interested in learning Processing. I was taking a free course on it on coursera.org, but i'm totally floating there. Do you guys have any resources you might wanna share to help me with. Plssssssss
If you know java then you know processing go to their site amd follow their examples however is it javascript processing you are learning.
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by REDBULL1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
I read that Processing is based on Java. However, i dont knw Java. The only language I know, which i even still learning, is Python. Anyways, thanks man. I'll see what I can do on ma own.
I've not heard of Javascript Processing. The only one i knw is the one you can download from processing.org dats all.

Tell me, is it a nice language for app development or are there any other better languages?
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Processing is only meant for Animations and UI, its not a language its a framework. there is for JavaScript, depends on what you want to use it for, i only used it because of school but you can easily create an application and export for cross platform.
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by REDBULL1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks a lot
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by meandersinsane: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2013
pls i need help to am in middlsex university to.and i have been tasked with creating a game..........using tangible user interfacce and starting from the scratch is not so advisable...i need a code i could just edit to suit my self, or codes of a simple game i can use.i need to submit a report by tuesday on my supposed game so i need help as soon as possible.pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by meandersinsane: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2013
i really need help ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
LOL please tell me you are in Mauritius i am in Mauritius too, i stay close to MDX, Priscillia is your lecturer depending if you are in Mauritius, she is strict so you need to present any game just convince her on these parts:

1. Education aspect
2. Choice of Tangible Objects
3. Interactivity
4. Challenges

and all, you still need to learn how to code, Prisicillia is not someone you can easily fool, she's strict ; she never disturbed me because she knew i crated mine from scratch. but go to openprocessing.org and modify the games to use reacTIVision, reports by tuesday bro that's too soon all the best.
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by meandersinsane: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
@pc guru she just wants d idea now...so ure still in mauritus.......i need help bosss she gav us 5 days to come up with an idea na...she is evil ehn.....
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
meandersinsane: @pc guru she just wants d idea now...so ure still in mauritus.......i need help bosss she gav us 5 days to come up with an idea na...she is evil ehn.....

I currently work in Mauritius for now, just come with a simple game the safest best do a quiz game or board card game like snake and ladder. if she doesn't like it she will say you should get another idea, Prissy is not wicked she's just fronting
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by meandersinsane: 5:39am On Nov 04, 2013
lol......i undestand sha.........ill come up with the idea but do u know anyone that i can outsource the code writing to
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2013
meandersinsane: lol......i undestand sha.........ill come up with the idea but do u know anyone that i can outsource the code writing to

Fola is working, my best bet is Atimbang
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by meandersinsane: 4:21am On Nov 07, 2013
fola went back to nigeria 2 days ago self.nd i met with atimba already.he said he;s really busy dat he doesnt have time
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 07, 2013
meandersinsane: fola went back to nigeria 2 days ago self.nd i met with atimba already.he said he;s really busy dat he doesnt have time
Ouch that's gonna be hard because i have 3 people's own am gonna have to do and my stay in Mauritius hasn't been finalized but let's see my advice go with a simple game so incase anyone helping you won't have anything complicated; but let's see how it goes.
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by meandersinsane: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2013
wow 3 people already........that much sha....i came up with a simple game already and its not complex sha.........its just the code thing that is lfet
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
lol sorry update, my permit didn't work out as i had issues with my birth certificate so i will be heading back to Nigeria; am suppose to be back but there's a high 90% chance i won't come back; i wish you all the best but hit my email, i can put you in the right direction. i will have to break the news to the 3 people sef. grin take care and all the best
Re: Processing Games And Tangible User Interface by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2013
But i have decided to work from Nigeria and do some people's game but explain your game concept; or do you still have any now ? you can use the Hangeroo idea; when u get a game concept just hit me up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Php Vs Python Which Is More Easy!! / Got Another Remote Job Offer In The UK / Developing A Facebook-like Ticker For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.