Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC (1382 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / As At Today, Who Do Nairalanders Prefer Out Of BUHARI And JONATHAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by bigass(f): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
For many years now many Nigerians have clamored for the birth of an opposition party because they seem to be fed up with pdp at all levels. Now comes the birth of APC. However going by the reactions of Nigerians on Nairaland about the new party it will not be wrong to conclude that many here prefer the rulership of PDP to any alliance that could bring change. It seems to me that many will be happy if these opposition leaders decamp and join PDP
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by gabriel212: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
How do you come to your conclusion?
APC all d way!!!
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by eggheaders(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
bigass: For many years now many Nigerians have clamored for the birth of an opposition party because they seem to be fed up with pdp at all levels. Now comes the birth of APC. However going by the reactions of Nigerians on Nairaland about the new party it will not be wrong to conclude that many here prefer the rulership of PDP to any alliance that could bring change.

only those paid 40 men lapdog squad and some very tribalistic bigots here prefers pdp.very sane human are working hard to boot them out come 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
[s]
bigass: For many years now many Nigerians have clamored for the birth of an opposition party because they seem to be fed up with pdp at all levels. Now comes the birth of APC. However going by the reactions of Nigerians on Nairaland about the new party it will not be wrong to conclude that many here prefer the rulership of PDP to any alliance that could bring change.
[/s] CRAP!

2 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by omiobo: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
APC all the way

3 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by 9jaIhail(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
bigass: For many years now many Nigerians have clamored for the birth of an opposition party because they seem to be fed up with pdp at all levels. Now comes the birth of APC. However going by the reactions of Nigerians on Nairaland about the new party it will not be wrong to conclude that many here prefer the rulership of PDP to any alliance that could bring change. It seems to me that many will be happy if these opposition leaders decamp and join PDP

@Bolded yes there is a need for a well arranged opposition party that can change things positively but not this very set of APC. This merger was borne out of selfish interest, looking at those who headed the merger you will surely agree that these people are desperate to wrestle power from the ruling party and that not what we want.

1 Like

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
@op this alliance cannot bring change. OPC is not the Messiah we are waiting for. It is an alliance of strange bedfellows, an alliance of bigots with ulterior motives founded by elements who want to drag us all back into slavery by their Hausa masters.
We are open to opposition but not from APC or ACN that cannot manage their states rather busy enriching one garrison commander Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by Reptyle(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
PDP ke

I didn't vote PDP in the last elections...I wont be voting PDP in the next elections!

2 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by gunuvi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
eggheaders:

only those paid 40 men lapdog squad and some very tribalistic bigots here prefers pdp.very sane human are working hard to boot them out come 2015.
Your handle is the same as that of an SA to Ekiti State Governor so I don't expect you to see anything bad with APC.
Use your head well and shine your eyes so you can see that what Nigeria needs is just a good leadership and not party.
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by tomakint: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
gunuvi:
Your handle is the same as that of an SA to Ekiti State Governor so I don't expect you to see anything bad with APC.
Use your head well and shine your eyes so you can see that what Nigeria needs is just a good leadership and not party.
gunuvi! gunuvi!! gunuvi!!! I called you three times to tell you that you are just wasting your time trying to educate that 'airhead' on how to reason! Just ignore the 'certified dolt' he is too proud and arrogant to learn! If in doubt, check just few lines from the history of his posts, he is an expired poster here wink

1 Like

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by ba7man(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
You're likely to find out the Nairalanders criticizing ACN or APC are from the Eastern part of Nigeria. They tend to support PDP because they have a larger followership and presence there. PDP has no presence in the West so we tend to lean toward ACN.

1 Like

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by Geomac: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
eggheaders:

You are right. PDP will also boot ACN(APC) out of Lagos State come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by Geomac: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
ba7man: You're likely to find out the Nairalanders criticizing ACN or APC are from the Eastern part of Nigeria. They tend to support PDP because they have a larger followership and presence there. PDP has no presence in the West so we tend to lean toward ACN.

That is not completely correct PDP still have presence in the SW. Just wait and see PDP will boot out ACN(APC) out of Lagos come 2015. Do you think Lagosians are smiling?
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by tomakint: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geomac:

That is not completely correct PDP still have presence in the SW. Just wait and see PDP will boot out ACN(APC) out of Lagos come 2015. Do you think Lagosians are smiling?
Abeg tell them ooo, it seems the transport fare in Lagos is now N50 from Ogba to Obalende undecided and the next thing, "Eko oni baje" cheesy cheesy cheesy Bunch of clowns suffering from collective amnesia undecided
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
ba7man: You're likely to find out the Nairalanders criticizing ACN or APC are from the Eastern part of Nigeria. They tend to support PDP because they have a larger followership and presence there. PDP has no presence in the West so we tend to lean toward ACN.
It seems you forgot so soon how PDP thrashed ACN in ondo? or is ondo not part of the SW again?
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
tomakint:
Abeg tell them ooo, it seems the transport fare in Lagos is now N50 from Ogba to Obalende undecided and the next thing, "Eko oni baje" cheesy cheesy cheesy Bunch of clowns suffering from collective amnesia undecided

And Rettardeen what has ACN got to do with the transport fare from Ogba to Obalende

Whats the transport fare between Rumuomasi and Woji in Rivers a PDP state?

1 Like

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by tomakint: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
dayokanu:

And Rettardeen what has ACN got to do with the transport fare from Ogba to Obalende

Whats the transport fare between Rumuomasi and Woji in Rivers a PDP state?
ok Ogbomosho Goat cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by eggheaders(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
gunuvi:

the guy egghead is different from the eggheaders.and he only uses that handle on twitter.inasmuch as am not a party person but I feel the apc is miles a lesser evil than dreadful nest of killers called pdp.use your head and shine your eye.since 1999 those mofos has acheived nada.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by eggheaders(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
tomakint:
gunuvi! gunuvi!! gunuvi!!! I called you three times to tell you that you are just wasting your time trying to educate that 'airhead' on how to reason! Just ignore the 'certified dolt' he is too proud and arrogant to learn! If in doubt, check just few lines from the history of his posts, he is an expired poster here wink

I don't know why you foolish good for nothing oloriburuku keep following me about.it seems my verbal venom do give you relief from your chronic seizure affecting your medulla to act down south.it will make sense for you sick bastard to get off my back or I will find you and give you a taste of my semi.this gej fluids has really messed with your existence.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by tomakint: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
eggheaders:

I don't know why you foolish good for nothing oloriburuku keep following me about.it seems my verbal venom do give you relief from your chronic seizure affecting your medulla to act down south.it will make sense for you sick bastard to get off my back or I will find you and give you a taste of my semi.this gej fluids has really messed with your existence.
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by eggheaders(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geomac:

You are right. PDP will also boot ACN(APC) out of Lagos State come 2015.

you definitely living in a pimpers paradise

2 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by eggheaders(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
tomakint:

Tom the cartoon character.get off my back abi o fe ki sopona run iwo ati gbogbo idile re ni.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by tomakint: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
eggheaders:

Tom the cartoon character.get off my back abi o fe ki sopona run iwo ati gbogbo idile re ni.
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by Geomac: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
eggheaders:

you definitely living in a pimpers paradise

Wait till 2015 Lagosians and other SW people will respond appropriately at the poll.

1 Like

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by PointB: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Actually most do not see any difference.
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by ba7man(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
I'm so sure that if you enquire about the people that quoted my post and disagreed with it, they will comprise of mainly easterners, or they stay in the east. They criticize ACN in order to justify their choice of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by takedat(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geomac:

Wait till 2015 Lagosians and other SW people will respond appropriately at the poll.
Na Nupe people dey decide for SW now?
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by omenka(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Astronomical rise in cost of living (N5 can barely purchase anything nowadays)

Rise in insecurity (need I start mentioning?)

Rise in corruption/ docile EFCC (over a thrillion naira went missing just before 2011 general elections under the guise of fuel subsidy. Not a single conviction so far. Transparency international rating [the reetard lied and TI had to come out publicly to dissociate themsemves from the statement credited to them by the retaard])

Rise in cost of gasoline

Rise in oil theft ( Okonjo said it)

Rise in cost of maintaining the first family for their glutony (nearly 2billion for feeding alone)

Increase in mortality rate (WHO)

PDP=boko haram (Azazi)
Boko haram=PDP (Retardeen)

Etc..

Above all, the Retaard doesn't 'give a damn'.

Feel free to add yours.

5 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by eggheaders(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geomac:

pdp.is a forgetten evil in the south west.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by Geomac: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
eggheaders:

pdp.is a forgetten evil in the south west.

Ok, we shall see, PDP will claim some states in SW. Hope you have not forgotten Ondo Guber election? PDP was ahead of ACN
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by Geomac: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
take dat: Na Nupe people dey decide for SW now?

You are wrong sir.
Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by takedat(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geomac:

You are wrong sir.
Just pulling your leg!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSS Graduates 385 Cadets / Nwuche To Amaechi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan / Jonathan Shops For New NIA Boss As Oladeji Quits Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.