Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People (831 Views)

Myths Many Religious People Hold About Atheists, Debunked. / Why Do Religious People Fight Science? / Question For Atheists And Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
"It is sunday, we need christian articles on the front page"

"It is friday, we need islamic articles on the front page"

"We need a daily devotional thread on the front page"

"it should be so that Adeboye's sermons are on the front page"

"What is this atheist/pagan topic doing on the front page?"

Really? Who gave you the authority to insist these things? Who are you to claim such rights? When did Nairaland become a religious site? These christians and muslims have had their ways so long that they think that they deserve to have their way always. One great example is a British MP claiming that the UK should return to governing with some christian principles that it was founded on- ignoring the fact that christianity is fast becoming a minority and losing out to irreligion in the UK.

These are the same people that wouldnt want to work on Sunday (imagine someone in emergence services saying no sundays) or demand less hours to work on a Friday because of their religion. Reminds me of a muslim employee who wanted to wear a hijab in a private christian school.

Your religion gives you no right other than to express it everywhere except when it comes to the law/govt/other peoples privacy.

The only reason that one might concede to having numerous christian threads on the front page on a sunday would be the fact that many people are christians and it drives traffic. If Nigeria was 90% pagan, no one would care about your false religious christian/muslim right to the front page.

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by ghostofsparta(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
logicboy03:
The only reason that one might concede to having numerous christian
threads on the front page on a sunday would be the fact that many
people are christians and it drives traffic. If Nigeria was 90% pagan, no
one would care about your false religious christian/muslim right to the
front page
You're heavily on point.

.....reserved comment....
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
ghostofsparta:
You're heavily on point.

.....reserved comment....

I know cool

Some of christian and muslims here have a babyish sense of entitlement
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by ParisLove1: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Another attention seeking rant... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion you Stalin wannabe.

#foolish waste of time
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Paris_Love: Another attention seeking rant... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion you Stalin wannabe.

#foolish waste of time

#christian gets butthurt by the unholy truth smiley
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2013
I see you're still fully employed making your whining threads. There are more Christians than atheists boohoo... Get a life, dude. Your whining is growing stale.
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2013
Ihedinobi: I see you're still fully employed making your whining threads. There are more Christians than atheists boohoo... Get a life, dude. Your whining is growing stale.

Got me 2 recent followers smiley

Fishers of men...... smiley

Dancing Azonto....evangelical atheist smiley

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

LMAO

Good Lord! You're an attention junkie! Dude, you've got one helluva problem. See about getting some help before your head is totally screwed up.
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Good Lord! You're an attention junkie! Dude, you've got one helluva problem. See about getting some help before your head is totally screwed up.

*misses joke
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by truthislight: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

LMAO

lol in 10 languages plus chinese. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

@debosky must be one of them.

Meeting your task and target urh! Lol.
cool
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2013
truthislight:

lol in 10 languages plus chinese. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

@debosky must be one of them.

Meeting your task and target urh! Lol.
cool

lol grin grin
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by ooman(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2013
Ihedinobi: I see you're still fully employed making your whining threads. There are more Christians than atheists boohoo... Get a life, dude. Your whining is growing stale.

Of course there are more xtians than atheists, that is why our world is screwed.
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Smh.....another case of a christian attacking the poster rather addressing the op
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

LMAO
I'm sorry to say this. The truth is, anybody who quits theism because of the rantings of logicboy is an unquantifiable dunce. He must have lost the ability, even to understand.
That's the truth, bro.
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 08, 2013
Reyginus: I'm sorry to say this. The truth is, anybody who quits theism because of the rantings of logicboy is an unquantifiable dunce. He must have lost the ability, even to understand.
That's the truth, bro.

hahaha grin grin grin grin

I have been laughing for 2 mins straight....

Na so the thing pain you?
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Bella3(f): 7:57pm On May 08, 2013
Reyginus: I'm sorry to say this. The truth is, anybody who quits theism because of the rantings of logicboy is an unquantifiable dunce. He must have lost the ability, even to understand.
That's the truth, bro.
not when logicboys rants are...
B4 person head bust.

1 Like

Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2013
BĂ©lla3: not when logicboys rants are...
B4 person head bust.

What are you trying to say?

You're not impressed by my "rants"?

embarassed embarassed
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 7:31am On May 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

hahaha grin grin grin grin

I have been laughing for 2 mins straight....

Na so the thing pain you?
Not really what you think.
The point is that you're too ill-grounded to fancy a soul.
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 7:38am On May 09, 2013
Reyginus: Not really what you think.
The point is that you're too ill-grounded to fancy a soul.

Yet, while Logicboy has convinced many from religion and written a nairaland article that landed in a paper, Reygnius remains the average christian poster on Nairaland- nothing but a pharisee scoffer.

-------------------------

Sorry to boost my ego and boast but you forced me and you needed to be reminded of the facts
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 9:16am On May 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yet, while Logicboy has convinced many from religion and written a nairaland article that landed in a paper, Reygnius remains the average christian poster on Nairaland- nothing but a pharisee scoffer.

-------------------------

Sorry to boost my ego and boast but you forced me and you needed to be reminded of the facts
How you think!
Even worse, a fool can spread his wings to encapsulate, but it will still boil down to a viral infestation.
Re: The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People by Nobody: 11:44am On May 09, 2013
Reyginus: How you think!
Even worse, a fool can spread his wings to encapsulate, but it will still boil down to a viral infestation.

#butthurt

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Group Banned From UCL After Segregating Men And Women During Debate / Rally! Rally!! Rally!!! 2013 / Is Our Logic Not Truly Sufficient To Prove Or Disprove God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.