Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned (23822 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Lady Fired 30mins After Getting Dream Job Because Of Her Tattoo / I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by EseRaphael: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2013
You've done ur own part by helping a fellow being leave d rest 4 God.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Smartluv(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2013
@ op; remeber when people walk away from u,let them walk,dnt talk to people lovin u,dnt talk to people stayin wt u.it is nt they are bad people,it' just dat der part in ur history is over and u should be able to knw when people's part in ur history is over and u hv to let GO!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by molotov1: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2013
When you help a man get a job, his gf/wife enjoy out of the money, his siblings and close friends may also benefit from it.

BUT empower a woman and what happens ? She uses her new status to put down others around her especially guys who can surprise her tomorrow .

Oh well , hope you've learned something now.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by uchman77: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2013
u done a favour and ur complaining, what do u want 4rm her? if u really did it 4rm the bottom of ur heart dont worry but if nt ask 4 forgiveness. what about jesus that died 4 ur sake what have u done 4 him ur are here proud to tell people how u found a job 4 a girl wheras u guys are there roasting just kneedown and ask 4 forgiveness.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2013
ayswags: birds of a feather flock together mtcheew

Today is Sunday,I won't curse just ignore a first class phool trying to step on my pedicured toes this morning
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by johnnyhandsom(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2013
Poster you are a big fool
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom: Poster you are a big fool

What's with the abuse angry# picks holy water and starts pouring it all over your body while screaming lose your hold on him,Satan vamuus from johnny handsom body.....#
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
divinelove: U dont force frndship, d only thing i c here is dt u were hopin to b in relationship wit her later on. N may b dts y u helped. Deal wit it bro frnds come n go. Next time help unconditionally or spell out ur conditions before u help.

You are wrong there!
Read comments before posting your comment.

"d only thing i c here is
dt u were hopin to b in
relationship wit her later on"

Thats the ONLY THING you can definitely see!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom: Poster you are a big fool

Thanks Handsome John!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by temmiedee: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by titsqueez(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
broda just forget her.
same thing happened to me just recently. Babe i met in Malaysia, when she wanted to travel back to naija, sent her money, bought her stuff even paid for part of her air fare from uk. omo as soon as the babe reach , no contact this is two months and counting, lol u just get to laugh . . tomorrow they will be wondering why guys treat them like objects to use and troway.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DeeWan: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
lasunray:
Alryt. thanks. I ve heard. As for ur CV, I hope u r not a girl?

..."just kidding"

PM me

@ Lasunray.. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't go through. If you don't mind, you can send me a mail on temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk so that I can have your mail. Thanks
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
tit_squeez: broda just forget her.
same thing happened to me just recently. Babe i met in Malaysia, when she wanted to travel back to naija, sent her money, bought her stuff even paid for part of her air fare from uk. omo as soon as the babe reach , no contact this is two months and counting, lol u just get to laugh . . tomorrow they will be wondering why guys treat them like objects to use and troway.

Can you listen to yourself? No wonder they keep on duping you guys. I mean can you do that for your fellow man?
Helping a woman is like pouring water on a stone. Let her brother or husband do that for her. Stop carrying another mans burden. Fool!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

Can you listen to yourself? No wonder they keep on duping you guys. I mean can you do that for your fellow man?
Helping a woman is like pouring water on a stone. Let her brother or husband do that for her. Stop carrying another mans burden. Fool!

Nna Everybody na fool for your eyes. Na only you Wise here.

Joy To The Wise!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Yvete(f): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
kpolli: Naija women **sigh**

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ehen?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by rhames(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
walk
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Artistree: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
Op, if u both had smfing & she did dis, yes, I'd be angry. But if u were day-dreaming, den it's ur call. I've personally assisted people 2get jobs, I mean well-paid jobs & dnt evn rememba until I c dem. Secured a Globacom job 4a friend 9yrs ago & till date am like a demi-god.(We've nt seen 4 3yrs & I dnt care) 2 guys got a Coca cola job 1yr ago & are still dere(1 has NEVER called 2say 10q) d oda finks am superhuman. Is it bank jobs? I cud go on & on...I luv being being used by God 2help wen I can and I don't go beefng the beneficiaries for not keeping in touch.
Life is too short to be fretting over who thanks you for what...I once lost my job due to organizational retrenchment and spent only 4 months(including application, series of interviews and medicals) before resuming somewhere else, courtesy of someone else.
Funny enough, I am desperately wanted back in the same organization I left cos I worked wholeheartedly.
It sure pays to be good, do it and don't ask anything back.The future holds more...

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
lasunray:

Nna Everybody na fool for your eyes. Na only you Wise here.

Joy To The Wise!

You guys make me sick ni-gger
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by sixteen08(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

If dey make u sick den u f*** off d thread....u aint d first 2 see intellectually challenged fellas on nairaland....enuf of dis condescending remarks abeg

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by sixteen08(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
@lasunray I like ur dispositions jare *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DeeWan: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
lasunray:
Alryt. thanks. I ve heard. As for ur CV, I hope u r not a girl?

..."just kidding"

PM me

@ Lasunray.. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't go through. If you don't mind, you can send me a mail on temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk so that I can have your mail. Thanks
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

This is not the right thread to address your sickness.
Go to health thread and explain to them,
Standby Doctors are there to advise you on the drugs to take.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
DeeWan:

Expect my mail ASAP
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by kpolli(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yvete:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ehen?

Nothing ma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DeeWan: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
lasunray:

Expect my mail ASAP

Alright. Thanks in Advance
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by johnnyhandsom(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
lasunray:

This is not the right thread to address your sickness.
Go to health thread and explain to them,
Standby Doctors are there to advise you on the drugs to take.

What a dumbass you are
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by obinna002: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
I just hate nigerian girls cos 95% of them are ungrateful, stupid, fools, usless, greedy, My guy just move on with ur life, at least ur eye don open now, girls are cheaters

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Iniobon(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
You first give Thanks to God for giving you the priviledge to help before complaining of someone not acknowledging your help.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Iniobon: You first give Thanks to God for giving you the priviledge to help before complaining of someone not acknowledging your help.

What makes you feel I wasnt grateful to God?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DeeWan: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Lasunray... Pls, I am still expecting your mail
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
DeeWan: @Lasunray... Pls, I am still expecting your mail

temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk ve mailed you.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DeeWan: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
lasunray:

temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk ve mailed you.

@Lasunray... No mail from you in my mail box. Pls, help resend. My e-mail still remains temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment / I Just Got A New Job / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.