Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? (2280 Views)

I'm Visiting 7 Islands In The Caribbean On Tour / About Guyana, Caribbean Island, South America.. / How To Travel To The Us Through The Caribbean Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls nairalanders....
Is it possible for a student doing pre med in the caribbean to work?..i mean part time jobs
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by akinope1: 4:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Sure why not you can work up to 4 hours daily
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2013
Thanx and like how much can u earn per day?
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2013
Can u earn up to $1000 in a month?
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by akinope1: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Can u earn up to $1000 in a month?
Which of the Caribbean island are you talking about ? and yes it is possible for you to earn up to $1000 in few of the island not all but if you can tell me the island you are talking about i think i would be able to help you with more information
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
akin_ope:
Which of the Caribbean island are you talking about ? and yes it is possible for you to earn up to $1000 in few of the island not all but if you can tell me the island you are talking about i think i would be able to help you with more information
st kitts and nevis
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by oluks05: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Pls which of the island is the best place to study, work and earn. I intend on doing a PG course there which might take up to 3years and I really need to make money to @ least sustain myself. Thanks for the info.
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by akinope1: 1:09am On Mar 07, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
st kitts and nevis

well, in st . Kitts and Nevis to be very honest with you working part -time you cant earn more than $500 monthly but it depends on the kind of job. because working full time in Kitts and Nevis you earn between $700 to $800 at most .
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by akinope1: 1:12am On Mar 07, 2013
oluks05: Pls which of the island is the best place to study, work and earn. I intend on doing a PG course there which might take up to 3years and I really need to make money to @ least sustain myself. Thanks for the info.

Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica , Kitts and Nevis, British virgin island and Turks & Caicos.
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Buh how sure are you that students of windsor school of medicine are allowed to work?
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
n

1 Like

Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 09, 2013
Thanx boss...i was kind of wondering too......
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by skytrave: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
hispinkolo: Workk in Saint Kitts?impossible..what sort of work and where?St kitts is mainly a tourist destination and that is how the tiny island makes most of its cash so if you can't pay your fees with extra cash for upkeep,400-700usd for rent,don't bother to come cos you'll suffer.
Many students in Windsor have had to stop schooling cos they've not been able to pay their fees..
THERE'S NO WORK OOO...
mrakinope nawa for you ok. anyone who has stepped foot into st kitts knows there isn't work there,most especially if you are a student.see the amount you are even writing..is that in Caribbean dollars abi usd?

Op, do not be deceived.

Broda , u are right . u know St kitts very well
Re: Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? by dasparrow: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
hispinkolo: Workk in Saint Kitts?impossible..what sort of work and where?St kitts is mainly a tourist destination and that is how the tiny island makes most of its cash so if you can't pay your fees with extra cash for upkeep,400-700usd for rent,don't bother to come cos you'll suffer.
Many students in Windsor have had to stop schooling cos they've not been able to pay their fees..
THERE'S NO WORK OOO...
mrakinope nawa for you ok. anyone who has stepped foot into st kitts knows there isn't work there,most especially if you are a student.see the amount you are even writing..is that in Caribbean dollars abi usd?

Op, do not be deceived.

LOL,I knew Akin Ope was lying. He is just sitting there quoting figures.

@Post
For your information OP, all these small Caribbean Island countries are the wrong places to hustle if you know you lack sufficient funds to study and take care of your room, board and basic essentials.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. / Air Peace Flight Ticket / The Seven Wonders Of The Modern World (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.