Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135009 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
The e-registration porter for jamb direct entry 2013 is officially open.
The rase to secure admission into federal university of agriculture abeokuta begin,by now you should have started your transcript process,in order to aid your admission,so that after your jamb de e-registration&submission of your credentials to your nearby jamb office your transcript would have been ready either at hand or by sending it to the office of the registrar of the university.
know that without your transcript your admission will not be process.remember funaab academic calender is very fast and their admission process is the fastest in nigeria now,they are the first to conduct post utme last year&first to release admission list. same goes this year as the school had alread released two consecutive year academic calender which they are strictly adhere to.
Registration for 2013/2014 academic year begin for new student by july 25th,which mean,admission list would have been out by late june or early july.wishing u the best this year

2 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
yeah bro dis is our zone am also a funaab aspirant with upper credit

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
HABRUZZY: yeah bro dis is our zone am also a funaab aspirant with upper credit
great! you are highly welcom. just passing by this night. i shall drop the latest info tomorrow. sleep tight.

3 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=usuf.saeed]The e-registration porter for jamb direct entry 2013 is officially open.
The rase to secure admission into federal university of agriculture abeokuta begin,by now you should have started your transcript process,in order to aid your admission,so that after your jamb de e-registration&submission of your credentials to your nearby jamb office your transcript would have been ready either at hand or by sending it to the office of the registrar of the university.
know that without your transcript your admission will not be process.remember funaab academic calender is very fast and their admission process is the fastest in nigeria now,they are the first to conduct post utme last year&first to release admission list. same goes this year as the school had alread released two consecutive year academic calender which they are strictly adhere to.
Registration for 2013/2014 academic year begin for new student by july 25th,which mean,admission list would have been out by late june or early july.
bro gud am o...se d info true ...bcus am also looking forward to fuaab this year...and moreover can I start my trascipt processes nw bcus I taught that mayb it will too early...pls what do u tink...thanks for ya gud job here...God will grant our heart desire for us this year... We shall together get admission into fuaab this year in JESUS name...Amen
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by vikispet(f): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2013
Pls I nid info abt funaab, I study OND food technology in fedponek wit upper credit (3.04) and I want 2 apply for nutrition and dietetic in funaab as my first choice of skul in DE, wat are my chances of gaining admission into funaab. I want 2 also knw if funaab conduct exam 4 DE candidate dis year? And if 1 can process transcript b4 admission or after admission, wen is d suitable time for d transcript afer filling d jamb form.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
vikispet: Pls I nid info abt funaab, I study OND food technology in fedponek wit upper credit (3.04) and I want 2 apply for nutrition and dietetic in funaab as my first choice of skul in DE, wat are my chances of gaining admission into funaab. I want 2 also knw if funaab conduct exam 4 DE candidate dis year? And if 1 can process transcript b4 admission or after admission, wen is d suitable time for d transcript afer filling d jamb form.
vikispet: Pls I nid info abt funaab, I study OND food technology in fedponek wit upper credit (3.04) and I want 2 apply for nutrition and dietetic in funaab as my first choice of skul in DE, wat are my chances of gaining admission into funaab. I want 2 also knw if funaab conduct exam 4 DE candidate dis year? And if 1 can process transcript b4 admission or after admission, wen is d suitable time for d transcript afer filling d jamb form.
GOOD! NO PROBLEM, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. START PROCESSING YOUR TRANSCRIPT AS YOU KNOW THAT IT TAKES TIME FOR IT TO BE READY IN YOUR SCHOOL. SO BY THE TIME YIU FILL YOUR DE FORM AND SUBMIT YOUR CREDENTIAL TO JAMB. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN READY AND QUICKLY SEND TO THE SCHOOL REGISTRAR OFFICE. AND MORE SO FUNAAB DO NOT CONDUCT ANY EXAM FOR DE CANDIDATE. ALL THE BEST.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
dont worry! it is not too early. noah did not wait till the rain started before he built the ark. start asap.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
REVISED 2012/2013 ACADEMIC CALENDAR
Online Registration for Returning Students - Monday, Aug. 27 - Friday, October 5, 2012
Arrival of Fresh Students - Sunday, September 9, 2012
ICT Training for Fresh Students
Registration by Exams & Records - September 10 - 28, 2012
Orientation of Fresh Students - October 2 - 5, 2012
Arrival (Returning Students) - Sunday, October 7, 2012
First Semester Lectures Begin - Monday, October 8, 2012
Late Registration with Penalty Begins - Monday, October 22, 2012
Late Registration with Penalty Ends - Monday, November 5, 2012
MATRICULATION - Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Inaugural Lecture - Wednesday, November 21, 2012
First Semester Lectures End - Friday, January 11, 2013
First Semester Examinations Begin - Monday, January 21, 2013
First Semester Examinations End - Friday, February 8, 2013
Second Semester Lectures Begin - Monday, February 18, 2013
Inaugural Lecture - Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Senate to consider First Semester
Examination Results - Thursday, February 28, 2013
Inaugural Lecture - Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Second Semester Lectures End - Friday, May 31, 2013
Second Semester Examinations Begin - Monday, June 10, 2013
Second Semester Examinations End - Friday, June 28, 2013
Senate to consider Second Semester Examination
Results and End of Session - Thursday, July 18, 2013
Key
First Semester Second Semester
14 Weeks of Lectures 15 Weeks of Lectures
1 Week for Examination Preparation 1 Week for Examination Preparation
3 Weeks for Examination 3Weeks for Examination
3 Weeks for marking and 3 Weeks for marking and
compilation of results compilation of results
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by zurryg(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2013
hello rumites, pls i wan to knw if FUNAAB is studying Accounting. I had my ND frm fedpolyado with CGPA of 3.71 accounting. because i heard they hav accredited management courses. pls i need info whether it is true or not. thanks
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
hi room matess...thanks to the admin for reopening this tread...this is where we kan rub our mind togeder on admission tru DE into fuaab...i pray that God we see us tru.... So pls roommate which semester is fuaab now And which good course in agriculture course can I choose from that will granty my admission
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
zurryg: hello rumites, pls i wan to knw if FUNAAB is studying Accounting. I had my ND frm fedpolyado with CGPA of 3.71 accounting. because i heard they hav accredited management courses. pls i need info whether it is true or not. thanks
. GOOD. ACCOUNTING IS VERY MUCH TAKING IN FUNAAB. GET YOUR FORM AND FILL IT. THEN FOLLOW THIS THREAD FOR THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF FUNAAB ADMISSION. BEST OF LUCK
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tamax: [color=#006600][/color]
hi room matess...thanks to the admin for reopening this tread...this is where we kan rub our mind togeder on admission tru DE into fuaab...i pray that God we see us tru.... So pls roommate which semester is fuaab now And which good course in agriculture course can I choose from that will granty my admission
funaab is in second semester they resume 25th of feb. if you don't mind plant breeding or agronomy. both are nice course and not competative. all the best
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2013
usuf.saeed:
funaab is in second semester they resume 25th of feb. if you don't mind plant breeding or agronomy. both are nice course and not competative. all the best
thanks bro.... But I dont see agronomy in their course outline...and moreover can I process and send my transcript there now And are you a student there?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2013
Hi roomates...has jamb started selling their DE card...has anyone obtain his or her own here....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by zurryg(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
thanks, pls wic is better; allowing the skul to send the script to uni of choice or collect it by hand? if 1 is able to get it by hand, will it be taken to d skul or submit it with other credential to Jamb office?...thanks
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tamax:
thanks bro.... But I dont see agronomy in their course outline...and moreover can I process and send my transcript there now And are you a student there?
i'm not a student i'm an aspirant too. but i applied last year with 100% chance to be admitted but loss the admission due to late submission of transcript. you can start the processing now. to avoid same mistake. for me now i have my transcript at hand . immidiately after reg. i will go to the school and submit it' all the best
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tamax: Hi roomates...has jamb started selling their DE card...has anyone obtain his or her own here....
. it is not yet on sales in the designated bank. zenith bank. we hope before two weeks time it should be on sale.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
zurryg: thanks, pls wic is better; allowing the skul to send the script to uni of choice or collect it by hand? if 1 is able to get it by hand, will it be taken to d skul or submit it with other credential to Jamb office?...thanks
which ever way. the most important is that it should get to the school quickly. but if your school can give you by hand it will be good,so you can take it to the school yourself. note you are not required to submit your transcript with other credentials to jamb office. just only credentials must be submited to jamb and only transcript to the school. all the best.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by zurryg(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
thanks so much for this clarification

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2013
usuf.saeed:
i'm not a student i'm an aspirant too. but i applied last year with 100% chance to be admitted but loss the admission due to late submission of transcript. you can start the processing now. to avoid same mistake. for me now i have my transcript at hand . immidiately after reg. i will go to the school and submit it' all the best
heya....sori bro....thanks for ya resonable respond...i will start the transcript process by God grace next week....i pray that God almighty will c us tru and make us get admitted...see u there soon bro...neva wori...This year is our year....God is at work.
but major tin dere is dat...how will sumone knw mayb the transcript don reach there self And se dey no go talk say e too early ju...bcus I had that my sch I finished frm do send it sharp sharp witin one week.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 1:52am On Mar 05, 2013
usuf.saeed:
. it is not yet on sales in the designated bank. zenith bank. we hope before two weeks time it should be on sale.
thanks bro for ya respond...i confirm it at jamb office last week dey talk say it will b on sale around march ending or early next month. All d best...may God c us tru....

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Tamax:
heya....sori bro....thanks for ya resonable respond...i will start the transcript process by God grace next week....i pray that God almighty will c us tru and make us get admitted...see u there soon bro...neva wori...This year is our year....God is at work.
but major tin dere is dat...how will sumone knw mayb the transcript don reach there self And se dey no go talk say e too early ju...bcus I had that my sch I finished frm do send it sharp sharp witin one week.
you can go to the school an confirm.

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sunnykaka(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pls do funaab accept LOWER CREDIT IN business administration.... thanks
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sunnykaka: Pls do funaab accept LOWER CREDIT IN business administration.... thanks
THAT'S THE MINIMUM GRADE TO APPLY WITH. BUY YOUR FORM AND APPLY.ALL THE BEST
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2013
usuf.saeed:
THAT'S THE MINIMUM GRADE TO APPLY WITH. BUY YOUR FORM AND APPLY.ALL THE BEST
Holder of ND (minimum
Upper Credit) in related field
may be considered for Direct
Entry to 200L level provided
they satisfy UTME
requirements.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=usuf.saeed]The e-registration porter for jamb direct entry 2013 is officially open.
Registration for 2013/2014 academic year begin for new student by july 25th,which mean,admission list would have been out by late june or early july?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by khennnie(f): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
usuf.saeed:

Thanks Usuf, but d Direct Entry form is now out so wen exactly do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink one can submit d Transcript 2 d school cos i also av mine @ hand
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Abiolabalogun(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls mr saheed is funaabt accept 2nd choice 4 de
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by babsomotde(m): 4:19am On Mar 15, 2013
Looking for news update and Educational Updates, then your one stop place is www.edubabs.com Only for latest and breaking news on Educational stuffs, you know.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2013
khennnie:

Thanks Usuf, but d Direct Entry form is now out so wen exactly do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink one can submit d Transcript 2 d school cos i also av mine @ hand
Thesame question to ask... Let rub heads together oooo. Mr usuf where u dey now
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Tamax:
Thesame question to ask... Let rub heads together oooo. Mr usuf where u dey now
well from my research and findings from direct entry pals in unaab i was told submission is always done wen dey commence sale of post ume form

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Latest News On ASUU Strike / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.