Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135024 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by magarito: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Gud works guys, Pls i finished my ND in FEDPOLY ILARO in Computer scieñce, and i want 2 study elect/elect in Funaab, am i good to go
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by prinxadegoke: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Good day, I hav send my transcript since end of funnab first semester, waiting to get DE form scratch card to back. Hope am still on d right way. grin[color=#990000][/color]pLs reply
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by prinxadegoke: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013
prinxadegoke: Good day, I hav send my transcript since end of funnab first semester, waiting to get DE form scratch card to buy. Hope am still on d right way. grin[color=#990000][/color]pLs reply
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=prinxadegoke][/quote] well no one can say cos we are all aspirants but its too early thou cos admission door as not been opened now
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2013
HABRUZZY: well no one can say cos we are all aspirants but its too early thou cos admission door as not been opened now
prinxadegoke: [/quote]
prinxadegoke:
Good day, I hav send my transcript since end of funnab first semester, waiting to get DE form scratch card to back. Hope am still on d right way. grin[color=#990000][/color]pLs reply
[quote author=prinxadegoke]
Na true talk my frnd tell you ooo....its too early ooo...just dey back it up with prayer ooo...make e no miss or make dem no forget am where dey kip am ooo.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
vikispet:
Pls usuf wich oda social network r u using, u can send me so dat I can add u I nid more info 4rm u. Plsssssss
.facebook. yusuf lekan. 2go usuph11.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Judee99: MR YUSUF...NICE JOB... ABOUT THE TRANSCRIPT PROCESS...PLS BRIEF ME ON HOW TO SUBMIT BY HAND OR FORWARDING IT FROM MY SCHOOL...ITS URGENT.......PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[center][/center][size=8pt][/size] [color=#990000][/color]
.to submit it by hand. please wait till funaab call for registration for post jamb. then you can go to the senate building in funaab and ask after registrar office that's where you will submit it.

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
sexyolag: pls is UNAAB accepting Physics in lieu of Chemistry for DE STATISTICS applicants?? Cos I don't av Chemistry in ma WAEC result and don't wanna use 2 Results for d admission?

And what is d chance of being offered admission to my Fa4rite Course
May God help us.....
Urgent reply needed...
C u all @ gr8a heights...
Thanks
. PLEAS KINDLY CHECK JAMB BRONCHURE FOR THAT
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
magarito: Gud works guys, Pls i finished my ND in FEDPOLY ILARO in Computer scieñce, and i want 2 study elect/elect in Funaab, am i good to go
.WMyou are not good to go. you can't cross from science to engineering but you can cross from engineering to science. better go for computer science or statistics. all the best
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by sexyolag(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2013
usuf.saeed:
. PLEAS KINDLY CHECK JAMB BRONCHURE FOR THAT
I will make up my mind and use 2 O'level results then..
Thanks
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
usuf.saeed:
The e-registration porter for jamb direct entry 2013 is officially open.
The rase to secure admission into federal university of agriculture abeokuta begin,by now you should have started your transcript process,in order to aid your admission,so that after your jamb de e-registration&submission of your credentials to your nearby jamb office your transcript would have been ready either at hand or by sending it to the office of the registrar of the university.
know that without your transcript your admission will not be process.remember funaab academic calender is very fast and their admission process is the fastest in nigeria now,they are the first to conduct post utme last year&first to release admission list. same goes this year as the school had alread released two consecutive year academic calender which they are strictly adhere to.
Registration for 2013/2014 academic year begin for new student by july 25th,which mean,admission list would have been out by late june or early july.wishing u the best this year

Waoh! Great great great. Thanks alot for this info.
Please I'd like to know, what's the likelihood or possibility of gaining Direct entry admission into Funaab with a Cambridge A'level result cuz that's what I wanna use. And would it be adviseable to put Funaab as 1st and 2nd choice of school for same course? And again I'd need you to please elaborate on the 'entrepreneurship' program. Is it a course on it's own or just a general subject.
Thanks.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by hydeesax: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
pls i want to knw if i am ellgible for funaab D.E cu i finished ND with 3.1(upper) from laspotech and what other tins do they consider for the admission
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by ftmonei: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls, i av 2.95 in accounting, at mapoly. O'level 2 sittings. I want to knw if i can procure DE form to study Accounting at Funaab. Advice me pls. Urgent
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omodave(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
i hv distinction in mech engr frm usen poly Edo state, and 2 sitting in ssce, pls can i apply?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2013
Sanguine:

Waoh! Great great great. Thanks alot for this info.
Please I'd like to know, what's the likelihood or possibility of gaining Direct entry admission into Funaab with a Cambridge A'level result cuz that's what I wanna use. And would it be adviseable to put Funaab as 1st and 2nd choice of school for same course? And again I'd need you to please elaborate on the 'entrepreneurship' program. Is it a course on it's own or just a general subject.
Thanks.
. cambridge a level is widely accepted by all southwest schools. so you are good to go and for choosing funaab as first and second choice that will be cool it will increase your chance of been admitted. the entrepreneurship is a course that has been made mandatory on every undergraduate student by the nigeria education bodies.nuc and nbte. so you must take it in your years of study.but in some schools you can also study it has a course.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2013
omodave: i hv distinction in mech engr frm usen poly Edo state, and 2 sitting in ssce, pls can i apply?
yes you can
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2013
ftmonei: Pls, i av 2.95 in accounting, at mapoly. O'level 2 sittings. I want to knw if i can procure DE form to study Accounting at Funaab. Advice me pls. Urgent
yes you can
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2013
hydeesax: pls i want to knw if i am ellgible for funaab D.E cu i finished ND with 3.1(upper) from laspotech and what other tins do they consider for the admission
yes you are. what you need is you transcript
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omodave(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2013
pls can somebody help me wit unaab real site
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omodave(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2013
usuf.saeed:
yes you can

thanks for ur quick responds
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 4:36am On Mar 23, 2013
whilly: Somebody should reply it's very urgent i graduated from polyibadan public Admin with upper credit 3.62 can i go for bus admin in funnab first and second choice and i have transcript at hand right now?
Hey dude! Hw do u get ur transcript at hand 4rm polyibadan? Btw, why do u choose FUNAAB as ur 1st and 2nd choice?*it has no meaning to me* dnt waste the 2nd slot.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by whilly: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2013
Walexz02:
Hey dude! Hw do u get ur transcript at hand 4rm polyibadan? Btw, why do u choose FUNAAB as ur 1st and 2nd choice?*it has no meaning to me* dnt waste the 2nd slot.
Most of the schools dont accept second choice, for the transcript u will pay the sum 1,500 to bursary and take the receipt back to admissions office and u be given form to fill, just beg the woman incharge that u want to submit it by yourself and it will extract extra charges
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
^^
Kk....thanks for that, I'll rather ask them to send it to the school(FUNAAB).
@usuf, did I hear u say we will buy Post UTME form?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by zurryg(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2013
pls i need clarification on this; will D. E candidates buy post utme form for addmission to FUNAAB?...pls i need urgent help on this....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
zurryg: pls i need clarification on this; will D. E candidates buy post utme form for addmission to FUNAAB?...pls i need urgent help on this....
Yeap...wait till dat tym cum...dere will b full step by step for dat here frm d tread owner

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
usuf.saeed:
. cambridge a level is widely accepted by all southwest schools. so you are good to go and for choosing funaab as first and second choice that will be cool it will increase your chance of been admitted. the entrepreneurship is a course that has been made mandatory on every undergraduate student by the nigeria education bodies.nuc and nbte. so you must take it in your years of study.but in some schools you can also study it has a course.

Thank you Usuf for that elucidation. But wait a minute, what's this I'm seeing here about D.E students having to purchase p.utme forms I thought p.utme is meant only for Jamb candidates. D.E students are still gonna have to write some kinda test or exam to get into the Funaab Please do help clarify on that cuz I'm rather confused here.
Thanks.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omodave(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Sanguine:

Thank you Usuf for that elucidation. But wait a minute, what's this I'm seeing here about D.E students having to purchase p.utme forms I thought p.utme is meant only for Jamb candidates. D.E students are still gonna have to write some kinda test or exam to get into the Funaab Please do help clarify on that cuz I'm rather confused here.
Thanks.

notin like post utme for DE student is pude n frm infrmtn gether abt funaab i think dey dnt write pude
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Walexz02: ^^
.yes you must. last year it was sold at 3500 naira. but you won't write any exam. only the jamb student will write.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Walexz02: ^^
.yes you must. last year it was sold at 3500 naira. but you won't wrie any exam. only the jamb student will write.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
zurryg: pls i need clarification on this; will D. E candidates buy post utme form for addmission to FUNAAB?...pls i need urgent help on this....
yes.all DE candidate will buy post utme form when it is out but they won't write any exam except the jambite.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
hello fellas in the house,how was your weekend. hope it went well. i could noticed that you guys are so confused about the post utme things of funaab. it is very sure that,all candidate seeking admission into the school must register for the school post jamb including DE candidate. the wisdom in it' to me is to have the info of all candidate in their data base and as well generate funds. last year it was sold at 3500naira at zenith bank and gtb. just have it in mind that all de candidate won't write any exam but the utme candidate will write computer based test exam. wishing you all the very best this year.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omodave(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
usuf.saeed:
hello fellas in the house,how was your weekend. hope it went well. i could noticed that you guys are so confused about the post utme things of funaab. it is very sure that,all candidate seeking admission into the school must register for the school post jamb including DE candidate. the wisdom in it' to me is to have the info of all candidate in their data base and as well generate funds. last year it was sold at 3500naira at zenith bank and gtb. just have it in mind that all de candidate won't write any exam but the utme candidate will write computer based test exam. wishing you all the very best this year.

pls i didnt get u ppl well, is it the same form jambite n DE candidate going to purchase ( putme). pls i need clearification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Latest News On ASUU Strike / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.