Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Is Going On? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Going On? (784 Views)

When A Mother Says She Is Going To Bed.. / My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice / My Wife Is Going Bald, She Wears Wigs Even To Bed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On? by peggykorol(f): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please I really need someone to explain this to me,and please avoid telling me to mind my business.because if things get out of hand,it is still me my cuz will runt to.my cuz,a year younger than me,married, prefers going to her to her ex boyfriend who is a gynaecologist to check her up.I refered her to mine,she went once and claimed the man is too old sef and talks one kind.she has 2 blackberry phones,the other one her hubby doesn't know about it,she uses security code on it.I asked her what was going on,she couldn't just say anytin reasonable to me.the hubby is such a responsible,loving guy.from what I see sha.
Re: What Is Going On? by slimyem: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
She's set on straying and you can't stop her!
I'd say you mind your own business still...
Even if it gets bad and she runs to you,it'll still be HER problem.
Oniya la je eyi to ju!! undecided
Re: What Is Going On? by Odunnu: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
peggykorol: Please I really need someone to explain this to me,and please avoid telling me to mind my business.because if things get out of hand,it is still me my cuz will runt to.my cuz,a year younger than me,married, prefers going to her to her ex boyfriend who is a gynaecologist to check her up.I refered her to mine,she went once and claimed the man is too old sef and talks one kind.she has 2 blackberry phones,the other one her hubby doesn't know about it,she uses security code on it.I asked her what was going on,she couldn't just say anytin reasonable to me.the hubby is such a responsible,loving guy.from what I see sha.
dont mind your business o. Talk to her, if she doesnt heed talk to another relative, one she respects. Save your family from disgrace.
Re: What Is Going On? by slimyem: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Odunnu:
dont mind your business o. Talk to her, if she doesn't heed talk to another relative, one she respects. Save your family from disgrace.
don't you think the op has talked to her fruitlessly before coming here?
She's even recommended her own gynecologist so the sis would have no other excuse to go back to the ex but it didn't work.I do not think talking to a relative would work either.What more would the relative do asides talk some more?
...and you think that'd be enough to stop this cheat?
Re: What Is Going On? by Odunnu: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
My sister! Even the holy book encourages two or three witnesses abi na elders to admonish an erring one. Let her try that out first so that when it finally lands, the cousin can bear the full impact and consequences of her actions
Re: What Is Going On? by mawuqueyan(f): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
If that's †ђξ path she has choosen ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ herself,what more can Ɣ☺ΰ do or say than †̥☺ just remember her i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your prayers...buh let her know she Ȋ̝̊̅§ definatly doomed ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ destruction....

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On? by greatgod2012(f): 3:08am On Mar 02, 2013
There is nothing going on rather than a shady r/ship, as slimyem said, shes d one that will suffer more, if her hubby should find out, @op, just get a room ready for her, because, d hubby aint going to take it easy, if he finds out.

On a serious note, why dont you call her and hit d nail on d head, tell her something like......."i know you are still going after that your gynny ex, tell me, do you prefer him to your hubby?"........ Start from here, you will be able to get some facts from her, talk to her directly and not in parables, perhaps, she will disclose what is really happening to you.
Wishing you best of luck.
May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Heart Break In relationships / Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? / Formula For Solving Family Financial Conflicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.