Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Missak Int Agency - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missak Int Agency (1890 Views)

Dana Air Partners Vlisco To Gift Women Its Premium Brand On Int' Women’s Day / Jci (junior Chamber Int.) Now Has The First Nigerian As 2016 World President. / Garlico Herbal Int;l MLM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missak Int Agency by rawkoko: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Do you know this organisation?
it is a recruitement licensed agent in Sango area of Ogun state.
It is a fraud company owns by a deaconess in winner chappel, living faith church.
If u are given employement your pay will never be disclosed to you, and while on the job your salary will always vary, imagine u collected 18,000 last month this month is 16,500.
To worsen everything i wonder if the madam value eduction, all are graduate staff where ever they at=re posted to are subject to ridicle, immagine client requsting for graduate just to be paid 18,000 the same salary given to casual workers with no qualification.
Me i was posted to veevee in sango ota as quality control officer, getting there d dpt head an indian told me i will work 12 hours 7-7, 1 hour braek salary 18,000. Despite my Bio chemistry degree. i was amazed, i aksed the man refered to as supervisor what mess is this, he said i can stil manage it till i get a better offer. i opted out after finding that the salary is not aleways regular and the same sais amount is being paid to the casual workers.
Pls if you know missak agency int, to me is a fraud, tell the woman to mends her way. you know prior my posting why regisering with there was a day i got 8am the womn her self conducted the fellowship that moring and even collect offering.
Re: Missak Int Agency by churchilll(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
rawkoko: Do you know this organisation?
it is a recruitement licensed agent in Sango area of Ogun state.
It is a fraud company owns by a deaconess in winner chappel, living faith church.
If u are given employement your pay will never be disclosed to you, and while on the job your salary will always vary, imagine u collected 18,000 last month this month is 16,500.
To worsen everything i wonder if the madam value eduction, all are graduate staff where ever they at=re posted to are subject to ridicle, immagine client requsting for graduate just to be paid 18,000 the same salary given to casual workers with no qualification.
Me i was posted to veevee in sango ota as quality control officer, getting there d dpt head an indian told me i will work 12 hours 7-7, 1 hour braek salary 18,000. Despite my Bio chemistry degree. i was amazed, i aksed the man refered to as supervisor what mess is this, he said i can stil manage it till i get a better offer. i opted out after finding that the salary is not aleways regular and the same sais amount is being paid to the casual workers.
Pls if you know missak agency int, to me is a fraud, tell the woman to mends her way. you know prior my posting why regisering with there was a day i got 8am the womn her self conducted the fellowship that moring and even collect offering.

Re: Missak Int Agency by ifyalways(f): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2013
This should be in the vacancies/job sections so that other job seekers can learn one or two things or maybe refute the allegation undecided

I feel really really sad for the Nigerian graduate. The future is so very bleak sad
Re: Missak Int Agency by Tayeur05(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tank for dis wonderful info

(1) (Reply)

Girl Drugged In A Club + Coke Bottle In Her Private (see Photos) / . / What!!lagos State Completes First DNA Lab; Opened By Bobrisky And Others .photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.