Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream (1100 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by edogram(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
There is this girl i met on 2go, i add her from the room, but only to find out i am not into her, she was even older than me and i haven't had a nice chat with her,, but only to be surprise that she was sleeping with me in a dream, and i was having a nice and deferent skillful style on the bed with her, finger.ing her and I was just having a sweet and nice time with her in my house. And behold i woke up. A nightmare.

But i worries becos i dont feel about her, i dont think or have much or any feelings for her, and why will she appear in my dream doing that to me? She is still on my list.

Please help people
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
edogram: There is this girl i met on 2go, i add her from the room, but only to find out i am not into her, she was even older than me and i haven't had a nice chat with her,, but only to be surprise that she was sleeping with me in a dream, and i was having a nice and deferent skillful style on the bed with her, fingering her and I was just having a sweet and nice time with her in my own house. And behold i woke up. A nightmare.

But i worries becos i dont feel about her, i dont think or have much or any feelings for her, and why will she appear in my dream doing that to me? She is still on my list.

Please help people

Good afternoon Edogram,

Sorry to say but do you honestly think the above makes sense?

1 Like

Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by ooman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Good afternoon Edogram,

Sorry to say but do you honestly think the above makes sense?

it makes sense when you are religious
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by edogram(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Why not? Its never happen to other 2go girls on my list, why must she? It just happen the same day i add her.
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by ooman(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
edogram: There is this girl i met on 2go, i add her from the room, but only to find out i am not into her, she was even older than me and i haven't had a nice chat with her,, but only to be surprise that she was sleeping with me in a dream, and i was having a nice and deferent skillful style on the bed with her, fingering her and I was just having a sweet and nice time with her in my own house. And behold i woke up. A nightmare.

Please help people

You know, i wish i was in your shoes. I'd call her and make it a reality.
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by edogram(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
ooman:

You know, i wish i was in your shoes. I'd call her and make it a reality.
what kind of reality? Sex her? She is olrder then me with 8yrs. I was think if she is a marine girl.
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by ooman(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
edogram: what kind of reality? Sex her? She is olrder then me with 8yrs. I was think if she is a marine girl.

yea, marine girls are the best in bed, everything will go smoothly with her fluids
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by edogram(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dont you think something is wrong sleeping with marine creature? This are posses being. What will be my gain. That will be dangerious
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by ooman(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
edogram: Dont you think something is wrong sleeping with marine creature? This are posses being. What will be my gain. That will be dangerious

common, there is nothing like marine creatures. Your brain showed you what your subconscious wanted. that is all
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by Akshow: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Enemies are dancing gangman style in your bed. grin
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by edogram(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
ooman:

common, there is nothing like marine creatures. Your brain showed you what your subconscious wanted. that is all
i dont think so, then it should ve happen with other girls likewise. The once i ve feelings for i didn't see them.
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by ooman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
edogram: i dont think so, then it should ve happen with other girls likewise. The once i ve feelings for i didn't see them.

You can't control the workings of your brain when it comes to the subconscious. you can't control the dreams you have
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by edogram(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
ooman:

You can't control the workings of your brain when it comes to the subconscious. you can't control the dreams you have
do you mean she is good and perfect for me if i sex her? And who do you knw or think she will sex me in real life? If there is good as it appear how will i know? I never sleept with girls i see on my dreams in the real life, even if i had sex with are before, but the minute i see her something must goes wrong
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by ooman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
edogram: do you mean she is good and perfect for me if i sex her? And who do you knw or think she will sex me in real life? If there is good as it appear how will i know? I never sleept with girls i see on my dreams in the real life, even if i had sex with are before, but the minute i see her something must goes wrong

I DIDNT MEAN SHE IS GOOD AND PERFECT FOR YOU. I only meant that WHAT YOU SAW IS WHAT YOU WANTED IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. NOW IT DEPENDS ON YOU TO PURSUE IT OR LET IT GO. Also that the idea of marine creatures is false. THERE ARE NO MARINE CREATURES.
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
ooman:

it makes sense when you are religious

Fallacy!!!
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
edogram: Why not? Its never happen to other 2go girls on my list, why must she? It just happen the same day i add her.

The only problem is with your thoughts!
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by ooman(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Fallacy!!!

you know that it is true
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
ooman:

you know that it is true

It's not! If it is I would have acknowledged it. Not every religious person think it make sense. At least I know it does not for me.
Re: 2go Girl Sleeping With Me In Dream by ooman(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

Religion: The Bane Of Afica’s Development? By Ijabla Raymond / Pastors And Their Wives On Billboard. / Old Testament Stories In Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.