Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

What To Do When One Is On The Verge Of Loosing His Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What To Do When One Is On The Verge Of Loosing His Job (591 Views)

I Think My Staff Is Tired Of His Job / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When One Is On The Verge Of Loosing His Job by gabito4luv(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
SERIOUSLY I am in need of useful advice because I have tendered my resignation in my place of work which would be approved before the end of March.
The resignation was necessary reason been that I could not measure up to the MD's standard hence complaints every now and then. In my thinking,
taking a bow now would be good for both of us before things go wrong. I just hope and pray that I get the right inspiration and direction in
my quest for another job or business opportunity. Not forgetting that I am skeptical about been jobless again with younger siblings and a gf to
take care of.
Re: What To Do When One Is On The Verge Of Loosing His Job by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Have you tried to find out if really you are incompetent or he has any other reason? maybe he wants you to up your game. why not seek for ways to improve if really that is the issue. just my opinon

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When One Is On The Verge Of Loosing His Job by gabito4luv(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
tnx. I was told to do so by my colleagues which wasn't a bad idea but I have come to discover that the main issue rests on communication gap. He wants me to tell him everything that goes on in the factory while he choose to recall only those aspect the is not detrimental to his business meaning if issues arise he can say he was not told

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Career With Oracle Live Virtual Classes Training. / House Of Kaizen / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.