Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Unnecessary Things People Take To Nysc Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Unnecessary Things People Take To Nysc Orientation Camp (1599 Views)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unnecessary Things People Take To Nysc Orientation Camp by lexiie(f): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hello readers, I’m sure you have seen your placement/ state where you have been posted to .Congratulations to those who got their choice and Good luck to those who didn’t.

Below are the things you do not need in camp

MATTRESS: Camp would provide that for everyone, so you don t have to take any there. It would be excess luggage and in most camps if you meet the wrong or maybe hungry (lol) officials it would be seized.
CUTLERY: You might be surprised but yes, they seize them except spoons. Knives, fork and even metal spoons are seized because it is believed that otondo use them for negative things.
SOPHISTICATED GADGETS Things like iPad galaxy tab, laptop etc. . These attract thieves and they are not necessary. In my previous post I said that you could take psp , games and novels in case you get bored. In fact for those who have blackberries, you do not need others. You could just take a smartphone to camp. At least the lesser you carry, the better for you to watch. It reduces the likelihood of it being stolen or misplaced or damaged.
For more check the below link

/p5hHtb-1ae

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Corps Members Serving Or Just Done / 2015 Batch A Mobilization Timetable Is Out / Inec Payment Brake Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.