Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus (97489 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Should Africans Who Became U.S Citizens Vote For Barack Obama ? / The Africans Who Fought In WWII (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by mankand(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2013
i think you guys need to grab this movie (Hidden Colors 2- The Triumph of Melanin (2012) Documentary) it is a great documentary about the black race
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by panafrican(m): 4:47am On Sep 15, 2013
CROWÉ: @ROSSIKE
Your account of the Olmecs is heavily biased in favor of African glorification.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec

This page doesn't seem to suggest it the way you do, it is clear from your post that you are pro African.

Are you going to tell me the first civilizations were African? blah blah blah, that was thousands of years ago and they were heavily religious and spiritual just like those from cough cough 500 years ago, no advancement. Africans may have taken the first step toward human advancement but they certainly didn't take any other steps now did they?
You have a problem, and this problem is mindset, we cannot help you and will let you live with your ignorance until you fade away.

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by TerryCarr(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Please don't come in here to type ignorant ''maybes''. The Africans SAILED to the Americas as free men in their own ships and of their own accord, and actually INTRODUCED civilization to the Americas, thousands of years before Columbus. So kindly stop typing ignorant poppycock about them being ''brought there as slaves''. Thanks.
civilizations in the new world developed Independently from the rest of the world. anyway here are a few questions
how come you don't any similar architecture in the rest of Africa out side Egypt/sudan?
how they did not die from old world diseases?
why would Africans randomly sail out there, their had to be a reason?
what kind of boat did they use? because most African groups were not seafaring and your not gonna get there with this

did they also introduce human Scarface and cannibalism?

and if they did introduce "civilization" like you said how come they are not iron age? because most natives were stone age with bronze tools here and there and Africans were iron age

[img]http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=8177&stc=1[/img]

anyway here is a good documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FItlStGMY4&list=WL18D41EC8D6F89F20

here are ones on Aztec & Maya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNS8DEoLY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOViAjlP-w
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by mags5222: 1:27am On Aug 29, 2014
Wow I realize this is an old thread but some of the attitudes expressed here by some africans is crazy. I mean the idea that because Africa has fallen that civilization didn't spawn from Africa is hilarious.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by mags5222: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2014
TerryCarr:
civilizations in the new world developed Independently from the rest of the world. anyway here are a few questions
how come you don't any similar architecture in the rest of Africa out side Egypt/sudan?
how they did not die from old world diseases?
why would Africans randomly sail out there, their had to be a reason?
what kind of boat did they use? because most African groups were not seafaring and your not gonna get there with this

did they also introduce human Scarface and cannibalism?

and if they did introduce "civilization" like you said how come they are not iron age? because most natives were stone age with bronze tools here and there and Africans were iron age

[img]http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=8177&stc=1[/img]

anyway here is a good documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FItlStGMY4&list=WL18D41EC8D6F89F20

here are ones on Aztec & Maya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNS8DEoLY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOViAjlP-w

Wow the idea that Africans stayed in Africa is very racist and very Eurocentric.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9seE2rzFc8

There is more than enough evidence to support that Africans had the technology to go to other areas. People set out and colonized the world.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by mags5222: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2014
It isn't coincidence that all civilizations are some how connected to each other, this we can't ignore. So there is no civilization on earth that was created independent from others. There may have been some type of evolution but at the core pretty much the same.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Garvey1: 2:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Rossikki is correct..Africans were building empires way before europeans...their first historian was homer circa 800 BC.That was after Egypt had peaked and was now in decline....Menes is king of the first dynasty 3500 BC.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by TerryCarr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
mags5222:

Wow the idea that Africans stayed in Africa is very racist and very Eurocentric.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9seE2rzFc8

There is more than enough evidence to support that Africans had the technology to go to other areas. People set out and colonized the world.
what happen too it
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by mags5222: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
TerryCarr:
what happen too it

Nothing at all do you realize that most of Africa has been purposely left out of research? I came across and article about the Niger pyramids. Now tell me something how come most people don't even know about it? People are under this idea that the rest of africa minus North were just primitive people. They weren't. There will always be a rise and fall in technology just like Kemit fail, Kush fail, Kerma Fail. etc..
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by mankand(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Interesting topic. Thumbs up op, I advise every reader of this thread should get the movie titled "hidden colors" 1, 2 and 3.

For those who still doubt the impact of the black race in world history it's an eye opener

2 Likes

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by 42tribes: 1:45pm On May 05, 2015
Horus:

African Braids on an Olmec head in Mexico. (Olmec heads without a helmet)

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5dZfun9XQvA/URlCZbfwIJI/AAAAAAAAB4M/PB9qZEcGum8/s640/olmecheaduse.jpg[/img]

One of the rare Olmec heads without a helmet. We see the frizzy hair

Yep... Some of the features lasted with todays Mexicans but you can tell by the whole pyramid and religion stuff that the Olmecs were more recent Africans.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Appleyard(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2015
So, na Africana found lamd naim them still dey kill us put for there so, abi?
America, i dey vex!
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by RavenBeauty: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
All I can say is that they are extremely ugly just as they still are today. They may have been seen as some sort of God by the local population but obviously they did not or were not allowed to stay around long enough to cause the locals to look like they do. More than likely the locals soon found them to be they same as they are today and summarily killed every last one before it could spread. I have always believed that Jesus visited everywhere there was mankind after he rose from the dead and that HE is the one who somehow they got confused and began to call Quetzalcoatl as false teachings took over. But the Bible tells us that the truth .. the GOSPEL of Jesus was spread thru out the world. The legend fits the story that Jesus will one day return but as usual it got mixed up with local stories and was therefore ruined. As to blacks being this great wonderful society anywhere EVER.. its just not possible because whereas we see so many cathedrals and wonders of the world EVERYWHERE except.. you guessed it. Africa. More than likely even the sculptors of these ugly heads were Indians. Perhaps they wanted to sculpt them because they too had never seen such as Africans are .. In all the world they alone look the way they do... such a difference than mankind ANYWHERE else. The sad thing is that you see blacks trying desperately to GRAB credit for EVERY invention and every idea there has ever been. I even saw in here where someone took credit for metallurgy when the Bible tells us clearly who began to work with metals and he CERTAINLY was not a negro. Also those people being talked about when this occurred were located in what is now the middle east. NO people did not originate in Africa either.. They were created in the Garden of Eden which the Bible. the WORD OF GOD tells us was located in the center of the crossing of four rivers.. Two of those rivers still exist. The Tigris and the Euphrates. The Negro's are the children of HAM who disrespected his father Noah BADLY and for this he and his decedents were cursed to spend their lives being servants to the decedents of the other two brothers. That would explain much.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is why I believe the earth split just a few thousands of years ago. Obviously everybody was African at that time.

These people may have been the gigantic humans of that age.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
RavenBeauty:
All I can say is that they are extremely ugly just as they still are today. They may have been seen as some sort of God by the local population but obviously they did not or were not allowed to stay around long enough to cause the locals to look like they do. More than likely the locals soon found them to be they same as they are today and summarily killed every last one before it could spread. I have always believed that Jesus visited everywhere there was mankind after he rose from the dead and that HE is the one who somehow they got confused and began to call Quetzalcoatl as false teachings took over. But the Bible tells us that the truth .. the GOSPEL of Jesus was spread thru out the world. The legend fits the story that Jesus will one day return but as usual it got mixed up with local stories and was therefore ruined. As to blacks being this great wonderful society anywhere EVER.. its just not possible because whereas we see so many cathedrals and wonders of the world EVERYWHERE except.. you guessed it. Africa. More than likely even the sculptors of these ugly heads were Indians. Perhaps they wanted to sculpt them because they too had never seen such as Africans are .. In all the world they alone look the way they do... such a difference than mankind ANYWHERE else. The sad thing is that you see blacks trying desperately to GRAB credit for EVERY invention and every idea there has ever been. I even saw in here where someone took credit for metallurgy when the Bible tells us clearly who began to work with metals and he CERTAINLY was not a negro. Also those people being talked about when this occurred were located in what is now the middle east. NO people did not originate in Africa either.. They were created in the Garden of Eden which the Bible. the WORD OF GOD tells us was located in the center of the crossing of four rivers.. Two of those rivers still exist. The Tigris and the Euphrates. The Negro's are the children of HAM who disrespected his father Noah BADLY and for this he and his decedents were cursed to spend their lives being servants to the decedents of the other two brothers. That would explain much.
Even by the bible alone you have made too many assumptions

Enoch CHAPTER VIII.

1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments,
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by CHARLOE(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
RavenBeauty:
Ur ignorance stinks to high heavens! Open ur eyes, think out of d box, read real history outside d bible n learn/know d truth.
As an aside, just to wet ur apetite ( if u still have any left), do u no d biblical Israelites were black? Do u no Samson for example, was a black man with Dada? Don't have d time to enlighten u, help urself, Google/YouTube won't bite u, I promise.

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

Even by the bible alone you have made too many assumptions

Enoch CHAPTER VIII.

1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments,

Please do you have a copy of this book ?
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please do you have a copy of this book ?
I've got this soft copy/link...

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe011.htm

It's a good read
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

It's a good read

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

It's a good read

I want to ask you questions on these texts . Pls how can I contact you privately ?
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I want to ask you questions on these texts . Pls how can I contact you privately ?

Just Email me cheesy.
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Just Email me cheesy.

That feature is no longer available
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That feature is no longer available

Follow me back on twitter

1 Like

Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by Gailee: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Many have lost lots trying to bring to the light true history of not only America but other nations as well. It is only a secret to those whose knowledge comes strictly from the spoon fed stories taught in our education system that what we call black people were in the Americas long before Spaniards or Europeans. .One example is in America our state of California is named after a black, most likely Olmec, queen. This is common knowledge except to those who blindly digest the history you're led to believe. To cover this fact in light of the internet "knowledge is increased", they'll say she is probably a mythical figure. Yeah right. smiley
Re: The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus by panafrican(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
The white man discovered it and kept it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos) / Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.