Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

2 Lovers Bring Traffic To A Halt After Stripping Off And Threatening Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Lovers Bring Traffic To A Halt After Stripping Off And Threatening Suicide (678 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Lovers Bring Traffic To A Halt After Stripping Off And Threatening Suicide by Afriface: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Two lovers banned from seeing each other by their parents brought traffic to a standstill when they stripped off and threatened to leap from a bridge. The couple kept police and rescuers at bay for more than two hours as they stayed locked in a passionate clinch on a flyover 30ft above a motorway in China.

"Our parents say we can't be together but we want to show people we have nothing to hide," they told a bemused crowd in Guangzhou, Guangdong province. "We won't come down until everyone has seen how much we mean to each other and that our parents will never be able to pull us apart," they added.

Bridge protests have become common in China, but public nudity is still considered scandalously shocking.

"We waited for the high wind and the cold air to cool off their passion and eventually they gave themselves up.”Our biggest problem was blocking the traffic so motorists didn't drive into each other trying to get a better look," said a police spokesman.

Will you go this far for love?

See photo http://tundeola..com/2013/03/two-lovers-bring-traffic-to-standstill.html
Re: 2 Lovers Bring Traffic To A Halt After Stripping Off And Threatening Suicide by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nothing wey we no go hear from China.
Shebi dey are 1.5billion in population. Shey na dis bridge protest dem wan take reduce demselves. Na so I read earlier 2day when some lovers jump off bridge.
Dem Govt don kuku do 1 family 1 pikin policy. E be like say dat one no reach again o!
Re: 2 Lovers Bring Traffic To A Halt After Stripping Off And Threatening Suicide by roccio(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
I dey hear you my brother

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Happy Marriage / Who Would You Call First? / 1 + 1 For Seriously Sincere Singles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.