Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Burna Boy - Run My Race - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy - Run My Race (8054 Views)

Video: Burna Boy - Run My Race / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Burna Boy – Run My Race / Burna Boy - Run My Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Burna Boy - Run My Race by nairahacker: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Damini Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy is a man on a mission. After scoring a nationwide hit with his mid tempo smash Like to Party and its Follow up “Tonight”; A feat many artist can’t pull off, he’s more determined to push the envelope and set new standards. On Run my Race he calls on his fans, friends, and haters to follow, support and watch him on this journey. Run my Race is a forerunner to Burna’s Next official Single “Always Love You”, which Premieres on the 6th of March 2013. The Single will be available Worldwide on Itunes.

listen/download
www.gidimp3.net/music-burna-boy-run-my-race/

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by ijebabe: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Burna!!! Boy kiss

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
BURNA!!!!!

I love the song..

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by vislabraye(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
He's now well? That's good for him. I like his hit song "party"

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by TUMIC(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
..NA WHO BE THIS BURNER?
Na waitin him burn??
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by oboy3(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nor be him lodge for Hospital last week?

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by TUMIC(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
ItsModella: BURNA!!!!!

I love the song..
As if u don even hear the song.
Metcheeesh.....,,,

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by Ponel: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
TUMIC: ..NA WHO BE THIS BURNER?
Na waitin him burn??
Are you trying 2 be funny

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by livingstoneony(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
U cee my dark shades on like I can't cee u but u know say me fancy yu¤2......
Sheybi I been beg you yu no want gree now u cee me talking to konlanli u come dey say I no be human being (ahhhh) I no be humanbeing now I dey with d girls wey like to party and move some body to the left-burna boi partyy...

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by emmaatuo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
TUMIC: ..NA WHO BE THIS BURNER?
Na waitin him burn??
all these people acting stupid and thinking it's funny

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by 50calibre(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
If I were to come into power in Nigeria, I would suspend all music making for two to three years, and order all Nigeria artists back to the drawing board and focus on quality control, not noise.

From the name of this track, I don't need a prophet to tell me it's garbage.
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by TUMIC(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
DMainMan: If ordinary Realmadrid dat Arsenal wipe easily can win Barca den it is certain we wil flog bayern. I stil repeat and say this: 2013 champions league winner is Arsenal
Does this place looks like the football section?

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by TUMIC(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
ItsModella:
are you mad? undecided undecided
Yes you and I
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
TUMIC:
Yes you and I
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by venorite(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
I love burna boy, I love his kind of shades
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by Yvete(f): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Fancy me some Burna Boy! grin
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by YoungGame: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
This guy is really good
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by SamConquer(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
WHO BE THIS AGAIN...IF ALL NAIJA BE MUSICIAN WHO GO BE LISTENER??#wear shoe run to the studio to do a wacky song# after all it market in nigeria*if it is a lie ask Timaya,Terry G..
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by flinton(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
50calibre: If I were to come into power in Nigeria, I would suspend all music making for two to three years, and order all Nigeria artists back to the drawing board and focus on quality control, not noise.

Gerra out!!!!!!!

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by brixton: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Burna boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! sumbori tel dis guy to release me an album... ma car deck wana rock ur album!!!

correct confirm song, cant compare to al oda noise bn making FP dis saturday

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by AdemolaA2: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
This dude is really talented.sick beat and lyrically enriched song ..I see dis dude going places ...
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by Shaw007(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
50calibre: If I were to come into power in Nigeria, I would suspend all music making for two to three years, and order all Nigeria artists back to the drawing board and focus on quality control, not noise.

see you,where do i even start from??
you might be right about the Nigerian music scene but burna boy yeye? abegi!!!! it's either you just hate him naturally or you are just jealous for reasons known to only you

cause if at all anyone is too be accused of noisy music,,it's definitely not burna, this Guy sabi abeg,haba ...
speak of terry-g or timaya,understandable

Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by NessaFresh(f): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Just dere
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by horlajide: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2013

Okoro feeling funky.
U no sabi anytin,u wan come come hia lyk say u sabi.abegiiii jst carry ur wretched sandals 4 where you leave am(entrance to this thread) as you dey comot.
Re: Burna Boy - Run My Race by MsPweshy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Whether noise or not he still makes his cool cash,so get used to it and stop hating.

tongue

Download Sia – Unstoppable Mp3 Audio (lyrics, Mp4 Video, 320kbps) / Dedicate A Song To Da Grin (in Loving Memory) / "My NAIJA GUYS" Song - Please Who Sang It?