Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate (16642 Views)

Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures / Abia To Probe Orji Kalu's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by valiacademy: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Just heard it on BCA radio that absu senate voted to withdraw orji kalu,s certificate. reason is he spent only two semesters instead of six. transfer requirements not met etc. politics nawaoooooo.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Blackteeth(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2013
Absu withdrew one certificate, but when he eventually becomes president they would return 3 certificates to him.

9 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by KnowAll(m): 2:23am On Mar 02, 2013
^^^^^^

D chance of him becoming president is as fat a chance as Yardua running for d Presidency in 2015. He is not d most inspiring igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Ok
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Gboliwe: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2013
Orji Kalu including the sitting governor T.Orji are a disgrace. I wonder if its particular to folks with the Orji name.

5 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ypzilanti: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2013
So they were smoking weed when they gave him the degree? unless they will also sack someone (or people) for fraudulently awarding the certificate in the first place, they should all shut the Faaak up.

Uzor kalu is worst thing that ever happened to Abia State, but T.A. Orji is second worse thing that ever happened to Abia State.

13 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Just thought of this a few days ago. T.A really means business.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by peleson: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2013
ypzilanti: So they were smoking weed when they gave him the degree? unless they will also sack someone (or people) for fraudulently awarding the certificate in the first place, they should all shut the Faaak up.

Uzor kalu is worst thing that ever happened to Abia State, but T.A. Orji is second worse thing that ever happened to Abia State.
Orji kalu is the worst thing but T.A orji is like satan, no worst thing can be compared to him .Is abia state cursed? What is GEJ doing to help liberate that state from the devil. Abia needs help!!

10 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by gabriel212: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2013
As long as am not a fan to any of the party ( OUK and TA Orji) it is very wrong of the senate to withdrew his certificate. y was his given the certificate in the first instance.
THEY PLAYED POLITICS LIKE A CHILD. MOREOVER, OUK BROUGHT TAO TO POWER. SO, NO MATTER HOW BAD, NEVER BITE UR HELPER.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by dridowu: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2013
Who is orji uzor kalu ?
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by amaham(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2013
These scoundrels are just making my ikenga certificate look worthless as the day goes. Am sure is de same senate that awarded the certificate.

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by drnoel: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2013
Blackteeth: Absu withdrew one certificate, but when he eventually becomes president they would return 3 certificates to him.
don't worry he would neva become president. Nigerians maybe sometimes dense but they are not stupid..
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by peleson: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
ypzilanti: So they were smoking weed when they gave him the degree? unless they will also sack someone (or people) for fraudulently awarding the certificate in the first place, they should all shut the Faaak up.

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by valiacademy: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
I could not believe my ears yesterday.n I was in a friends office when he received the notice to pay one of the state levies, i think Infrastructure Levy or so, and some other person in the office commented that the levy was contracted to the Ararumes of Imo state as a compensation for marrying her daughter. can u imagine that? i hope its not true. but the guy was speaking with conviction.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by buoye1(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2013
Na wa 4 NaiJa oo
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2013
SERIOUS ILLUMATI BUSINESS GOING ON WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF KALU. INSTEAD OF FIRE OF LOVE THEY SEND CERTIFIED OF BEAUTIFUL BEAST. WARN SEXIER SEUN TO DESIST FROM BEAUTIFUL SERPANT OF GOD.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by omicron(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2013
KnowAll: ^^^^^^

D chance of him becoming president is as fat a chance as Yardua running for d Presidency in 2015. He is not d most inspiring igbo man.
what does it mean when sb has a fat chance at sth? I think u meant to say his chances are slim, and not 'fat'.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ChukChinCol(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2013
As if others with Absu cert are worth it...
Mtcheeeew
Next thread jaghe
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Yazmin: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2013
peleson:
Orji kalu is the worst thing but T.A orji is like satan, no worst thing can be compared to him .Is abia state cursed? What is GEJ doing to help liberate that state from the devil. Abia needs help!!

What is GEJ doin, u ask. If he intervenes now una go call am retarden. Abegi na una vote orji, make una manage d motor till the next bus stop. Please who listened to CNN's report yesterday on 'the role and effect of garri in the politics of subsidy in nigeria'?

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by ubong560(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2013
After using d same certificate to achieve his political ambition, d fools in d senate are now chasing after d shadow. This might be politically motivated. No doubt. I wont b surprised if 2moro T. A. Orji own is also withdrew. Na naija we dey.

But wait o, una no dey go church? Haba!
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Ogbuefienubiaka: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2013
Poor thinking
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Boss13: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2013
Abia needs to be thinking of infrastructural development and not witch-hunting.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by deshclones(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2013
Abia state as a whole is a huge joke...T.A is busy hounding OUK not minding the fact that the state is fast deteriorating...its a shame really...will always reiterate the fact that Abia and Ebonyi states are the bane of development in South East nigeria...hardly educated,bereft of any meaningful development,filled with stout,ugly wicked hostile human beings...tufiakwa..

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Cruxxy(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2013
Its shameful to the educational sector of this country especially absu that they allowed themselves to be draged into this dirty politics. Though am not holding brief for orji kalu, but its regretable that its the same senate that approved the result before he got it in the first place. Then they didnt realize he attended only 2 semesters simply because he was stuffing their mouth with money as the governor then.
The senate of absu is a disgrace to this country. I think NUC has a job here.
T.O.Orji should not think he has abia state in his palms. Its just for a while just like his predecesor.
This is surely the handwork of T. O. Orji. He has taken this fight too far.
Since he decided to betray and humiliate his predecesor who single handedly put him in office when he was supposed to be wallowing in prison, his successor will do same & more to him.
Onye ogwu!!!!

4 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Tho am nt Uzor's fan, but i knw dat the level he has attained in life, Theodore cannot evn dream of it.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nwogbe: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2013
gabriel212: As long as am not a fan to any of the party ( OUK and TA Orji) it is very wrong of the senate to withdrew his certificate. y was his given the certificate in the first instance.
THEY PLAYED POLITICS LIKE A CHILD. MOREOVER, OUK BROUGHT TAO TO POWER. SO, NO MATTER HOW BAD, NEVER BITE UR HELPER.
Lolzzzzzzzzzz . Bros come again.
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by jaymdee(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2013
Gboliwe: Orji Kalu including the sitting governor T.Orji are a disgrace. I wonder if its particular to folks with the Orji name.
You mean brother Clifford ORJI? grin

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2013
undecided
no be Toronto certificate all of them they use?
Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Ameboperoo(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal: SERIOUS ILLUMATI BUSINESS GOING ON WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF KALU. INSTEAD OF FIRE OF LOVE THEY SEND CERTIFIED OF BEAUTIFUL BEAST. WARN SEXIER SEUN TO DESIST FROM BEAUTIFUL SERPANT OF GOD.

At last, u'v proved beyond doubt that u hav totally gone insane. I'll call ur pple to take u to psych asap.

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Ameboperoo(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2013
omicron: what does it mean when sb has a fat chance at sth? I think u meant to say his chances are slim, and not 'fat'.
thats called sarcasm. U do english 4 pry school?

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Withdraws Orji Kalu's Certificate by Sisom(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2013
although i was just a child when OUK was in power i can proudly beat my chest and say he did well at least i na when e dey for office i first see light for street and na im make me no get much scares for leg as e do de road fine but we still know say tout na tout no how make pig clean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Looted £400bn In Europe, Asia — UK Group / Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.