Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice (13032 Views)

How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter / NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours / How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by tojj: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
[report this to your sch,they could give you a photocopy of the place where your name is on the master sheet and with all other doc. you have ,this cud be proven that the name is yours,going to nysc office isnt a bad idea too buh get to ur sch 1st
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by OCcool: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
toluxa1: Is the witch in ur village fanning herself wit ur picture?
Shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by mrsaint007: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
gboss4sure: There are things you can't loss and this call up letter is one of them. If you can keep/secure a condom very well to avoid losing it why not secure your call up letter that way.
=))=)) Erinº°˚˚tifunº°˚˚miiiiiiiii˚˚°ºni coughº°˚ toh bad O°˚˚˚ =))
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by oluwadare26(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
U are not Careless, its a Curse by the ill-wishers which needs spiritual help., First go to ur Pastor/Imam for prayer then they will tell u what to do
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
una no try ooooo, y una dey make him situataion worst? .......any1 posted 2 ekiti here?
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Syenite(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
I weak for this matter O. The guy go don cry so tay him eye red. Sorry brother, u've just learnt a serious lesson.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
braine: This Is a serious one o. Report to your school. I think you'll need an affidavit or something.

[b]Whatever you do.. DO NOT TAKE AN AFFIDAVIT TO CAMP!!! THEY WILL NOT ANSWER YOU!!

Go back to your school immediately and report the incident.

Go to court and swear an Affidavit.

Go to a Police Station and get a Police Extract.

Return to your school with these documents and meet whoever is in charge of Mobilization and report. (I will advice you go with a formal letter. Colored Photocopies of your extract and affidavit.) Inform him and request that he guides you on how to go. He may need to give you a referral letter and proof of Initial mobilization.

If possible, get a letter of introduction from your schools registrar & V.C as well.

If they try to delay you for another batch, you can take all these letters and head for NYSC HQ in Abuja and try to work it out from there in partnership with your school.

This is a real problem o!! The very first guy I started fraternising with upon arrival in Camp actually got kicked out because of this. I got my call-up from Abuja and can tell you for free that those NYSC officials are all fuctards and hard to deal with. I pray you find a way through this. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by ZACHIE: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sorry.
That was how i lost my NCE call up letter. i later found it sha
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by jeezybuck: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Go and buy a new jamb form, If you pass God willing you will gain admission.After 4.5 years you will get a fresh call up letter. Just dont worry Okay
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by shadrach77: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
there might be a spiritual angle to it. The Lord does not want you to head to that destination. Try to change your call-up state
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Larrysky(f): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
And camp opens tomorrow
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
ollyboy009: Hi everybody,it was such and horrible experience when i found out that my call up letter has fel off 4rm my other documents on my way home 15mins afta i left the office where i collectd it.i am supposed to report to camp on 5th.please what am i supposd to do? coz i learnt dat i wunt b allowed into the camp without it.ogbeche77 and my other fellow NL,please i nid ur serious advice on what to do.though som may say that i am careless bt i tink it can happen to anyone of us.your opinion wil greatly be appriciated.thanx all

if its your blackberry phone now you will not be so careless o
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Akshow: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Enemies are dancing gangman style in your life. Lol. On a serious move get a court affidavit or back up letter from your school.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Josh316(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
it was such and horrible experience when i found out that my call up letter has fel off 4rm my other documents on my way home 15mins afta i left the office where i collectd it

grin
Bros this is EXACTLY the reason your call up letter fell off!!!

Your Gbagaun KILLED it!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Melahou(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
means no NYSC for you...
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by amtalkin(f): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
When Ʊ carelessly lost a document like that Ʊ should knw is frm ƔoU̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ village
..=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by naijaobi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
nwanne, pray hard o... It seems someone is fanning ur picture at the village...
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Bolinco(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
jhydebaba: Please report to the nearest police station. Nigeria police can track that document fast.
best advice so far.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Mcfemad(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
This is what my friends in Mountain of Fire would call "Enemies of my fathers house or Witchcraft spirit"

On a serious, get an affidavit, a police extract and head straight to your school. Prepare for next batch. The good Lord will encompass you with mercies, favour and see you through. Best Wishes!
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by ceejayluv(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fiawest: Look inward,if u r d first graduate in ur family,na ur enemies dey at work,I advice u run to whatever Power u believe,but I will recommend u go to God Almighty.As per d orientation camp,he go take a miracle for u to be enrolled witout d Call up Letter.

Bull$hit... It ain't by force to comment
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by chynasaz(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ndia enwetegi BT I decree for ur total freedom in Jesus name, d God dat saw u tru skul will lead u for service, I cancel delay, shamma, u r free, jst wait for batch B nd continue in prayers.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by chibykluda1: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
i pray dat wat eva step u take wil yield positive result for u
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by beejay4all(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Guy i tink bolt2o11 as give u a beta advice just did wat he tell u.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by hrhobi1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
@op u lucky say u no be my broda, I 4 beat sheet comot for ya body today.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by buchibabe: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Singing micheal jacksons "speeshless speeshless",dats how I realy feel.......
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Summersland(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dnt try 2 report 2 camp without ur cal up leter cos is d major document 2 use in camp...Avoid sodiar disgrace ooo
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by EngrH: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
@op, by now u should tell us how far u've gone. Rmb, camp will resume tomorrow.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by adiona(f): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ur case dey moutain of fire smh
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Isryl02(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
oluwadare26: U are not Careless, its a Curse by the ill-wishers which needs spiritual help., First go to ur Pastor/Imam for prayer then they will tell u what to do
Pastor/Imam first?
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by ujay4u(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Go report @ d police station nd get a police report dat u'l tk 2 ur skul, also go nd plead with any gud radio station 2 hv it as a brief nd urgent announcement, include ur full name nd enuf mobile numbers 2 call. Sorry
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
gramci: info@nysc.gov.ng, try sending NYSC email. You never can tell where your help might come from.
Failure delivery... @ OP report bk to ur sch immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here / NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.