Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice (13022 Views)

How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter / NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours / How To Print Call Up Letter....batch A15 Prospective Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by bankyblue(m): 5:21am On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmmm! I only laminated my call up letter, and I was almost turn
Back home from agwu camp in eungu. Talkless of not going with it at
All.......go and get a police report, letter from the school and if
Possible letter from NYSC......sorry man, is going to be hard Oº°˚ ˚°º
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by bankyblue(m): 5:28am On Mar 05, 2013
jeezybuck: Go and buy a new jamb form, If you pass God willing you will gain admission.After 4.5 years you will get a fresh call up letter. Just dont worry Okay

Why joking with such a matter? Too bad for u bro, because u sound
Like a junky
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by beeveepee: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Sorry about that. Just go back to your school. The school will definitely have a copy. You can get a photocopy of that and mobilize to camp. I think with that and a police report backed up with authentic identification, you should be allowed to join the camp. Good luck.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Seyixyz: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2013
buchibabe:

slowpoke....still quoting? Ride on. Dnt hv time for beasts like u
And u must b d mother of al beast 2 recognise 1 in me abi
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by blackbeau1(f): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2013
I swear,you no wan go Nysc.case dismissed
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by ignis: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2013
@ Poster, It is either one of these two things:
1. God does not want you to go with Batch A, because he has a plan for you and want to save and preserve your life. You know our God is omnipotent and all knowing God who works in a way we human cannot understand. Just trust in God.

2. For you to lost your Call-up letter within 15 minutes after collection, the witch of your village is using your picture as hand fan to blow herself.

Something spiritual have to be done asap.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Fatduke: 10:44am On Mar 05, 2013
I have never heard of anyone who misplaced his Call-up. Just get to Ur school, they will give U a written-note with which U will go to Abuja and another will be given to U after thorough scrutiny. Goodluck.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by LOVEGINO(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2013
u must be madt
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by okoyegabriel818(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Please don"t be afraid,go back to your school,collect back up note and go to the camp,that can help of which I know they still have your call-up in the camp that can identify you since u are wuth ur original statement of result.......
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Kassidy90(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
U need to go n beg ur ex......
Seriously go to ur school n report they might know wat to do..
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Vincent41(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
eagle,eye:

No. But how can you be that careless?

lol...him de tink of sweet tins about camp like Baging many babes..lol
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by kulex2k1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
beejay4all: Guy i tink bolt2o11 as give u a beta advice just did wat he tell u.
Gbagaun!!!
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 06, 2013
Some Nairalanders are just too wicked you can see hatred and jealousy from their words just because some were not even opportuned to get to the OP's level in life (courtesy of their spellings and grammatical errors)... someone is in a big problem, come here to seek for opinion and advice and all people could do is add salt to the injury? Then if i may ask what is the essence of a forum? Can you all come out and claim you have never misplaced something in your lives in one way or the other? Fine the deed have been done how can he go about it to ensure he is registered in camp? If you know you dont have any relevant thing to tell him please STFU and stop showing your stupidity in public.

@OP just believe you will find it. Listen to some serious posters comments about getting an affidavit, a duplicate copy and a police report. I hope they already know about it in your school. I know you will soon come back here with the goodnews on how you found your call up letter. GOODLUCK!!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Macchiavelli(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2013
Try ur best and go back 2 abuja,4 them 2 a new one 4 u.plead with them oh!
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by ollyboy009(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
My profound gratidute to all my fellow NL who has contributed to dis tread in one way or d other.4 those that say negative things i say "thank you" and for those whose words of wisdosdom has strenghten up a falling pillar;i say,may God never leave you in time of trouble.i kno dat what occurs 2 me cud b strange bt i'm most greatful to God coz i biliv that he may wana use me 2 b of help 2 som1 who may fall in diz situation in d future.for those dat termed it as juju,i cant critize u cos a yoruba saying says 'if ur life never experience a drawback,one still has to be careful' i will keep on praying.4 those dat see my grammatical error,just wanna let u know that i am nt a prof. of english and i am typing with phone.I have gotten a police report 2day with affidavit and i was told by my mob officer dat another 1 wud b printd b4 friday bt no time again 4 reg so i sud wait 4 the nxt batch.This is d 1st tym nairaland has contributd immensely 2 my lif and i say,thank u all."you wil never bliv dat u ar nt wise,until..."
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
ollyboy009: My profound gratidute to all my fellow NL who has contributed to dis tread in one way or d other.4 those that say negative things i say "thank you" and for those whose words of wisdosdom has strenghten up a falling pillar;i say,may God never leave you in time of trouble.i kno dat what occurs 2 me cud b strange bt i'm most greatful to God coz i biliv that he may wana use me 2 b of help 2 som1 who may fall in diz situation in d future.for those dat termed it as juju,i cant critize u cos a yoruba saying says 'if ur life never experience a drawback,one still has to be careful' i will keep on praying.4 those dat see my grammatical error,just wanna let u know that i am nt a prof. of english and i am typing with phone.I have gotten a police report 2day with affidavit and i was told by my mob officer dat another 1 wud b printd b4 friday bt no time again 4 reg so i sud wait 4 the nxt batch.This is d 1st tym nairaland has contributd immensely 2 my lif and i say,thank u all."you wil never bliv dat u ar nt wise,until..."
Keep the faith bro, batch B ll soon be hitting camp soonest, things like this happens for a reason
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by ujchief(m): 4:36am On Mar 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: Keep the faith bro, batch B ll soon be hitting camp soonest, things like this happens for a reason

Maybe by then, who knows, they might as well be paying the 33k as alloweegrin

Seriously bro, try to learn from this. I've followed this thread till now and I'm glad you made progress. But being more careful would have saved you the stress.

Its not all events that is the will of God; sometimes, we thwart the will of God with our carelessness.

Stay safe bro.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by ceejayluv(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
ujchief:

Maybe by then, who knows, they might as well be paying the 33k as alloweegrin

Seriously bro, try to learn from this. I've followed this thread till now and I'm glad you made progress. But being more careful would have saved you the stress.

Its not all events that is the will of God; sometimes, we thwart the will of God with our carelessness.

Stay safe bro.
Enough of this carelessness trash talk already. Please.
Re: I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice by Emeka71(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2013
My candid advise is that you forget about this batch(no need saying that because they have already gone) now go and make a complain with an affidavit and Police report to the mobilization officers in your school and to NYSC so that they can re-mobilize you for the next batch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / Bosiet Certification Training In Warri, Port-harcourt, Lagos / NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.