Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa (16304 Views)

Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning / Benson Idahosa Female Student Summons Juju To Find Who Stole Her Brazilian Hair! / Have You Seen This Before ? Uchenna Abazu - First Degree Criminal And Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by 76Naira(m): 1:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Aduwa Idahosa is 23yrs old, 5.7ft. She was kidnapped in front of her house in Uyo on d 27th of February. Please call 08036482098 if you have any information concerning her whereabouts. God bless you.

http://trendysturvs..co.uk/2013/03/missing-person-aduwa-idahosa.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by ba7man(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2013
76Naira: http://trendysturvs..co.uk/2013/03/missing-person-aduwa-idahosa.html?m=1

Aduwa Idahosa is 23yrs old, 5.7ft. She was kidnapped in front of her house in Uyo on d 27th of February. Please call 08036482098 if you have any information concerning her whereabouts. God bless you.
If you have access to her phone or any social media she's on, check recent communications she's made. It could be a starting point.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by ebamma(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
una don check for her boyfriend or sugar daddy house before declaring her missing?,

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Afam4eva(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
A lot of people are getting kidnapped these days. What's happening?
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by daylae(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
My. . .one too many cases.

Hope she's safe and found.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by ebamma(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva: A lot of people are getting kidnapped these days. What's happening?
goodluck jonathan is happening

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by healthcons: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
who is aduwa
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by ichidodo: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
No. But if i see her, wil let u guys know.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Okijajuju1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
Is she related to late Benson Idahosa?

If yes; Then it's either a kidnapping, She has been raptured or she has eloped..

Uyo isn't known for kidnappings anymore.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Afam4eva(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Is she related to late Benson Idahosa?

If yes; Then it's either a kidnapping, She has been raptures or she has eloped..

This is probably an isolated case.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by OO7: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
Kidnapped? whose daughter is she? How was she kidnapped? which social media is she on and have u checked her page of recent? finally u don try go her bobo house and she no dey dere?

pls there are too many questions begging for answers here!!!
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by gramci: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
People should start carrying tracking device
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by brixton: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Is she related to late Benson Idahosa?

If yes; Then it's either a kidnapping, She has been raptures or she has eloped..

lota families bear the IDAHOSA name in Edo state without any relationship with the late Arch-bishop.

@op, d gurlie fine oo...i pray she is found hale and healthy soon
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by tyson55(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Na wa o!
What is it with kidnapping this days?
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by mosho2good: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
And d next tin u will hear is dat a goat got kidnap and dey are askin 4 1million us dollar naija i tire ooo
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by DICKtator: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Kidnappers on the prowl. No more oil bunkering and foreigners adultnapping. what we have now is any form of kidnapping. my neighbour's goat was goatnapped the other day. It was another neighbour that discovered that the goat had died after he had finished eating the isi ewu he was served at Iya Basira chop and clean mouth restaurant.He suddenly realised that it was billy he just partook in eating.
The case is still pending in court as we speak
I pray the lady is found
R.I.P. Billy the goat!!!1
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by dokunbam(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
what has this fine girl done again?
nawa oo this kidnapping thing is too much, now its young people
Our government should do something about angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by fogman1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
This kidnapping of a thing is becoming too much. The govt need to seat up and do something fast. God protect us all..
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by linkin8k(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wow! She was my classmate back in secondary school. Hope she's found soon.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by nodullin(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
DICKtator: Kidnappers on the prowl. No more oil bunkering and foreigners adultnapping. what we have now is any form of kidnapping. my neighbour's goat was goatnapped the other day. It was another neighbour that discovered that the goat had died after he had finished eating the isi ewu he was served at Iya Basira chop and clean mouth restaurant.He suddenly realised that it was billy he just partook in eating.
I pray the lady is found
grin grin grin grin

U've got jokes brov!! LMAO!!

Hope she'z found.. God protect her!
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by idirect(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
[size=25pt]Have you seen! have you seen don tire me fa.....God help us undecided embarassed[/size]
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by lycro(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Call her phone number, if it's ringing cos that's is the best option, check out ma signature on my profile to recieve something special.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by MurderX: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Let's be more discrete about publicizing cases of abducted/missing persons, it may cause more harm and could distract police investigations. Even if the intention was just for ransom, publicizing it on social media and otherwise could lead to murder of the victim as the kidnappers could become apprehensive.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by YoungGame: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
ebamma: una don check for her boyfriend or sugar daddy house before declaring her missing?,
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Dreyl(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
DICKtator: Kidnappers on the prowl. No more oil bunkering and foreigners adultnapping. what we have now is any form of kidnapping. my neighbour's goat was goatnapped the other day. It was another neighbour that discovered that the goat had died after he had finished eating the isi ewu he was served at Iya Basira chop and clean mouth restaurant.He suddenly realised that it was billy he just partook in eating.
I pray the lady is found
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by mimi14(f): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
For all sorts of tracking devices, call 08024092036. Even as we pray for her to be quickly found, we advise other Nigerians to put tracking devices on their kids, themselves and their cars. We supply the best trackers in Nigeria. Thanks and let's continue praying.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Sweetapple007(f): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
What a pretty girl, she is going to be release in Jesus name Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by chinnyonwu(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
mimi14: For all sorts of tracking devices, call 08024092036. Even as we pray for her to be quickly found, we advise other Nigerians to put tracking devices on their kids, themselves and their cars. We supply the best trackers in Nigeria. Thanks and let's continue praying.
Put tracking devices on their kids and self ke?
Slow down biko

For satire news.. Follow on twitter @brakingnoose
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
gramci: People should start carrying tracking device

People should start swallowing tracking devices
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by fitzmayowa: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
healthcons: who is aduwa
she is the grandmother of jonathan... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: "Kidnapper Evans Is Still In Our Custody, He Did Not Vanish" / Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative / Abdulrasheed Bawa: How Nigeria Can End Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.