Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? (15515 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri On Independence Day (Photos) / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2013
omiobo: I thank God for APC. Really there need to be a challenge for the ruling party.

APC all the way!
Last time you said ACN all the way, now its APC all the way, watch out, there will be another name change before 2015, then it will be Chloroquin all the way. (just joking)
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2013
The aides of Mr President and thier Oga appear to be getting jittery in 2013.All these reactionist strategy will not help the image of his govt.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by RedLight1: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

With due respect, you are a fooooooooollllll
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Tolexander: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No, I am not mad. And again, you need to have attended even First Year in the University, you have committed Fallacy Ad Homonium
guy, you goofed up big time! It isn't 'ad homonium' as you called it. Rather it is called 'ad hominem'.
Don't thank me, thank God!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Pukkah: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No my brother, in my business acumen, I realize that there are so many poor people and very few billionaires cos most people are just crowd mentalists, and mere sheep herding. Besides, Nairaland is a leftist forum, its why its populated by ignorant critics.

Wow!

"Nairaland is a leftist forum, that is why it's populated by ignorant critics".

Isn't this a fallacious statement?

Are leftist fora usually populated by ignorant critics? This is if we even assume or agree with you that Nairaland is leftist or that its critics are ignorant.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by pcnwamadi(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No my brother, in my business acumen, I realize that there are so many poor people and very few billionaires cos most people are just crowd mentalists, and mere sheep herding. Besides, Nairaland is a leftist forum, its why its populated by ignorant critics.
Dis is T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ best comment I ve seen in Nairaland in a long time.. ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν just hit T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ nail at T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ head..
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by eldoradoxx: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2013
egift: Insincere_9gerian, it is a lie. Jona did not plan anything long ago. He has always been a reactionary leader. This announcement like many others is just to save face. Am glad that a one-month-old party have completely embarrassed him.

APC 1 vs PDP 0
I stil believe and quite sinerely too that GEJ should not visit Borno and Yobe states. Boko haram has shown penchant tendencies of killng innocent and defenceless citizens to prove a point or send message. Same day APC governors held meeting in Maiduguri Boko haram that had been on ceasefire for weeks broke truce and bombed some people to death perhaps to send a message to the governors. Now how do we have the assurances that boko haram will not massacre poor defenceless Nigerians perhaps inside the market to prove a point to GEJ? As for him, he definitely has nothing to fear about his personal security, but for the escape goats that boko haram may likely use to send message to GEJ, who will protect them ?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by fkaz(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2013
gramci:

What do you expect? He's the president.

I just hope buhari won't bring back some of his boys on training in mali to welcome GEj. lipsrsealed

Why did you think buhari is behind boko haram?

You have been brainwash to think buhari is sole behind boko haram, why don't you reason people like
senator Ali Nndumi PDP
Senator zaina PDP
Senator Ali modu sheriff,
Boko haram central defender, Bamanga tukur.
Why don't you mention this people instead of buhari As boko haram kingpin.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by pcnwamadi(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Its best for you losers to understand that the man you so much hate doesnt even know you exist, wouldnt even know you exist.
I luv dose lines
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by nep2ra(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Great, Great, Great mind here, Nairaland watch out for this guy, he is a great guy, a patriot, and true Nigerian, unbiased, factual, pro-truth, anti-regionalism, great guy. Franchizzy, you are immaculate, awesome, handsome and above all, Fresh Air.

You are obviously related to the President or making illicit gains from his government.

Dude, I got news for you. PDP is going down. PDP slide into oblivion has begun. We will do everything in our power to make sure PDP is driven into extinction. Nigerians are fed up with PDP. Wake up and smell the coffee lest you lose relevance as well.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by greall1: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2013
I PITY DIS MAN
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by MATUREZEE: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2013
I would advice My presido, suspend the visit for now and perharps have unsheldule visit when next u feel like.
The presure is high now.
My able president.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by lacasa: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2013
APC is already setting the pace, President GEAJ is a Learner!!grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by phildon: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No He is not, infact, He is President, Commander in Chief of our Republic. Is your father a re/t/ard ?
But in Maiduguri, Fashola looked more of d C-in-C.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by franchizy(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2013
The president is used to criticisms so all his critics here shud put more efforts and go ahead. GEJ remains one of the best president in the world who relies on his salary alone. The only President in Nigeria witout a foreign Acount neither does he ve investment in any country of d world unlike his predecesors.
We need to appreciate and encourage GEJ administration cos they ve realy performed beyond d expectation of Nigerians. Those criticising GEJ here are all Lazy Nigerians who are only waiting 4 d national cake to b brought to there door step.
Nigerians owes GEJ a great appologies 4 all insults mated on him. I repeat, should GEJ leave Aso Rock, Nigerians will weep and sorrow daily.
So support GEJ 4 a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Parnassuss(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2013
Jay-z and Jeezy screamed "My President is black" while I say "My President is a Pussay". No disrespect, just I feel that's the only way to properly qualify what I feel about the dude. I have an innate desire to respect everything but recently this guy just makes it harder for me to take him seriously anymore. It is okay to be reactionary SOME times and i can even overlook the fact that he thoughtlessly did not visit Borno for nearly 5 years but what I do not get is this petulance that says 'I am not a kid' kind of approach he keeps using. GEj will always believe that everything that happens around him is an attempt to discredit his person, he wwill not see politics as a game or a profession but as a birthright. Thankfully he is too stupid to be dangerous if not he would be Nigeria's worse nightmare
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by eggheaders(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2013
like seriously I see this coming.the president and his handlers are just bunch of simpletons.hello can't they come up with another thing.with this senseless move it shows the apc is always a step ahead of them.and to our in-house a55 lickers especially the leaders of bandit of scoundrels insincerepig and billygoat more grease to una elbow. even if Jonathan sh.itty for body una go still get something to say to defend him.you guys must be paid handsomely for y'all simpletons to for sold your soul without looking back at all.where is berem when you need her to come spank this foolish billygoat.cos na only she sabi handle the rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by searay(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2013
Me I no support this moves oooo, if GEJ enter Borno now and wahala gas, MEND come resume their activity, e fit affect me ooooo.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by abt(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: If truely the president is to visit Maiduguri next Thursday, it must have been planned long time ago, not today.

The APC governors may have preempted the president because the Borno governor will have privy information of the president's planned visit.

But the vice president was there recently. I cant even recall how many states the president has visited since after the elections, mayb very few. But I agree that of Borno is a special case and the president needed to have been there to show solidarity but who knows if his security people advised against a visit prior to this time.

Your case is dead on arrival.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by abt(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2013
franchizy: To be Frank d president was scheduled to visit Borno state in October 2011 but it was shelved cos of an international engagement. He scheduled anoda visit in 2012 bt cos of d subsidy crisis he shelved it and sent his VP. I recall his planed visit to Borno state on March 7th was planed early in January and a letter was sent to d Borno state Governor. An Aide to d Gov revealed to a source in d presidency how d Gov had planed wit d opposition Governors to hold d meeting in Borno state just to embarass d president and deceive Nigerians.
After d presidents visit to Borno state, he will visit Yobe, Gombe, Kaduna, Adamawa, Bauchi and Jos.
Nigerians shud know dat GEJ is d best president we ever had, very humble and industrious. He has performed better than all other presidents. The only president to ve fought corruption to d last later. The only president who ve never stolen one penny. The only president working with God fearing cabinets.
The only president who has changed the life of many Nigerians. I think the president needs our support to bring Nigeria bk to the promise land.
Sir, I on behalf of Nigerians and my fellow Nairalanders wish u journey mercy and Gods protection as u embark on your visit to Borno state

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2013
nep2ra:

You are obviously related to the President or making illicit gains from his government.

Dude, I got news for you. PDP is going down. PDP slide into oblivion has begun. We will do everything in our power to make sure PDP is driven into extinction. Nigerians are fed up with PDP. Wake up and smell the coffee lest you lose relevance as well.
I laugh in Oworoshoki......Whats the membership statistics of APC compared to PDP ? The Devil you know.....is better than the the angel you dont know......'nough said.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: The President need to respond to those bunch of Party Changers, they metamorphose too much these days, today its ACN, tomorrow APC next week they might become PHENSIC PARACETAMOL. I cant be in a party that changes colors, names and manifesto. No clear vision

Apparently you suffering from the billions of virus in your brain
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by ocelot2006(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2013
egift: This will likely be among his top consideration for Thursday

That's a riot gear. Wear that in a shoot-out with IEDs, and you're dead.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2013
phildon: But in Maiduguri, Fashola looked more of d C-in-C.
Fashola looked more in your biased and untamed eyes. But in real life, he cant win a national election, GEJ did, and it was landslide victory. Come 2015, I will put one billion naira out for Fresh Air Banners, Stickers, and wrappers for women with GEJ's face on it. And we will win again by true facts, Electricity road map is perfected, 247 electricity is realizable, Our Airports are Heavenly, GEJ is clean slate, he is humble-very humble, he is human - very humane, he is pro-people not anti-poor like Fashola, GEJ is God loving, even kneeling down before Men of God to show supremacy of Deity over Politics. I mean GEJ is just too good, just a great man. I love this great man called GEJ.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by izy4all(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2013
mr president, watch very well before u leap! This might be a plot o......
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by eggheaders(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Fashola looked more in your biased and untamed eyes. But in real life, he cant win a national election, GEJ did, and it was landslide victory. Come 2015, I will put one billion naira out for Fresh Air Banners, Stickers, and wrappers for women with GEJ's face on it. And we will win again by true facts, Electricity road map is perfected, 247 electricity is realizable, Our Airports are Heavenly, GEJ is clean slate, he is humble-very humble, he is human - very humane, he is pro-people not anti-poor like Fashola, GEJ is God loving, even kneeling down before Men of God to show supremacy of Deity over Politics. I mean GEJ is just too good, just a great man. I love this great man called GEJ.

berem is coming to burst you billionaire bubble.with all those okirika shirt you wore on your facebook pictures where you wan see 1billion naira.abi you meant 1 billion cowries.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by peruso: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2013
THANK YOU APC FOR GIVING OUR PRESIDENT THE COURAGE TO DO THIS.

AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS TO LEAD THE WAY..............

I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN THIS.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by franchizy(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2013
abt:

The truth is always bitter. Which way Fellow Nigerians.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: No He is not, infact, He is President, Commander in Chief of our Republic. Is your father a re/t/ard ?
Ask d bastard
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2013
eggheaders:

berem is coming to burst you billionaire bubble.with all those okirika shirt you wore on your facebook pictures where you wan see 1billion naira.abi you meant 1 billion cowries.
But I dont have a facebook account Why do you lie against my person.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2013
peruso: THANK YOU APC FOR GIVING OUR PRESIDENT THE COURAGE TO DO THIS.

AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS TO LEAD THE WAY..............

I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN THIS.
What do we gain having our President to visit that dangerous place that has been infected by Buhari Boys.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by eggheaders(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: But I dont have a facebook account Why do you lie against my person.

but you didn't denial berem's allegation now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Resign Or Be Recalled, Lawyers Tell Reps / “INEC’s Result Viewing Portal”: Some Little Things That Still Need To Be Fixed. / Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.