Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,497 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! (16178 Views)

Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" / E-mail Scam / 10 Indicted In $1.5m Nigerian E-mail Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by jad0sky: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2008
Dear All,

I am here to proove that the Rolex mails stuff that has overtaken Nairaland for some time now is a real SCAM

The most annoying thing is that some members of this forum have bombarded us with threads such as

"Its real", "I made 120,000", bla bla bla

But the question really is : Has anyone been paid cash?

This swuestion begs for answer because as i write this i have reach and even passed the payout limit of $1000 but there is no payment link

please all thos ewho have attested to the authenticity of this alleged scam should speak up now
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by b0dnel: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2008
List of Suspects that have bombarded this forum about Rolex Mails

Speak out :Have u been paid-cash?

[list]
[li]luwy
ogonna4u
anietie01
baba4life
victoriasu
heatz
fatslink
dove24u
determined
dawaskee
bodnel
emmanuel01
baba4life
viviana65
gifted1
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by bigfather(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2008
like i knew, i did something like that last year and i reach a payout of $10,000 but nothing was paid !
I don't know what some silly people gain from this scaming thing sef !
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by watershed1: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2008
So they dont want to respond abi?

Definitely scammers!!!
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by jad0sky: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2008
Nigerians Can be so garulous

Like i said, I have reached payout and i have not been paid

and heatz and yinchar and still fooling themselves around

I dont blame them, when they suffer and get to $1000, and dont paid, then the reality of this scam will stare them in the face
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by jad0sky: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
Answer the honest question:

[size=32pt]Have You been Paid?[/size]
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by anietie01: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2008
ok guys its confession time. I only posted that shit because a friend who refered me said he has been paid and i need to reach the pay out as soon as possible. Thanks to Naira landers, I reach the payout of $1000, but still no pay. infact right now my account stands at $1580 but yet i cant get the pay. sorry guys but truth is it is just a scam. There is no truth to it.
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by zerozero1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2008
hey anietie,
If they dont apy you, just count it as part of FUN one gets on the INTERNET. you can try FOREX as well.
It's quite funny though. It was supposed to be a risk and not an act of DESPERATION,
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by jad0sky: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2008
Thanks Anietie01,

Alot of people are of the same condition.

They made us believe without any shadow of doubt thats it's real and they even insinuated that they have been paid.

pls we need more confession
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by zerozero1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2008
Saw this on their terms /agreemnt

Payments:
Affiliates may earn by receiving paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by rolex-mails.com. Affiliates may earn by referring new affiliates to the rolex-mails.com program. Affiliates will earn a percentage of advertising revenues collected by rolex-mails.com.

rolex-mails.com will pay affiliates when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by rolex-mails.com. Once the member has reached payout they may request payment. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after.
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by quikengr(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2008
Heatz

Answer the question NOW!

or else,

[center]Have you been paid at all?[/center]
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by worldman(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2008
confession time it's time 4 those big mouth nairalander to come and confess
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by luwy: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2008
hey hey hey, how come my name is number one on the list? it is a game so play it, it is just like running a free demo account with all those dollars do you have access to them? NO! please i have not been paid a dime and ve not even reached the $1000 some have claimed to have reached. how i wish i reached that level so that i be will convinced i can play this game very well, guys dont take it personal its just a game that keeps one going while one looks for a better job dont you think so just try and practise how to make money its important cheers
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by tangs: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2008
hey guys i have tried many PTC and PTR site but only two sites has really paid me,

http://www.clicksalary.com/pages/index.php?refid=tangs

and

http://www.sjranjan.info/?r=tangs

I can show you payment proofs
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by nossycheek(f): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2008
Na long throat dey worry all of you
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by cyonujemen(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
l thot as much. They are Ojoro people. Be careful all.
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by nnamdot: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2008
You all should have known that "good bread" (=N=, $) does not come cheap.

1 Like

Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by oloyesam(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2008
These guys should be barred from sending just anything to us!(Rolex-mails). They are fraudsters that one needs to deal with and be wary of. I think one needs to screen such numerous claims before it is published for people to read. Thanks!
NB: Spam them all!
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by McOmo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2008
THERE ARE ENOUGH NETWORK MARKETING PROGRAMS YOU COULD INVOLVE URSELF WITH . . .WHY ALLOW SOME CHEAP SCAM RUN You DOWN 
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by tonte(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2008
did any of u people upgrade on rolex mails??
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by c33b33(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
Ehya!u need to see ow ma paddy dey suffer to reach payout lol, i won't even inform him,let him learn is lesson!
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by Sati(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
Thank God for Nairaland, Just got refered

was already on my way
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by crescent(f): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2008
Someone just told me about this rolexmail program this evening and as he cannot provide the correct site address< I attempted to googled it up and looooooo!!!! here i land on this forum and soe other forum where the scheme is label fraud. Thanks to you guys out there that have sheild more light on this. Andone lesson i learnt is that anytime some introduce any online program to you, please use any online search engine to read both the propagator and antagonist view on such program before you commit your money to it. indeed i have recieved money from programs like

www.website.ws/thecrescent

http://www.moneylistprofits.com/page15613.html
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by petebroman: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
i also did the rolex thing too and was happy my account was at $2540 but never got a payout or nothing. this particular one did pay me tho when i clicked for a pay out

http://www.reviewstream.com/writereview.php/?inv=xxPYhwCu5rfz
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by JazLive: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2009
I did not sign-up for Rolex mail; however, I did sign up for AglocoMail, Bank-o-Mail and MoneyMails.

I have an earnings blog http://agloco-jaz..com/ for these mails and ~ NO! I have not been paid the minimum payout; however, I continue the earnings updates, they draw visitors to my blog for other programs I promote smiley
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by keyremotes(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2009
YOU GUYS ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

ANY DISCERNING PERSON WILL EASILY KNOW THESE PEOPLE ARE FAKE.

IS THT HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE $$$$$?

1 Like

Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by kennyoby: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2009
guys i just joined but i don't believe they will pay cos nothing goes for nothing, that 1 is sure they are scammers cos there is nothing for them to loose.
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by agumba: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2009
hi friends im a devoted ptr {SINCE 2004} and so can guide u.Rolex mails.com is a veeerrrry big scam and it appears that the same individual{rolex adminstrator} also owns cashmails and bankomails}.the only ptrs that has paid me real dollars are www.boodaq.com and www.payooclub.com and im still checking on www.ptrout.com and www.hellishdollars.com.pls dont forget to give my name ugochukwuosuji as ur referer so i can earn more.SEE U ON THE WINNING SIDE.
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by luckybest(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2009
ROLEX-MAILS is a real Scam i was ivited there and my balace is now $2,256 and yet no payment link nor any payment made to me
Re: ROLEX MAIL SCAM: I Have Reached Payout But No Payment!!! by tayoccu(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
the rolex-mails thingy is a big scam.
I'm sorry to have mislead a couple of nairalanders.

and they call us(nigerians) fraudsters?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos / I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid / Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.