Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,731 members, 7,802,210 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire (14534 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2013
A Prophet Without Honour: See President’s Jonathan’s Entry Into Coted’ivoire

President Jonathan is currently on a three day official state visit to the West African nation of Coted’Ivoire.

Without a doubt, the government of that country led by President Allasane Outtara, has a lot to be thankful to Jonathan and Nigeria for. Nigeria used its weight to back Outtara over the former president Laurent Gbagbo after the latter refused to step down despite his loss in the presidential elections two years ago.

That was a period of upheaval in the country as forces loyal to the two men slugged it out.

Now, the country is gradually getting back on track and President Jonathan was feted by the executive government of Cotedivoire (which gave him a lavish welcome, hosted a befitting dinner in his honour, and bestowed him and the first lady with national honours), the national assembly which opened its doors for President Jonathan to address them, and the city of Yammassako led by its mayor, which offered the keys to the city to Jonathan.

The president would be in Maiduguri in the coming week. Hopefully, he’ll have this much honour, ride through the city and be able to freely do all this stuff you’ll see in the pictures below.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2013
more pictures

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by bigtt76(f): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Laptop Number please? Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2013
more

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Ejine(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2013
bigtt76: Laptop Number please? Thank you.

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

mongloid. so whoever posts anything in favour of GEJ is now a propagadist? what then does dat make you?

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2013
pictures

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by superior1: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2013

Kai, you beat me to it grin grin grin, so Jona is now going to Maiduguri after the APC Gov showed him the way

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2013
front page please
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Omexonomy: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2013
from this ur post i can only conclud that certain people from certain part of nigeria are very problematic.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2013
more pictures

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2013
mooore

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Omexonomy: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2013
oddy4real:
mongloid. so whoever posts anything in favour of GEJ is now a propagadist? what then does dat make you?
they want to see you jumping from tree to tree over the refurbishing of street lamp and rendering 6thousand people homeless. In short certain people from certain part of nigeria are very problematic. They just want to see and hear failure.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by ypzilanti: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2013
Dear President: Next stop, Borno.

Please softry softry for Borno, oh! I'm not a fan, but I do not wish you dead...also, I don't want chaos in the Country. Guard yourself in Borno very well. No need for a walk down the street in plain view like the opposition governors. This is not a political pen1s measuring contest. ...and leave Patience at home, before she says something that will make a Boko Haram say 'Walahi! Where is my Bomb?'

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2013
ypzilanti: Dear President: Next stop, Borno.

Please softry softry for Borno, oh! I'm not a fan, but I do not wish you dead...also, I don't want chaos in the Country. Guard yourself in Borno very well. No need for a walk down the street in plain view like the opposition governors. This is not a political pen1s measuring contest. ...and leave Patience at home, before she says something that will make a Boko Haram say 'Walahi! Where is my Bomb?'
ehehehehe. dat got me cracking
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by juman(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2013
The president is not performing.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Omexonomy: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2013
superior1:

Kai, you beat me to it grin grin grin, so Jona is now going to Maiduguri after the APC Gov showed him the way

. Cbn gov have said it before Certain people from certain part of nigeria are very problematic. Fash has just demolish the houses of 6thousand people in ijora badia and all his kinsmen and bootlikers are silent about it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2013
juman: The president is not performing.
he is not performing on bed? Patience should be the one to attest to that
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by ODUANEGRO: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2013
Omexonomy: . Cbn gov have said it before Certain people from certain part of nigeria are very problematic. Fash has just demolish the houses of 6thousand people in ijora badia and all his kinsmen and bootlikers are silent about it.

you are not getting the point? There is a vision for Lagos and it does not include filth and eyesore.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by oddy4real(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

you are not getting the point? There is a vision for Lagos and it does not include filth and eyesore.
even if it means rendering people homeless and hopeless?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by kross01(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2013
ypzilanti: Dear President: Next stop, Borno.

jst cldnt help laughng @ dis
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by garrigangster: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2013
FRONT PAGE pls. At least, dis is some positive news good for the image of GEJ
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by tomakint: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2013
@ OP, you have done a fantastic job with your thread, keep it up!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Tee13(f): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2013
No bi small thing ooo
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by dridowu: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2013
Just thinking abt my agbalumo.
This post must be hidden
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Front Page pls! Cote D'ivoire welcomes his excellency. By the way, when is the opposition opportunists visiting Coted'ivoire? Why didn't they preempt Jona on this one? Butterflies calling themselves birds.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by ba7man(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked WOW!!! This entry beats even Tuface and P-Square's on their visit to the same country. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Bluemosquito(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2013
ba7man: shocked shocked shocked WOW!!! This entry beats even Tuface and P-Square's on their visit to the same country. cheesy cheesy cheesy
haha, oga lng time! But how do you expect President of the most populous black nation to be accorded same welcome with 2 baba and the duo p-square

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1008780_gej_3_jpg3d70932b822f468762d5affb5ab0ae5e

see all those landcruisers?

next thing is for jona to sneak hummer into budget, after all we are the giant of africa and we have to show it

jona in his element - the man is happiest when he is waving to crowds

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire by eggheaders(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2013
ode4real you can do better than this.what do we stand to achieve from this jamboree your master is doing ivory coast.anyway you and your comrade in foolishness tominakint always come up with dumb poo everytime.go oget a life nitwit and go learn how to be self reliant and stop sucking up to your parent were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Will Be Reformed Not Scrapped – Nigeria Police Insists / 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm / Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.