Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? (6890 Views)

Swimming Lessons In Portharcourt / Swimming Classes / Any Nice Public Swimming Pools In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by Seabreez15(f): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
Dear All,

Do you happen to know of any clubs where a group of adults (ranging 25 - 50 years old) could take swimming classes?
I'm urgently looking for a place for them close to Apapa in Lagos, and close to Onne in PH.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Regards,
S
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by abujabooks(f): 9:42am On May 21, 2008
Waiting for swimming clubs in Abuja as well.
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by sucess001(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2008
there's a pool near my office here in surulere, am aware they have techers there, meanwhile, while i can swim, i can only teach one at a time and only wen it suits my schedule, and preferably, er, females grin grin
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by sucess001(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2008
;d ;d
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by sucess001(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2008
:p cry
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by isaacab38: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
you can join my classes
sms/call 07062022329
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by Mattomania(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Aquasaf Concept is the One-stop firm for Swimming solutions needs whether its swimming training or trading coupled with Consultancy.We are certified Insructors by American Swimming Coaches Assiociation and CPR-certified by Nigeria Red Cross.We undertake swimming training to exceed your expectations.We are based at Lagos Mainland.Yaba.We currently have in stock the Swimming Book titled:Swimming the Best of Sports endorsed by Lagos-State Government and a resource material in Unilag Marine-Biology department,lagos.This to give credence to our expertise.This Book is currently available in Unilag Bookshop and St.Dominic.Yaba for your perusal and libary collections.Our office is @ 31b Moore Rd.Yaba.Lagos.07017133113.
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by Tayodapo: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Learning how to swim is easier than you think my brother,

Have you ever wondered how fishes move through water with superlative grace and ease? Would you believe it if I told you that swimming or indeed swimming faster in water has nothing to do with the speed of your arms or strength of your leg muscles.
It sure has nothing to do with the quick alternating repetition of the arm and leg movements as many coaches and students of swimming believe.

Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced water baby, Crawford Swim World’s Mathematician turned Swim Coach – Tayo Orekoya, is giving stroke correction and learn to swim classes at its Onike, Yaba ( Yaba Pool ) Swimming Pool in Lagos.

To find out about the classes for Adult and Kids (from 2yrs old)
After work classes has also commenced in Yaba ( 5pm to 9pm)
Driving Direction to our Yaba Pool Yaba Pool
Driving Direction to our Lekki Pool Lekki Pool
Call 08090969849 and 08091111987 www.csw.com.ng

Click here (http:///24zSH2o) to hear about all the details of the classes.
• 10 Classes to swim effortlessly
• Ages – From 2 yrs old
• Each class is for 1 hr

Our Swim Pools
Yaba
Our Onike Pool is located at Andoyi street, Onike Yaba. The street is popularly called “Night Market Street” . It is on the road that leads to the Unilag second gate. The first-left turn after the Onike Round about. Very close to Queens College, Sabo Yaba.

LEKKI
Our Lekki pool is located at the Biscourt Apartment, Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1 ( Right beside Queens Pharmacy).

ABUJA
Wuse Zone 6, Abuja

Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by Tayodapo: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seabreez15:
Dear All,

Do you happen to know of any clubs where a group of adults (ranging 25 - 50 years old) could take swimming classes?
I'm urgently looking for a place for them close to Apapa in Lagos, and close to Onne in PH.

Regards,
S

Have you ever wondered how fishes move through water with superlative grace and ease? Would you believe it if I told you that swimming or indeed swimming faster in water has nothing to do with the speed of your arms or strength of your leg muscles.
It sure has nothing to do with the quick alternating repetition of the arm and leg movements as many coaches and students of swimming believe.

Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced water baby, Crawford Swim World’s Mathematician turned Swim Coach – Tayo Orekoya, is giving stroke correction and learn to swim classes at its Onike, Yaba ( Yaba Pool ) Swimming Pool in Lagos.

• Ages – From 2 yrs old
• Each class is for 1 hr

Our Swim Pools
Yaba
Our Onike Pool is located at Andoyi street, Onike Yaba. The street is popularly called “Night Market Street” . It is on the road that leads to the Unilag second gate. The first-left turn after the Onike Round about. Very close to Queens College, Sabo Yaba.

LEKKI
Our Lekki pool is located at the Biscourt Apartment, Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1 ( Right beside Queens Pharmacy).

ABUJA
Wuse Zone 6, Abuja
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tayodapo:

• Ages – From 2 yrs old
• Each class is for 1 hr

Our Swim Pools
Yaba

LEKKI

ABUJA
Wuse Zone 6, Abuja

Hello bro,
Please what's the cost of the swiiming class?
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by Tayodapo: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Are you asking about the Swimming Classes in Lagos

In Yaba, 10 classes for Adult is 30k and Childen is 20k

Its the cleanest swimming pool you will find around the mainland.

Call 08090969849 to find out more about the Swimming Lessons in Lagos
Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by nnamso(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Check out swimpro.com.ng
Swimpro is a platform that connects personal swimming instructors to learners and empowers aquatic prowess for all training levels.

Get the best swim instructors in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt , Uyo and Accra

Seabreez15:
Dear All,

Regards,
S

Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by nnamso(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
check out [url]swimpro.com.ng[/url]

Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by nnamso(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
CONNECT WITH SWIMPRO FEMALE SWIMMING COACH/INSTRUCTORS IN IKOYI, LAGOS.

[url]swimpro.com.ng[/url]

Re: Adult Swimming Classes In Lagos & Ph? by nnamso(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Most people struggle to learn how to swim. We have a process that helps anyone learn and become a confident swimmer.

[url] swimpro.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses: Wigan Rejects Chelsea's Bid / Funny Chelsea Exit Pictures / Okagbare Could Win $50,000 With Zurich Diamond League VICTORY - TODAY @ 7.59pm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.