Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ochaja Boys' Secondary School. 2011. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ochaja Boys' Secondary School. 2011. (1116 Views)

Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys / Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ochaja Boys' Secondary School. 2011. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Hello Everyone, Its my pleasure to create this forum for all OSA of OBSSS OCHAJA. Pls if you belong here i want you to post a commet. As we move ahead, there are going to be some vital issues to be discuss. Thanks.
Re: Ochaja Boys' Secondary School. 2011. by Ujawissy: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Oguchesolomon: Hello Everyone, Its my pleasure to create this forum for all OSA of OBSSS OCHAJA. Pls if you belong here i want you to post a commet. As we move ahead, there are going to be some vital issues to be discuss. Thanks.
any way not a student of d skull but i have relations that finished 4rm there.hw is kogi?
Re: Ochaja Boys' Secondary School. 2011. by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks Ujawissy. Kogites are doing good and the weather here is friendly too.

(1) (Reply)

Best Vmware Online IT Training In India / ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week / The Deep Hatred Of Public University Students Against Their Private Counterparts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.