Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success (20165 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Pichichi Record / Trade: Cristiano Ronaldo For Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by lusen(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo -

"I have to thank my friend Albert Fantrau for my success. We played together for a youth club. When people from sporting arrived, they told us that whoever scored more goals would be accepted to their Academy"

"We won that game 3-0, I scored the first goal, then Albert scored a header, and the third was a goal that impressed everyone. Albert went on one on one with the goal keeper. I was running next to him, he went round the keeper, all he needed to do was just to get the ball into the empty net. But, he passed it to me and I scored. I was accepted to the Academy. After the match, I approached him and asked him “why” and he answered; “You’re better than me”.

Several years after, journalist went to Albert’s house, and asked whether the story was true. He confirmed. He also said that his career as a football player finished after that match and he is now unemployed. “But where did you get such a gorgeous house, a car? You seemed to be a rich person. You also maintain your family…… where is all from? Albert proudly replied; its from Cristiano.

https://plus.google.com/106935931714206965933/posts/332tcTov8FE
http://www.247naijagossip.com/2013/03/touching-story-what-you-dont-know-about.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+NaijaGossip+(NAIJA+GOSSIP)&m=1
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by saandy(f): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2013
U no see wia u go get ur info frm, they call naija gossip
so na yeye gossip
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by FXKing2012(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2013
If this gossip is true then Ronaldo has got a bigger heart than I thought plus he remains the most complete footballer in the world and cannot be silenced in a match like Messi. He has also proven himself capable of adapting to any league, club, coach and team mates unlike Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by thazz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Unbelievable, but if true Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by Doncolio(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
If this story is true...then C. Ronaldo is not only a super striker but a man with a large heart. Nice1 from one of R.madrid's finest.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by raphrinco: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
If that is true then dat Albert is one of Ronaldo's Destiny Helper !!! Thank God for him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by goddyjay(m): 4:35am On Mar 03, 2013
Stale gist now!!!!!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by Brisingr(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by gwas(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wow! peolple like Albert Fantrau are one in a zillion.
Kudos to Ronaldo too.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by jhydebaba(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
Albert na proper mumu if what I'm reading is true. Why God go give me food, I go come carry am give dog Makawhy now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success by nke001: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Christiano Ronaldo thanks for remembering the guy who openned your door to greatness...
God Bless You!!!

My God Sent is Here!

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 8th March 2021 / Arsenal Vs Stoke City (3 - 0) On 11th January 2014 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.