Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN (7486 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190theclown: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2013
I have come to notice a trend that most Nigerian girls are always skeptical to show
the man they are dating or having a relationship with, you ask them are you single - NO
So you're dating - Yes, whos your man and wheres he based - I dunno, watch closely and you'll notice she's never
use or acknowledge that said Man in public (Not even once)
Follow them and they make rants like - I miss my Boo, I want my Boo, My Boo's coming to see me
Whos this Boo - No one ever knows, even facebook they can NEVER put up "In a relationship with ____"
Its either in a relationship or just single:

Dunno if anyone's really noticed this trend but why are some ladies scared to show off their respective men
to the world, Its exactly opposite with the men cos i know we dude are never scared to show off our ladies to the world
but its now becoming an embarasing trend amongst these west african women to secretly hide their men, dunno why or what the wanna achieve from that.
Im not saying its any of my business but what i do know is if you have someting and u value it - you shouldnt be scared to show it to the world
but in the case Of Nigerian girls - Mbanu" You don headbutt trailer wen carry sharp sand" cos u'll never see that mystery man grin grin

I heard someone saying they normally try to use one stone to kill 3 birds hence they kip the identity low key so as to keep their numerous men guessing and not scare them away, afterall they never know where or who the right man could be for them.

Discuss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190theclown: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2013
[size=2pt] grin grin @ candygosh secretly viewing grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by greedie1(f): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
190, dis ur thread make small sense o...unbelievable
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Popowaa: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
They hide them cos they re twenty timing
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
its trial and error,its like gambling .But if not for they society i think it will be easy for the single ladies.They age very fast because of school.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190theclown: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Popowaa: They hide them cos they re twenty timing

i heard you two time your nairaland boyfriend too smiley

gree-die:
190, dis ur thread make small sense o...unbelievable

all my nigerian girls threads make sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by mariannlove(f): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
it might be that the guy is nt up to the stndard they are actualy lookin 4 in a guy nd they are probably wit him for selfish interest. You get wat i mean?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190theclown: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
mariannlove: it might be that the guy is nt up to the stndard they are actualy lookin 4 in a guy nd they are probably wit him for selfish interest. You get wat i mean?

are u serious shocked shocked shocked

cos 90% of Nigerian girls or atleast 90% of over 2million Nigerian girls ive met are guilty of this
I weep for Nigerian girls
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by FOREXMART(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
straight forward. They do that cos he has not got it all so in order not to scare away a potential suitor they act like u guys are not dating in public. In summary they mean " man I dey manage you and if I see someone better ur history". On the other hand if your rich and cruising in ur lamboghini or range rover jeep she will be all over you and everywhere you are indirectly telling any girl "hey don't trespass, he's mine". Ladies are naturally wired to use your head so you need to always be a step ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by mariannlove(f): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
190-the-clown:

are u serious shocked shocked shocked

cos 90% of Nigerian girls or atleast 90% of over 2million Nigerian girls ive met are guilty of this
I weep for Nigerian girls
am exempted
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190theclown: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
FOREXMART: straight forward. They do that cos he has not got it all so in order not to scare away a potential suitor they act like u guys are not dating in public. In summary they mean " man I dey manage you and if I see someone better ur history". On the other hand if your rich and cruising in ur lamboghini or range rover jeep she will be all over you and everywhere you are indirectly telling any girl "hey don't trespass, he's mine". Ladies are naturally wired to use your head so you need to always be a step ahead.

Interesting

I should start a thesis about Nigerian girls and this issue

Na wa oh grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190theclown: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
mariannlove: am exempted

show me your man and you kissing . . upload 2 profile
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Gluckdude(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
That practically depends on who they are hiding him from.
if they are hiding him from their fellow female friends, one major reason is the fear of having their friends snatch off their guy.
and secondly if they are hiding him from everyone, believe u me, the guy is not equal to the task, he is just being managed atm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Idongi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Cos they ve many of them now if they expose one of the man to the public others may know and u know what?wahala don come ooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Whats your business with people's relationship ? Dont you have a job ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gluckdude: That practically depends on who they are hiding him from.
if they are hiding him from their fellow female friends, one major reason is the fear of having their friends snatch off their guy.
and secondly if they are hiding him from everyone, believe u me, the guy is not equal to the task, he is just being managed atm.

True talk !
Gud wealthy Men are Scarce oooo expect U r willing to share water from Ur citern
.Gv out ma wedding I.V's to my ally 2 weeks to d ceremony grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
luking forward to that your topic i will see sense in angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
baibijay: luking forward to that your topic i will see sense in angry

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by ichidodo: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
*Frontpage.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
ichidodo: *Frontpage.
dreamer
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
undecided undecided

People're actually giving serious replies to 190's thread. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hmm Naija girls! naija girls!! naija girls!!! We don suffer o! Must it always be Naija girls
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by kunlejazz(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats your business with people's relationship ? Dont you have a job ?
This is a public forum Sir, majority of the stuff we discuss here is not 'our business', if you know what I mean wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Acidosis(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
190-the-clown:

all my nigerian girls threads make sense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you neva retire grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats your business with people's relationship ? Dont you have a job ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yield: undecided undecided

People're actually giving serious replies to 190's thread. undecided undecided

I thought I was the only one baffled by that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Acidosis(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2013

Are you a learner?

Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
190-the-clown:

show me your man and you kissing . . upload 2 profile
GBAM!!! we are waiting...
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Haters kiss my a-r-s-e oh
Make una never go marry
another saturday has passed your life
grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
He must be rich,he must be intelligent,God fearing,Non smoker,non drinker, tall etc.You alone want perfection
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by Chinwem(f): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gluckdude: That practically depends on who they are hiding him from.

Totally agree.
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays HIDE Their MEN by 190: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
olas2u: He must be rich,he must be intelligent,God fearing,Non smoker,none drinker, tall etc.You alone want perfection

Jesus is coming soon grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? / I Met A Handsome Man Today / Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.