Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims (1142 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by JeSoul(f): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339452,00.html

Iran's schools are teaching children to abide by i'slamic supremacy and discriminate against non-m'uslims and women, according to a study of Iranian textbooks by the think tank Freedom House.

The study, "Discrimination and Intolerance in Iran's Textbooks," examined about 95 different school textbooks that are mandatory for first- through 11th-grade students in Iran. Authored by Paris-8 University sociologist Saeed Paivandi, it is the most comprehensive look to date at the books being used in Iranian schools, according to The New York Sun.

"The discourse of the textbooks has not been written with the concept of equality of all human beings, as enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights," the study concludes[b]. "In the textbooks' reasoning, human beings cannot be equal with one another on this earth[/b], in the same way that, on the day of reckoning, they will be subject to divine judgment for their identity and actions."

Based on the analysis of the Iranian textbooks, Paivandi surmises that different people have different places in society; those who aren't high on the status ladder will be victimized by prejudice.

"Some individuals are born first-class citizens, due to their identity, gender and way of thinking, while others become second- and third-class citizens," the study states. "Those who are excluded from the inside are victims of this discriminatory system."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

this is how they continue to brainwash children and hence raise terrorists.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2008
not a big deal
Mo said blacks were like satan anyway.
na today?
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by babs787(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2008
@Nwando

not a big deal
Mo said blacks were like satan anyway.
na today?

My sister, always put on your thinking cap before sending any post.

If blacks are like satan, how come Bilal, the first black muslim from Abyssinia (Ethiopia) that was never called satan?
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by JeSoul(f): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2008
babs,
    so are you supporting that their curriculum is so distorted? and teaches hate and discrimination? isn't this what your q'uran teaches?

Nwando,
   i know say e no be today jare. . .but I still somehow manage to be suprised by this kind of nonsense whenever it is exposed.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by JayFK(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2008
JeSoul:

babs,
so are you supporting that their curriculum is so distorted? and teaches hate and discrimination? isn't this what your q'uran teaches?

Nwando,
i know say e no be today jare. . .but I still somehow manage to be suprised by this kind of nonsense whenever it is exposed.

"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers" , won't you say that's a form of discrimination?
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by 4Him(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2008
JayFK:

"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers" , won't you say that's a form of discrimination?

depends on how you view it. Its "discrimination" as long as that is what YOU want it to read.
That statement is very simple to understand . . . a medical student wont go get a yoruba professor and surround himself with physics students . . . he wont learn anything.

The bible is simply stating, if you are serious about your walk with God and growing in the faith then those around you, those whose lives revolve most around you (ur immediate family i.e. spouse) must be they who are of like minds with you. The bible asks a question - can 2 walk together except they be agreed?
Can you grow in faith married to an atheist who believes God is a figment of man's imagination?
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2008
babs787:

@Nwando

My sister, always put on your thinking cap before sending any post.

If blacks are like satan, how come Bilal, the first black a great one from Abyssinia (Ethiopia) that was never called satan?

Try this for size shocked shocked shocked shocked

"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Mu'hammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by MCUsman(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2008
nwando:

. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)

Where was it stated that blacks are satan in the above sura
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by samba123(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2008
nwando:

"I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk to the apostle and listen to him and then carry what he had said to the hypocrites. It was he who said: "Mu'hammad is all ears: if anyone tells him anything he believes it." God sent down concerning him: "And of them are those who annoy the prophet and say he is all ears, Say: Good ears for you. He believes in God and trusts the believers and is a mercy for those of you who believe; and those who annoy the apostle of God for them there is a painful punishment." (Sura 9:61)

@Nwando, you idiot are changing the content of the verses were in the verse in Al taubah you find and mixed and changed it by your own idea read the complete sura LIAR,
And of them are those who vex the prophet and say: He is only a hearer. Say: A hearer of good for you, who believeth in A’llah and is true to the believers, and a mercy for such of you as believer. Those who vex the messenger of A’llah, for them there is a painful doom. (sura Al taubah 9:61)
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2008
@Nwando, you idiot

Although i don't know exactly what Nwando was talking about or pointing to, nonetheless,

Its is irrational and violent for you to be calling someone an Idiot simply because you don't agree with him/her

aba, must you always show your true colors!

Bros eee, there is no need to get agitated!

Express yourself, in simple english and back it up with "checkable facts"

I can only imagine what kind of physical violence you want to use against Nwando,
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
so abeg, Samba123, don't you think its kind of mentally violent to call someone an Idiot.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
Tabari II:11
“Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.”

Tabari II:21
“Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.”

all'ah and his "mercies" again
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by babs787(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2008
@Jesoul

babs,

Can I have what my book teaches?
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by babs787(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2008
@Nwando

Try this for size

You see your life grin. Trying to change to mislead people as you have already been misleaded. You changed a whole verse and couldnt provide where it says all blacks are satan?

What a disgrace sad
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2008
"I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks, Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9] "Gabriel came to Mu'hammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'" ~Ishaq 243

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them." ~Tabari II:21

"It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Al'lah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent." ~Ishaq 450

"The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Mus'lims replied, ‘Al'lah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'" ~Ishaq 374

"The Prophet said, ‘Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him, If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'" ~Bukhari:V4B52N137

Qur'an [39.60] And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Al'lah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud? (Why was "black" equated with evil in Islam?)

The above all show what Mo and his all'lah thought of blacks.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2008
babs787:

@Nwando

You see your life grin. Trying to change to mislead people as you have already been misleaded. You changed a whole verse and couldnt provide where it says all blacks are satan?

What a disgrace sad

not so fast it was in an authentic hadith,see the correction above tongue
see the others too.
help me and show me the place he called you a raisin head shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
60. On the Day of Judgment wilt thou see those who told lies against Allah.- their faces will be turned black; Is there not in Hell an abode for the Haughty?

Hmm!
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
60. On the Day of Judgment wilt thou see those who told lies against Allah.- their faces will be turned black; Is there not in Hell an abode for the Haughty?

If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'" ~Ishaq 243

Hmm!

It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Al'lah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent." ~Ishaq 450

what a wicked apostle,calling a whole black race men of no descent.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by 4Him(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2008
Is babs787 not a black man?
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2008
"The Prophet said, ‘Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him,  If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'" ~Bukhari:V4B52N137

If anyone said the above today what will we call him?
Well those were Mo's impression of you
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by babs787(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
@Nwando & 4 him

I read through your posts but still did not see where it states that ALL BLACKS ARE SATAN as being put by Nwando earlier.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by 4Him(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2008
babs787:

@Nwando & 4 him

I read through your posts but still did not see where it states that ALL BLACKS ARE SATAN as being put by Nwando earlier.

See as maradona starts to work his tricks. No one said that the qu'ran calls blacks satan, rather it is WHY the qu'ran, hadiths and mohammed seemed to regard everything black as evil.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 21, 2008
babs787 , its sad that your god "alllah" thinks you black "osamas" are just a piece of **** to him!

Meaning dat its even more difficult for you blacks m.u.s.l.i.m.s to enter your 72 virgin m.u.s.l.i.m.s paradise! despite all your stress and wahala, heyaa!
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by Maykelly(f): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
@Babs787, Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims

WE DON'T JUST READ ARTICLES AND PREACH THEM - BUT WE READ

THE WORD OF WISDOM -HOLY BIBLE THE TRUE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD.

No DISCRIMINATION AND No Inequality for Women " WORD OF GOD SAYS " WE ALL ARE CREATED IN GOD'S IMAGE" GLORY GLORY GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH GOD

Oh! You women, come out from pudah grin grin grin grin grin while you are in there - your husband will sneak out and even double you more - you are kept there so that you won't see what they are doing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"My people perish because of lack of "KNOWLEDGE"
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by samba123(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2008
SysUser:

Although i don't know exactly what Nwando was talking about or pointing to, nonetheless,

Its is irrational and violent for you to be calling someone an Idiot simply because you don't agree with him/her

aba, must you always show your true colors!

Bros eee, there is no need to get agitated!

Express yourself, in simple english and back it up with "checkable facts"

I can only imagine what kind of physical violence you want to use against Nwando,

While you should not agree the presentation of NWANDO if you read the context is not written to that sura he has putting on, and calling a SATAN which can't be found out, even you , you have presented many article which is not presentable and even the satanic symbol.
I'm not engaging in physical violence, we just throwing word that you started before, I just respond what I need to say's.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by JeSoul(f): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2008
babs787:

@Jesoul
Can I have what my book teaches?

did you look at the link? there's proven and authenticated evidence they are brainwashing the children with these messed up ideas.
what's your point? or do you even have one? how come the fact they are teaching children this madness does not bother you?
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by olabowale(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2008
@JeSoul: How come that you are not bothered now that you are no more a child, that a man can never be true God? Ironically, today is when you said he, this mangod of yours was hung! Yet you call the day "good friday!" It should be sad friday for you. But of course, you guys read everything upside down! The person who was hung wouldn't have called it "good friday!"

You better go to Masjid Alhamdulillah in Boston and take your shahadah. Or any masjid or mussalla around you. Every University has one on campus this days.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by stranger26(f): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2008
nwando:

"The Prophet said, ‘Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him,  If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'" ~Bukhari:V4B52N137

If anyone said the above today what will we call him?
Well those were Mo's impression of you

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 137
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Let the slave of Dinar and Dirham of Quantify and Khamisa (i.e. money and luxurious clothes) perish for he is pleased if these things are given to him, and if not, he is displeased!"

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, " Let the slave of Dinar and Dirham, of Quantify and Khamisa perish as he is pleased if these things are given to him, and if not, he is displeased. Let such a person perish and relapse, and if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him. Paradise is for him who holds the reins of his horse to strive in God's Cause, with his hair unkempt and feet covered with dust: if he is appointed in the vanguard, he is perfectly satisfied with his post of guarding, and if he is appointed in the rearward, he accepts his post with satisfaction; (he is so simple and unambiguous that) if he asks for permission he is not permitted, and if he intercedes, his intercession is not accepted."

Checking your reference, I see no mention of BLACK SLAVE. Check it for yourself, if you disagree. I wonder who put the word BLACK into it.

Now, wait a minute. There are great ones worldwide who smoke, drink, fornicate, etc while calling themselves a great one! Does this mean it's permitted in The Great Religion? Nopey dopey, mes amies! Racism is not a part of The Great Religion; that's a fact. So whether some Great Ones are racists or not, is their problem and while we condemn their actions, we can find nothing to support their actions in the religion. There are millions of racists from all religions; do we blame the religion or the imperfect humans? We talk all the time of the white people being racist towards us, telling us we have "lower intelligence", etc but so far, no one has attributed it to Christianity or Judaism. In the days before the abolition of slavery and the days of segregation when the white children where raised to believe that black people are sub-human, why didn't anyone blame Christianity for inculcating those beliefs in the children's minds?

Let's stop using double standards in judging people's actions.

Interestingly enough, the Prophet The Great Prophet (peace be upon him), during his Last Sermon in Minâ, said: “O people! Your Lord is one Lord, and you all share the same father. There is no preference for Arabs over non-Arabs, nor for non-Arabs over Arabs. Neither is there preference for white people over black people, nor for black people over white people. Preference is only through righteousness.” Then he said: “Have I conveyed the message?” and the people declared that he had. [Musnad Ahmad (22391)]
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by stranger26(f): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2008
olabowale:

@JeSoul: How come that you are not bothered now that you are no more a child, that a man can never be true God? Ironically, today is when you said he, this mangod of yours was hung! Yet you call the day "good friday!" It should be sad friday for you. But of course, you guys read everything upside down! The person who was hung wouldn't have called it "good friday!"

You better go to Masjid Alhamdulillah in Boston and take your shahadah. Or any masjid or mussalla around you. Every University has one on campus this days.

Bro Olabowale, it would be better not to refer to him as "mangod" because to us, he's still a respected and beloved Prophet (peace be upon him). No matter what animosity people show towards us, we must remember not to extend our reaction towards Prophet Isah (peace be upon him).
Just a reminder.
Re: Iranian Textbooks Teach I'slamic Supremacy, Inequality for Women, Non-Mu'slims by EazyBoo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2008
I think it is time that we all step back and focus on the truth.
God has given man the ability to reason and to believe.
Brothers and Sisters, there is only 1 true GOD.

The question is, do you know him?

http://www.judgementsyard.com/

download the articles and simply read.

Regards,
Eghe Ekhator

(1) (Reply)

How Sinful Is It To Have Intimacy With A Partner U Are Not Married To? / Is Tatooing Biblical? / Is Religion The Root Of All Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.