Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku (4778 Views)

Mercy Johnson In Native Attire ,Hot Or Not? / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by ugojamali(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Before she gave birth, Mercy Johnson had just enough time to crack us with one hilarious movie Baby Oku. Shot on location in Nigeria and USA, the film depicts Mercy as Baby Oku, a rude, arrogant illiterate who finds herself fortunate enough to be impregnated by Okey who just came back to Nigeria. she then uses threats to force Okey to marry her and bring her to USA where she becomes Lady and Madam over Okey and turns his life upside down.
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by ugojamali(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by free2ryhme: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
can this be her real life movie
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by ugojamali(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2013
free2ryhme: can this be her real life movie

Lol. Its possible!
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by ugojamali(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2013
The producers have decided to set the film title to baby oku in America. Release date of 26 March is planned.
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2013
Partina'm!!!!! Long time!!
*hugs*
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by ugojamali(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2013
tchidi: Partina'm!!!!! Long time!!
*hugs*

*hugs* partina. I have missed u some. How you been? I was looking for you in the umuada section. when I didn't see you I checked out....*coughs and quiets* grin
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2013
ugojamali:

*hugs* partina. I have missed u some. How you been? I was looking for you in the umuada section. when I didn't see you I checked out....*coughs and quiets* grin

Onye Ojo!!! angry angry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by ugojamali(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2013
tchidi:

Onye Ojo!!! angry angry cry

NA am not. My eyes are for u only.
Re: Mercy Johnson In Baby Oku by Valto(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
wow... this movie seem funny... i cant wait for it to be released...

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Goes Blond For Pepsi Campaign / Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* / Ten Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses Of All Of Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.