Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere (12852 Views)

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by joyli: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Uche Jombo and her husband Kenny Rodriguez walked the red carpet at her movie premiere yesterday. My Life, My Damage premiered at Ozone Cinemas Yaba.

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by joyli: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pix
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Akshow: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
Rod gini?

11 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by specialguest(f): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Good for her. I thought Uche jumbo was dark skinned before? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
WERE RE D MEN IN NIJA, ALL OUR CELEBRITIES DEY PLAY INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Lucasbalo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
ighoosagie: WERE RE D MEN IN NIJA, ALL OUR CELEBRITIES DEY PLAY INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE
. Because international league is good for their pockets and egos.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by sophy09: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Looks like an actor paid to play uche jumbo's husband.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by joyli: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
ighoosagie: WERE RE D MEN IN NIJA, ALL OUR CELEBRITIES DEY PLAY INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE
grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by visionbiafra: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
Uche Jombo-Rodriguez
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by free2ryhme: 2:59am On Mar 03, 2013
crap
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2013
free2ryhme: crap
i know in every nairaland thread,there must be hater(s).it just beats me when nigerians think its a pleasant attitude to criticize even when there is no reason to.smh

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2013
sophy09: Looks like an actor paid to play uche jumbo's husband.
you think that way because you are capable of renting a partner,whatever you think towars another person,that shows you are capable of doing it.am sure you did not see her wedding pictures thats why your post reeks of malicious words.pathetic!

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by babysnogls: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Fine hubby. I'd probably marry a white guy if there was a 'next life' and who in d world is dt guy beside stephanie?
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i just died of laughter
but still hubby dey fine sha
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by sophy09: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=kulyie] you think that way because you are capable of renting a partner,whatever you think towars another person,that shows you are capable of doing it.am sure you did not see her wedding pictures thats why your post reeks of malicious words.pathetic![/quote

Get a life!
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 04, 2013
adaobi123:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i just died of laughter
but still hubby dey fine sha
If u dey find , dem full badagry wela. Oyinbo na oyinbo
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by strangest(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
specialguest: Good for her. I thought Uche jumbo was dark skinned before? shocked

LIGHT, camera, action

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
So the guy is a rod?
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Me thinks the hubby is just average looking..

Uche looks fab tho..
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by onnairaland(f): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
kiss
Fine gal
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by strangest(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: So the guy is a rod?
No.. [b]Rod[/b]riguez grin
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Afam4eva(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella: Me thinks the hubby is just average looking..

Uche looks fab tho..
Average looking according to what standard? The guy is very good looking cos he's Puerto-Rican.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by buchibabe: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Cuties!
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Average looking according to what standard? The guy is very good looking cos he's Puerto-Rican.
average looking according to MY standard.

you see, that's what I'm talking about. So he's Puerto-Rican now translates to him being good looking? if he was a Nigerian guy, we probably would have been calling him names.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by vivianc(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Awwww cute couple.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Afam4eva(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella:
average looking according to MY standard.

you see, that's what I'm talking about. So he's Puerto-Rican now translates to him being good looking? if he was a Nigerian guy, we probably would have been calling him names.
You standard must be very high...

In every standard i think he's above average.

Yes, Puerto-Ricans because of their color, tend to look very good. At least that's what popular wisdom defines as beauty.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by andyanders: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2013

Because 9ija men no dey carry wetin dem no fit use as we export actresses after processing them here. Na your papa go marry dem? When na only senators and old politicians dey eat dem and set them up, why you go want your son to carry? The marriage cannot work. Only the foreigners can make use of them, cos Oyibo no know wetin don spoil.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
You standard must be very high...

In every standard i think he's above average.

Yes, Puerto-Ricans because of their color, tend to look very good. At least that's what popular wisdom defines as beauty.
Popular wisdom, yeah? Are you talking about the ones that the media must have digitized and shown to you? haha, I'v seen a lot of Puerto Ricans and latinos/hispanics in general and I can count the number of really good looking ones I've seen.

But then again, my standards cannot be the same as yours.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by tjskii(f): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
specialguest: Good for her. I thought Uche jumbo was dark skinned before? shocked

My sis ther are no more darkskinned women in Naija,evrybody don yellow finish. This Uche's gown makes her look pregnant,abi she don swalow cockroach ni grin
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by maskid(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2013

product of PLASTIC (or metallic) SURGERY
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by maskid(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
cry
maskid:

product of PLASTIC (or metallic) SURGERY

OR BLEACHING CREAM SEF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead / Basketmouth : Exclusive Interview / Alex Nwankwo Celebrates 34th Birthday, Gets Dana Airline Free One Month Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.