Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere (12855 Views)

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by 2sa2: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
The guy looks like her younger brother. I hear she is 43 but claiming thirty-something.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by JisolaMar(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
I think they look happy & great together...and Uche is definitely looking better since getting married....
the hubby seems 2 love her a lot too...
yeah..dont ask me..i av d ability 2 deduce from pix.... grin
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by kagel: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
sophy09: Looks like an actor paid to play uche jumbo's husband.
Enemies of progress shocked, that man done enter ur eyes abi?and you no believe ur eye as Uche jombo is married to a handsome guy.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Orikinla(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lovely couple.

Uche is a fantastic producer.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Ejine(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Uche's surname "Jombo" gives me an ereection because it reminds me of two gigantic booobies bouncing against each other and producing a reverberating sound.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ejiné: Uche's surname "Jombo" gives me an ereection because it reminds me of two gigantic booobies bouncing against each other and producing a reverberating sound.

SMH 4 u embarassed

u need JESUS!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by sweetgala(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jisola Mar: I think they look happy & great together...and Uche is definitely looking better since getting married....
the hubby seems 2 love her a lot too...
yeah..dont ask me..i av d ability 2 deduce from pix.... grin

A married woman should look good otherwise her husband need be summoned to give due explanation

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
babysnogls: Fine hubby. I'd probably marry a white guy if there was a 'next life' and who in d world is dt guy beside stephanie?

Clint-Da-Drunk
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by omocheche(f): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Waka pass, just won pose with celeb lol.......
babysnogls: Fine hubby. I'd probably marry a white guy if there was a 'next life' and who in d world is dt guy beside stephanie?
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Ignatio(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2013
Please where is the red carpet? Is that small rug in front of the movie poster?
Seems Nigerians are still not connected to movie premiers. Where are the fans? Or is it that nobody wants to buy any nollywood movie ticket?

Btw Uche looks pregnant.
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by nomanicole(f): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
nairalanders will not kill someone with laugh abeg,wetin happen? cheesy grin
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by Emade(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
THAT NA HE YOUNGER BRODA
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by scobaba: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
I remember when uche be small girl. When she and Gloria Anozie been dey fight for Nobert Young. Gloria just use old mama sense chance uche.

Now uche don go marry RODriguez. Y do I feel ds won't last?.

Beef packagers for Nairaland go soon begin run dem mouth....I no send!
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by deelobe: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
andyanders:

Because 9ija men no dey carry wetin dem no fit use as we export actresses after processing them here. Na your papa go marry dem? When na only senators and old politicians dey eat dem and set them up, why you go want your son to carry? The marriage cannot work. Only the foreigners can make use of them, cos Oyibo no know wetin don spoil.

Who you marry whether Chinese, Indian, American, Latino is a personal choice. Haba you guys be happy for her. She has found someone who loves. Uche congrats. May God keep your marriage and cause it to flourish in the presence of haters.

Only men who are insecure talk like that. Why would you think they all date senators andall kinds of randy men. There are still decent girls you know
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by deelobe: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
2sa2: The guy looks like her younger brother. I hear she is 43 but claiming thirty-something.

So is that your business. If the handsome hunk finds her attractive what's biz. Such shallow mindedness [color=#990000][/color] sad
Re: Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere by deelobe: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ejiné: Uche's surname "Jombo" gives me an ereection because it reminds me of two gigantic booobies bouncing against each other and producing a reverberating sound.

Really sick. You are in the wrong Site. For lack of what to say you should have kept quiet at least these dirty wordsbwould not have come from you. Shame on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth : Exclusive Interview / Humblesmith, CDQ, Idris Abdulkareem And Sammy Okposo Perform At 1lagosfiesta / Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.