Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 PM

"I Won’t Sign Any Artist Until P-square Stop Singing" - Jude Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Won’t Sign Any Artist Until P-square Stop Singing" - Jude Okoye (936 Views)

Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting / Jude - No Artist Signing Till P-square Stop Singing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Won’t Sign Any Artist Until P-square Stop Singing" - Jude Okoye by TheGister: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
This is what Jude Okoye said in a recent interview with HipHop World Magazine.

Keep in mind sometime in August last year, Square Records had dumped May D who had released few hit tracks under the label including ‘Ile Ijo’, ‘Soundtrack’, and the remix he did with Akon and P-Square.

According to the statement signed by Jude, the split was due to the irreconcilable differences between the two parties. And the dumping had come as a surprise to MayD.

Here's in full, what Jude said and why he says he ain't signing anyone else.

I don’t know about Peter and Paul but me personally I won’t sign any artiste until P-Square stops singing, that is the same thing I said when you asked me why I’m not shooting videos for other artistes, everyone that comes under this umbrella will start comparing.

Let me give you an example, one of the issues we face is that, when you bring in an upcoming artiste who has not being invited to even play just one show and you’ve spent like 15million on that artiste without even signing like you said and the person wakes up to say he wants to have the car P-Square is driving, the house P-Square is living in, then you’ll wonder like wait a minute, even if I have all these things and I give him, am I motivating him? Am I giving him things that’ll make him hustle hard? If he has everything he wants will he still struggle?
SOURCE
Re: "I Won’t Sign Any Artist Until P-square Stop Singing" - Jude Okoye by Koonbey1: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hmmn,i see where he's coming from,but he really shouldnt let emotions cloud his business sense,if you see artist wey get badt potential,daarkun grab am oo

(1) (Reply)

Thumbs Up To 2baba Idibia And Wife / Kemi Omololu-oluloyo To Start Acting / SEE MTV Party Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.