Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

What You Need To Know About Galaxy S3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Need To Know About Galaxy S3 (1162 Views)

Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Galaxy S3 by domack99(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
I have notice a lot of seller advitising their galaxy s3 without telling the buyers the version of galasy s3 they are selling. Sometimes buyers thought they got a good ideal when they purchase the product at a lower price compare to the price obtain in the market but not knowing they are buying the lower specs version of the phone.

First you have to understand that all other version of galaxy s3 apart from i9300 and i9305 are customized version made for various telecoms companies in various countries. The best among all these model is i9305, the galaxy i9305 has 2GB Ram advantage, LTE (4G) and support UHS-1 SD Card, follow by SHV-E210 customised for South Koreans telecom companies and next is galaxy s3 i9300.

Galaxy S3 i747, i535,T99 and so on are all customized version with a lower specs compare to their international counterparts. This might not really matter to most Nigerians because we only use the basic functions of these phones (browsing, calling, etc), but heavy user of android and international travellers mostly have to be mindful of what model they are buying.

So what model are you using?

Re: What You Need To Know About Galaxy S3 by Francheezy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
thank u

Re: What You Need To Know About Galaxy S3 by zenus(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
get an OTG cable to copy from flash to your phone
Re: What You Need To Know About Galaxy S3 by Nnamsco4real: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Really a good piece.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7 Screen. / Phone For Sale / How To Permanently Delete Iphone Text Messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.